Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How Many Triples Do You Have?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I have... more than a few. But, hey, Beige obsession. And I like *some* variety in nests, so obviously I had to go and find triple Stone to match to my triple Beige...
I have... more than a few. But, hey, Beige obsession. And I like *some* variety in nests, so obviously I had to go and find triple Stone to match to my triple Beige...
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
Zero, I find them boring. I loooove doubles though!
Zero, I find them boring. I loooove doubles though!
I have 0
Used to have a triple black fae, but got rid of him :L
I have 0
Used to have a triple black fae, but got rid of him :L
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
I have... 18 triples. 15 of those are triple Caribbeans. :')

Despite all my Caribbeans, I like both doubles and triples pretty equally. I have 10 doubles, though two of those are double Caribbeans (for breeding triple Caribbeans, of course). Heck, XYZ dragons are right up there with doubles/triples for me, I have a lot of those as well. It mostly just comes down to colours for me.

Though in all honesty, if I wasn't spending so much treasure collecting triple Caribbeans, I'd probably have a lot more doubles!
I have... 18 triples. 15 of those are triple Caribbeans. :')

Despite all my Caribbeans, I like both doubles and triples pretty equally. I have 10 doubles, though two of those are double Caribbeans (for breeding triple Caribbeans, of course). Heck, XYZ dragons are right up there with doubles/triples for me, I have a lot of those as well. It mostly just comes down to colours for me.

Though in all honesty, if I wasn't spending so much treasure collecting triple Caribbeans, I'd probably have a lot more doubles!
SIGGy.png
PING ME if you need my attention!

SIGGy2.png
I adore triples and my lair is packed to the rafters with them in a large variety of colours :)
I adore triples and my lair is packed to the rafters with them in a large variety of colours :)
April showers bring forth May flowers
None, though I used to have a few (1 Blood, 3 Whites, 1 Chocolate - and I was hesitant to actually keep the choco one because chocolate bar lol). They don't seem to be as interesting as they used to... unless it's a g1 but then I don't want to risk hatching eggs.
None, though I used to have a few (1 Blood, 3 Whites, 1 Chocolate - and I was hesitant to actually keep the choco one because chocolate bar lol). They don't seem to be as interesting as they used to... unless it's a g1 but then I don't want to risk hatching eggs.
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
i'm a lot more fond of doubles, but i have 3 triples. a triple midnight, a triple caribbean and a triple denim. triple caribbean irishimcrackle is beautiful *v*

i think if you specifically want the look of a triple, then triples are good. but doubles are a lot better if you want something a little unique. there's a lot of combinations you can get with doubles and your dragon isn't as boring as it would be if it were triple.
i'm a lot more fond of doubles, but i have 3 triples. a triple midnight, a triple caribbean and a triple denim. triple caribbean irishimcrackle is beautiful *v*

i think if you specifically want the look of a triple, then triples are good. but doubles are a lot better if you want something a little unique. there's a lot of combinations you can get with doubles and your dragon isn't as boring as it would be if it were triple.
z6T37Eh.png
DaaGADQ.png
bgYKZct.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
-
Ouro : 24 : They/Xey/She
Lightning Dom Coordinator
I love pings! I don't bite~
- reactorfour_kalashnikov.pngreactorfour_ted2.png
I don't have any and never have. I don't really understand the appeal; I like my dragons to have bold, contrasting terts rather than one that just blends into the rest of the dragon.
I don't have any and never have. I don't really understand the appeal; I like my dragons to have bold, contrasting terts rather than one that just blends into the rest of the dragon.
plague_zpsgypjf7b6.png light_zps2fnmdg6m.png
I have 10 triples (a pair each in seafoam, jade, emerald, avocado, and maize). I went through a phase a few months ago when I decided to collect triples in my favorite colors, but I'm kind of over that now. I still love 'em, but I'm more interested in XYYs and XYZs now.
I have 10 triples (a pair each in seafoam, jade, emerald, avocado, and maize). I went through a phase a few months ago when I decided to collect triples in my favorite colors, but I'm kind of over that now. I still love 'em, but I'm more interested in XYYs and XYZs now.

veticablue.png

V E T I C Λ
- - - - - -- - - - - -
TUMBLR .-. THEME
GW2: Esterie.7409
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1670789] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/16708/1670789_350.png[/img] [/url] One. Triple rose Lalonde. I only own her for the "Rose Lalonde" pun basically but she grew on to me too hard. [img]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120226190312/mspaintadventures/images/f/f7/Rosescarf.png[/img]

1670789_350.png

One.
Triple rose Lalonde.
I only own her for the "Rose Lalonde" pun basically but she grew on to me too hard.

Rosescarf.png
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10