Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | In-Character Clan Alliances? Survey up!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Oh that's intresting, I'll fill out the survey later when I've time :D
Oh that's intresting, I'll fill out the survey later when I've time :D
natureh5.png
Just filled it out :3
Just filled it out :3
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
I'm definitely signing up, especially because my clan's lore contains alliances to the Arcane and Nature Flights.
I'm definitely signing up, especially because my clan's lore contains alliances to the Arcane and Nature Flights.
Woah, this is pretty neat. Threw in my response! It also helped me finally get a count on my dragons, which is nice.
Woah, this is pretty neat. Threw in my response! It also helped me finally get a count on my dragons, which is nice.
championsinferno2_by_intelligentwolf-d83ppia.jpg
Click the banner to see my (finished) project of getting a Bobobo imp!
oh i love this. we're on there now!

we arent very good at reaching out, but we're always open to outside contact
oh i love this. we're on there now!

we arent very good at reaching out, but we're always open to outside contact
42.png
Thanks for this! :D

Survey done! I'm actively looking for alliances for Clan Motley (both local to Lightning territory, and across Sornieth), to include in clan lore and, with permission, to include in the book-length clan story I'm currently writing. ^__^ In my headcanon/book, we are part of both a local alliance with 4 to 5 neighboring clans on the Tempest Spire mesa, and an extensive world-wide alliance, across all flight territories.

Clan Motley is a mixed breed dragon clan, and is peaceful, tolerant, welcoming, and inclusive by nature.

We happily include clan members who have conditions, traits, or skillsets that might not necessarily be welcome elsewhere. (Soft Ones--my personal headcanon of a genetic issue that can sometimes arise, present from birth, whereby the dragon is much more easy to injure and and has a much harder time healing, than other dragons. "Ill-omened" coatl. So-called "failures" at fighting or at other specialties from their previous clans. Injured rescues from disasters. Wayward scientists who have pushed ethical boundries. Reformed criminals. Questionable merchants. Actors and artists, playwrights and bards. A zombie. And one odd Imperial who acts exactly like a Guardian with a Charge.)

We rely heavily on diplomacy, backed up by trained warriors and mages, technological might, and a willingness to fight when necessary. ("Speak softly, but carry a big stick.")

We will never attack or harass, but will defend (to the death when necessary) ourselves, and all allies (including against other dragons, warring beastclans, shade-taint infestations, Emperors, etc). We also encourage the trade of goods, and ideas and information--with some degree of caution on the latter, as we believe all clans and flights have their secrets :3--with allied clans.

We are willing to negotiate and ally with beastclans who successfully demonstrate that they want no part of any war or hostilities against dragonkind, and will defend them as we would any other allies.

We WILL NOT ally nor negotiate in any way with any beastclans who would war against, attack, or otherwise make any offensive actions or incursions against dragons, against dragon clans, or against other beastclans who have declared for peace, neutrality on all sides, or for the side of dragonkind.

Our strengths include skilled diplomacy, scientific specializations in both defensive weaponry, and the creation and improvement of potion formulae, and small but growing medical facilities that combine modern magic with modern science.
Thanks for this! :D

Survey done! I'm actively looking for alliances for Clan Motley (both local to Lightning territory, and across Sornieth), to include in clan lore and, with permission, to include in the book-length clan story I'm currently writing. ^__^ In my headcanon/book, we are part of both a local alliance with 4 to 5 neighboring clans on the Tempest Spire mesa, and an extensive world-wide alliance, across all flight territories.

Clan Motley is a mixed breed dragon clan, and is peaceful, tolerant, welcoming, and inclusive by nature.

We happily include clan members who have conditions, traits, or skillsets that might not necessarily be welcome elsewhere. (Soft Ones--my personal headcanon of a genetic issue that can sometimes arise, present from birth, whereby the dragon is much more easy to injure and and has a much harder time healing, than other dragons. "Ill-omened" coatl. So-called "failures" at fighting or at other specialties from their previous clans. Injured rescues from disasters. Wayward scientists who have pushed ethical boundries. Reformed criminals. Questionable merchants. Actors and artists, playwrights and bards. A zombie. And one odd Imperial who acts exactly like a Guardian with a Charge.)

We rely heavily on diplomacy, backed up by trained warriors and mages, technological might, and a willingness to fight when necessary. ("Speak softly, but carry a big stick.")

We will never attack or harass, but will defend (to the death when necessary) ourselves, and all allies (including against other dragons, warring beastclans, shade-taint infestations, Emperors, etc). We also encourage the trade of goods, and ideas and information--with some degree of caution on the latter, as we believe all clans and flights have their secrets :3--with allied clans.

We are willing to negotiate and ally with beastclans who successfully demonstrate that they want no part of any war or hostilities against dragonkind, and will defend them as we would any other allies.

We WILL NOT ally nor negotiate in any way with any beastclans who would war against, attack, or otherwise make any offensive actions or incursions against dragons, against dragon clans, or against other beastclans who have declared for peace, neutrality on all sides, or for the side of dragonkind.

Our strengths include skilled diplomacy, scientific specializations in both defensive weaponry, and the creation and improvement of potion formulae, and small but growing medical facilities that combine modern magic with modern science.
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
Very Interested- just let me fix my food rotting problem first.
Very Interested- just let me fix my food rotting problem first.
my_banner1_by_fixed_dot_dice-d9izgrt.jpg
I'm your follower in the light,
Yet I'm invisible in the night.
At various sizes I appear,
I won't harm you, have no fear.
699.Pots150.FixeddotDice_zpsx6o5jen6.png my_banner2_by_fixed_dot_dice-d9iz56q.png
@Dracatus

Hullo!

I saw your submission in the google doc, and I feel like my clan and yours would make a good alliance if that's okay with you!

We're relatively close, my clan being on the eastern side of the Plateau, on some sea cliffs by the Reedcleft Ascent, basically right on the border.

We both stay neutral when it comes to Beastclans, only attacking them if they attack us (Plus we both hate Harpies, my clan is marauded by them).

If you'd like, and if you're interested in an alliance, we can continue through PM?

:3
@Dracatus

Hullo!

I saw your submission in the google doc, and I feel like my clan and yours would make a good alliance if that's okay with you!

We're relatively close, my clan being on the eastern side of the Plateau, on some sea cliffs by the Reedcleft Ascent, basically right on the border.

We both stay neutral when it comes to Beastclans, only attacking them if they attack us (Plus we both hate Harpies, my clan is marauded by them).

If you'd like, and if you're interested in an alliance, we can continue through PM?

:3
@Kuhli
I'd be very interested! Feel free to PM me whenever :)
@Kuhli
I'd be very interested! Feel free to PM me whenever :)
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
If you do art comms I'm probably on your pinglist lol
I'm in!...missed grabbing the edit link, whoops. Hopefully nothing changes too much on the Beastclan front for us.
I'm in!...missed grabbing the edit link, whoops. Hopefully nothing changes too much on the Beastclan front for us.
iiJfkW7.pngHYKufkZ.png8H57y7U.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14