Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | In-Character Clan Alliances? Survey up!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@patch I'm inviting my friend and fellow plaguesib @xeondarkwood97 to this thread
@patch I'm inviting my friend and fellow plaguesib @xeondarkwood97 to this thread
boIu4p9.png
Bumping!
Bumping!
bxbkeiO.png 1HPvhzQ.png
My clan practically lives off of alliances :'D so yeah, I'll fill out the thingy~
My clan practically lives off of alliances :'D so yeah, I'll fill out the thingy~
Ready for allies, missed the edit link >.
Ready for allies, missed the edit link >.
my_banner1_by_fixed_dot_dice-d9izgrt.jpg
I'm your follower in the light,
Yet I'm invisible in the night.
At various sizes I appear,
I won't harm you, have no fear.
699.Pots150.FixeddotDice_zpsx6o5jen6.png my_banner2_by_fixed_dot_dice-d9iz56q.png
Sounds fun, I'm signing up now~
Sounds fun, I'm signing up now~
I signed up. : > I'm still early into the intended clan-lore written wise (I'm actually writing it in my own docs. May put up on FR once I'm satisfied with it), but all the characters with bios are included in the story. : > A bunch of perma drags are after that without any bios because they have yet to enter into the story, but a lot of them I've got ideas about.

Feel free to think of any approach, but Nature/Light/Plague clans are probably favoured for RP interactions. Light are actually a flight they're friendly towards despite the opposing forces of their deities and their elements, mostly because a. The clan pretty much borders light lands and b. The Matriarch had some fairly friendly interactions with them before the original clan was destroyed.

One note I have: There is an unknown something that destroyed the original iteration of the clan, if anyone wants to play as an antagonist to my clan, feel free. I've not decided what it was yet, but if you've got a good idea for a why and a how, then I'd love the chance to get into that. (For those that are thinking about RPing with me, generally dragons will die. Eventually. Maybe not straight away but I don't like writing stories without some adversity, and usually that ends up with someone dead. Will definite discuss any such ideas before hand. ^^)
I signed up. : > I'm still early into the intended clan-lore written wise (I'm actually writing it in my own docs. May put up on FR once I'm satisfied with it), but all the characters with bios are included in the story. : > A bunch of perma drags are after that without any bios because they have yet to enter into the story, but a lot of them I've got ideas about.

Feel free to think of any approach, but Nature/Light/Plague clans are probably favoured for RP interactions. Light are actually a flight they're friendly towards despite the opposing forces of their deities and their elements, mostly because a. The clan pretty much borders light lands and b. The Matriarch had some fairly friendly interactions with them before the original clan was destroyed.

One note I have: There is an unknown something that destroyed the original iteration of the clan, if anyone wants to play as an antagonist to my clan, feel free. I've not decided what it was yet, but if you've got a good idea for a why and a how, then I'd love the chance to get into that. (For those that are thinking about RPing with me, generally dragons will die. Eventually. Maybe not straight away but I don't like writing stories without some adversity, and usually that ends up with someone dead. Will definite discuss any such ideas before hand. ^^)
Sniping Shop - Currently inactive
Filled out the form. :3 (i still have my edit link thankfully)
Filled out the form. :3 (i still have my edit link thankfully)
jtgoRWq.png
I still need to work out that part of the clan's lore. I've got the internal workings figured out, but I'm not certain how well the clan's 'mission' would mesh with the idea with allying with other flights' clans xD
I still need to work out that part of the clan's lore. I've got the internal workings figured out, but I'm not certain how well the clan's 'mission' would mesh with the idea with allying with other flights' clans xD
flightrising-signature.png
Filled out the form!

My clan is pretty friendly to other Flights. They save all their anger for Harpies. So if anyone has a beef with them, we're your Dragons.
Filled out the form!

My clan is pretty friendly to other Flights. They save all their anger for Harpies. So if anyone has a beef with them, we're your Dragons.
filled out the form! this looks like a lot of fun. :3
filled out the form! this looks like a lot of fun. :3
Xe/Xir/Xirs pronouns
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14