Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How Many Triples Do You Have?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Actually, zero. That's kind of surprising, actually. Sixteen doubles though, wow.

I really like doubles.
Actually, zero. That's kind of surprising, actually. Sixteen doubles though, wow.

I really like doubles.
evjXE.gif
I've got a triple ice guardian pair I got for cheap, and a pair of triple midnight coatls that I adore because midnight speckle/freckle looks gorgeous~
I've got a triple ice guardian pair I got for cheap, and a pair of triple midnight coatls that I adore because midnight speckle/freckle looks gorgeous~
Zero. The closest that I have is a one-off triple.

I prefer complimentary colours and occasional doubles and one-off doubles.
Zero. The closest that I have is a one-off triple.

I prefer complimentary colours and occasional doubles and one-off doubles.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
I have a single triple. A really gorgeous ripple/current gembond SD lady and I acquired her because I was really seeking out a mate for a dragon I adored and she was the closest to what I sought, I would have greatly preferred her to be a double but I do actually greatly love Midnight and the Ripple and Current genes make her look stunning despite the lack of other colors.

I gave her an accent and apparel and She makes me really happy (and I alwyas treasure dragons more if they come from really wonderful people like she did) but she'll likely only ever be the only triple I own. Though I have bred a few.

Doubles on the other hand, now my lair is particularly full of those and one offs. I don't know what it is but if it's a double there is a pretty good chance i'll want it. XD
I have a single triple. A really gorgeous ripple/current gembond SD lady and I acquired her because I was really seeking out a mate for a dragon I adored and she was the closest to what I sought, I would have greatly preferred her to be a double but I do actually greatly love Midnight and the Ripple and Current genes make her look stunning despite the lack of other colors.

I gave her an accent and apparel and She makes me really happy (and I alwyas treasure dragons more if they come from really wonderful people like she did) but she'll likely only ever be the only triple I own. Though I have bred a few.

Doubles on the other hand, now my lair is particularly full of those and one offs. I don't know what it is but if it's a double there is a pretty good chance i'll want it. XD
I only have 1 triple, and he was gifted to me by a friend.
I only have 1 triple, and he was gifted to me by a friend.
None, they aren't my thing right now.
None, they aren't my thing right now.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
I have one triple and a few doubles. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3539694] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35397/3539694_350.png[/img] [/url] There are 700+ triple Lavenders so she's not exactly uncommon. Double colored dragons is where things are rare. Triples? People bred for them and populated the game for them and now they're incredibly common (like triple black or triple white or triple seafoam...) Now the challenge is to find a breeding pair of triples that arn't related to one another distantly...
I have one triple and a few doubles.

3539694_350.png

There are 700+ triple Lavenders so she's not exactly uncommon.

Double colored dragons is where things are rare. Triples? People bred for them and populated the game for them and now they're incredibly common (like triple black or triple white or triple seafoam...)

Now the challenge is to find a breeding pair of triples that arn't related to one another distantly...
84si1j.png
*hides the first page of lair >.> "nothing to see here... noooope not at all
*hides the first page of lair >.> "nothing to see here... noooope not at all
fAtGWhQ.gif
One, and that's only because I won her in a raffle. I am one of those who finds triples largely boring.

I've got six doubles, though. They actually are still interesting, especially when the other colour stands out.
One, and that's only because I won her in a raffle. I am one of those who finds triples largely boring.

I've got six doubles, though. They actually are still interesting, especially when the other colour stands out.
CePfUD9.gif
H6F4JRr.png
There was an AI made of dust,
Whose poetry gained it man's trust
If is follows ought,
It'll do what they thought,
In the end we all do what we must.
none. i've had two pass through my lair on the way to the boss over the past couple of days, though...one was a triple-white imp, which from what i can tell is arguably one of the most common colourations for imps, and the other was a triple-pink tundra. they were both pretty, buuuut. they were also on the AH for exalt fodder prices, so i profited on them. *shrug* it's an exalter's market, really.

doubles are MUCH more appealing to me--i have a couple of XXYs and...i think a couple of XYYs? i might just have the one among my keepers. i've hatched a few from wildcard nests that really surprised me. i'm waiting for the day that i accidentally hatch a triple. XD

though...depending on the price tag and the breed and the genes, i might go for a triple-grey or a triple-thistle dragon eventually...>_> i'm not a gen one hoarder despite the like seven or eight i have but man i would kill to hatch either one of those triples as a tundra...
none. i've had two pass through my lair on the way to the boss over the past couple of days, though...one was a triple-white imp, which from what i can tell is arguably one of the most common colourations for imps, and the other was a triple-pink tundra. they were both pretty, buuuut. they were also on the AH for exalt fodder prices, so i profited on them. *shrug* it's an exalter's market, really.

doubles are MUCH more appealing to me--i have a couple of XXYs and...i think a couple of XYYs? i might just have the one among my keepers. i've hatched a few from wildcard nests that really surprised me. i'm waiting for the day that i accidentally hatch a triple. XD

though...depending on the price tag and the breed and the genes, i might go for a triple-grey or a triple-thistle dragon eventually...>_> i'm not a gen one hoarder despite the like seven or eight i have but man i would kill to hatch either one of those triples as a tundra...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10