Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | In-Character Clan Alliances? Survey up!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
i am interested, going to fill out the survey now
i am interested, going to fill out the survey now
006-002.pngOY2CZgk.png005-002.png
Filled out the form!
Filled out the form!
w7Z8MA5.png
I'm going to try out rping with this
I'm going to try out rping with this
tumblr_mzm9z4zqfF1rnvb0co1_500.gif
Filled out the form!
Filled out the form!
FMoJ9vk.pngmTAp2ld.pngH0t7Ypl.pngdT9HQge.pngPRICTGJ.pngW0Y9c9y.pngKsM0wY2.pngMHHKqsF.pngtqGkHih.png5Nc3x2J.pngeIK5iG7.pngQSe6tSa.pnghJeH12I.pngxCVbB5p.png9Wis07O.png3IAkyJ2.pngG976jQG.pngWFpPzZn.png
Filled out the form :) I do feel like the form could use a place to list existing alliances, though.
Filled out the form :) I do feel like the form could use a place to list existing alliances, though.
INR37tH.png
@Shadowrunner
Filled out the form! I am open to roleplaying just so know, though I certainly don't think I'm the best at it.
Edit: Pinging myself so I don't lose it.
@Shadowrunner
Filled out the form! I am open to roleplaying just so know, though I certainly don't think I'm the best at it.
Edit: Pinging myself so I don't lose it.
Filled out the form! I've never roleplayed before, but I'm willing to give it a shot! Still working on my clan lore and dragon bios though.
Filled out the form! I've never roleplayed before, but I'm willing to give it a shot! Still working on my clan lore and dragon bios though.
filled out the form!
Info: My clan (The Starlit Belfry) is Arcane and was basically founded by a hopeful architect who created a belfry for which it is now named. It has since seen the addition of many more structures forming a rather eclectic small castle-like structure of various styles. It features an immense aviary in the center where songbirds are housed and young dragons are taught to fly. It basically readily aligns with fellow idealistic types and those into the arts, sciences, and of course the arcane features of the world. We're also pretty close to the Talonoks and Longnecks but not so much any of the other beastclans.

Not really into roleplaying but I definitely don't mind doing more minor exchanges of lore and forming a background for that of others' c: and am welcome to pms about it
filled out the form!
Info: My clan (The Starlit Belfry) is Arcane and was basically founded by a hopeful architect who created a belfry for which it is now named. It has since seen the addition of many more structures forming a rather eclectic small castle-like structure of various styles. It features an immense aviary in the center where songbirds are housed and young dragons are taught to fly. It basically readily aligns with fellow idealistic types and those into the arts, sciences, and of course the arcane features of the world. We're also pretty close to the Talonoks and Longnecks but not so much any of the other beastclans.

Not really into roleplaying but I definitely don't mind doing more minor exchanges of lore and forming a background for that of others' c: and am welcome to pms about it
Filled out the form! RP allies, come on over!
Filled out the form! RP allies, come on over!
Filled it out!
Filled it out!
i prefer male pronouns, thank you!
TeSyH.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14