Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How Many Triples Do You Have?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I've got three. A royal coatl, a magenta snapper (he cracks me up), and a denim ridgeback. All males.
I've got three. A royal coatl, a magenta snapper (he cracks me up), and a denim ridgeback. All males.
hi
@noludoru

Just one of two... for every colour... all of them.... Imighthaveaslightproblem
@noludoru

Just one of two... for every colour... all of them.... Imighthaveaslightproblem
Retired Master of the Colourwheel and Head of the Doomsday-Project (we swear it's just a name)
get_back_to_work__by_lynntv-d6qzmy3.gif
@Raitoyami
Yay. Nice to see I'm not the only one on here who loves triples.
@Raitoyami
Yay. Nice to see I'm not the only one on here who loves triples.
April showers bring forth May flowers
@April

When the old records thread was still up, it was established that I was the first to collect one of each XD

Also that I have a slight problem with tiples
@April

When the old records thread was still up, it was established that I was the first to collect one of each XD

Also that I have a slight problem with tiples
Retired Master of the Colourwheel and Head of the Doomsday-Project (we swear it's just a name)
get_back_to_work__by_lynntv-d6qzmy3.gif
I have 9 triple pairs and 2 triples that don't have partners in my lair at this very moment. Wow, I didn't even realize! xD

I made it my goal to have a triple pair of each Earth color (Sand - Chocolate), and I accomplished that a few weeks ago! ^^ That accounts for 7 of my pairs, and the other two are a Midnight pair for my Shadowhunters, Clary and Jace, and then an extra triple beige WC pair because hey, why not? cx

Since I joined I'd wanted a triple Royal, and I finally got one out of my purple range pair about 6 months back. For me, back then, that was a huge thing! I've debated exalting him a few times, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I've got an extra Triple Soil from my Coatl pair I never exalted, and I'm thinking of training him to level 20 or 25 and giving him away. I really like him, but at the moment, he's just taking up space, so I hope do be able to do something with him later.

Well, that's why I've got mine! I'm fairly certain I'm done with triples for a while, at least. I'm definitely keeping most of my pairs, though! d:
I have 9 triple pairs and 2 triples that don't have partners in my lair at this very moment. Wow, I didn't even realize! xD

I made it my goal to have a triple pair of each Earth color (Sand - Chocolate), and I accomplished that a few weeks ago! ^^ That accounts for 7 of my pairs, and the other two are a Midnight pair for my Shadowhunters, Clary and Jace, and then an extra triple beige WC pair because hey, why not? cx

Since I joined I'd wanted a triple Royal, and I finally got one out of my purple range pair about 6 months back. For me, back then, that was a huge thing! I've debated exalting him a few times, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I've got an extra Triple Soil from my Coatl pair I never exalted, and I'm thinking of training him to level 20 or 25 and giving him away. I really like him, but at the moment, he's just taking up space, so I hope do be able to do something with him later.

Well, that's why I've got mine! I'm fairly certain I'm done with triples for a while, at least. I'm definitely keeping most of my pairs, though! d:
***** cW4AeEj.png UBaiWUV.png
tn0RSo5.png
qN1OyUr.png
UeSE1vI.png
Pgv53XB.png
Vs2WmBF.png
74HWAoj.png J7D1quC.png
mjtJ868.png
ll0CfnD.png
5hF3FGk.png
oxDm2Un.png
YMPbu9R.png
OkzJ8ln.png *****
I've got five.
Chocolate, obsidian, magenta, black, and banana. Going to get an emerald and silver eventually.
I've got five.
Chocolate, obsidian, magenta, black, and banana. Going to get an emerald and silver eventually.
VJ9FS5l.gif Rule of Acquisition #31
Never make fun of a Ferengi's mother. Insult something he cares about instead.
I only have one triple, and I only plan on having one. Triples are kind of boring to me; I like different colors that really only kind of match XD
I only have one triple, and I only plan on having one. Triples are kind of boring to me; I like different colors that really only kind of match XD
April14.png
I've got a few here and there.
I've got a few here and there.
I have nine.
..I didn't even want this many ahh
I have nine.
..I didn't even want this many ahh
LKzi7uW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10