Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How Many Triples Do You Have?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I don't find triples interesting to look at. Doubles on the other hand, with white terts? You've sold me.
I don't find triples interesting to look at. Doubles on the other hand, with white terts? You've sold me.
Not a single one! Nice combinations of multiple colors are way more interesting to me, though I have a couple of doubles.
Not a single one! Nice combinations of multiple colors are way more interesting to me, though I have a couple of doubles.
"I truly am a thing! Them be bushes, those are also things. I'm currently standing on the ground which, believe it or not, is also a thing. And behind me is the sky...oh yeah, that's a thing, too!" -Raocow
15, technically 16 but I am trying to sell/trade one. Out of 45 dragons total.

I don't go for exact pairs (such as breeding a trip blue with trip blue). I've been breeding triples a while now (I have the 3rd triple blood on site and used to make dough with her) and like to keep it up.

I personally enjoy that triples are now down to about 40k, depending on color. Now I can afford them at a faster pace. Dragons are worthless anyway so may as well have fun with them.
15, technically 16 but I am trying to sell/trade one. Out of 45 dragons total.

I don't go for exact pairs (such as breeding a trip blue with trip blue). I've been breeding triples a while now (I have the 3rd triple blood on site and used to make dough with her) and like to keep it up.

I personally enjoy that triples are now down to about 40k, depending on color. Now I can afford them at a faster pace. Dragons are worthless anyway so may as well have fun with them.
Flight Rep Time:

Lightning|Water|Plague|Wind

Or browse some Old Oaks for sale?
I have so many.
I have too many. Almost all my dragons are triples. And it gets worse because I had a lot more that I recently got rid of when I retired from breeding for triples.

I do really like triples! I used to be able to sell them for a lot, but I don't mind one bit that they've dropped in price, because in the grand scheme of things they are one of the easiest things to breed. ^_^

Triples with tiger/seraph/underbelly do really appeal to me.
I have so many.
I have too many. Almost all my dragons are triples. And it gets worse because I had a lot more that I recently got rid of when I retired from breeding for triples.

I do really like triples! I used to be able to sell them for a lot, but I don't mind one bit that they've dropped in price, because in the grand scheme of things they are one of the easiest things to breed. ^_^

Triples with tiger/seraph/underbelly do really appeal to me.
I have one. He's a triple Midnight Tundra that was born in my lair. He was such a surprise when he hatched that I had to keep him.
I have one. He's a triple Midnight Tundra that was born in my lair. He was such a surprise when he hatched that I had to keep him.
Today I learned that I have two triples.

My Mirror was bought because he had coral primary and secondaries; the tert didn't really matter and so his Crackle went kapoot. Probably could've saved money by looking for a double, but I don't care 'cause he's still perfect.

A Coatl is my second, and he is super spechul since I do not like nor own any Coatls and Ice/Ice/Ice does his reference justice.

I've no real opinion on triples one way or the other. Sometimes they look nice and sometimes they don't, just like everything else.
Today I learned that I have two triples.

My Mirror was bought because he had coral primary and secondaries; the tert didn't really matter and so his Crackle went kapoot. Probably could've saved money by looking for a double, but I don't care 'cause he's still perfect.

A Coatl is my second, and he is super spechul since I do not like nor own any Coatls and Ice/Ice/Ice does his reference justice.

I've no real opinion on triples one way or the other. Sometimes they look nice and sometimes they don't, just like everything else.
ccDyspX.png
@noludoru - I have zero. I like the multi-colored dragons much better. I don't even like most doubles either, although I have a couple of those.
@noludoru - I have zero. I like the multi-colored dragons much better. I don't even like most doubles either, although I have a couple of those.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
Two. I used to have many many more but after a decision that they didn't really matter to me, I exalted most of them. The two I kept were due to the fact that they were important to clan lore.
Two. I used to have many many more but after a decision that they didn't really matter to me, I exalted most of them. The two I kept were due to the fact that they were important to clan lore.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
I have three, an aqua and a seafoam imp (who have the prettiest children together) and a white since he reminded me of my dog.

I also had a triple thistle for a short while, but I sold her.
I have three, an aqua and a seafoam imp (who have the prettiest children together) and a white since he reminded me of my dog.

I also had a triple thistle for a short while, but I sold her.
13409.png
+3 FR Time || she, her
- d&d hatchery
One. I happened to crave a triple Caribbean, and someone sold me one cheap because he was a Guardian and had ugly genes. I intend to gene him up in time.
One. I happened to crave a triple Caribbean, and someone sold me one cheap because he was a Guardian and had ugly genes. I intend to gene him up in time.
Oblivion-Rising-Sig.png
An Elder Scrolls fandragon project
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10