Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How Many Triples Do You Have?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I have twelve of them, if you don't count the ones currently on the ah which I'm selling.

I like triples, depending on the color/genes/dragon combo.

In general I dislike triple Obsidians, unless they're tiger/stripe/underbelly which I think is fantastic in that color, particularly on guardians.

I love the triple maize on my ripp/curr/crackle female guardian, but I think the clown/seraph/underbelly triple maize is a better choice on a male wildclaw.

Triple Crim iri/shim male spiral OMG drool.

Depends on taste obviously. :)
I have twelve of them, if you don't count the ones currently on the ah which I'm selling.

I like triples, depending on the color/genes/dragon combo.

In general I dislike triple Obsidians, unless they're tiger/stripe/underbelly which I think is fantastic in that color, particularly on guardians.

I love the triple maize on my ripp/curr/crackle female guardian, but I think the clown/seraph/underbelly triple maize is a better choice on a male wildclaw.

Triple Crim iri/shim male spiral OMG drool.

Depends on taste obviously. :)
I have about 6 triples I've bred over the last few months that I'm holding onto for a potential raffle. All triple gened. I use to sell triple seafoams, but those are so over saturated in the AH it's not really worth it now.
I have about 6 triples I've bred over the last few months that I'm holding onto for a potential raffle. All triple gened. I use to sell triple seafoams, but those are so over saturated in the AH it's not really worth it now.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
None! 8D

Tho half my lair is doubles for the obvious reasons. Ahaha
None! 8D

Tho half my lair is doubles for the obvious reasons. Ahaha

I have a Triple Caribbean pair, Triple Red, Triple Leaf, Triple Mulberry, Triple Seafoam, Triple Sky, Triple Soil, Triple Blue, Triple Banana and a Triple Rose. (Wow, I have a lot more than I thought I did.) But I probably won't be getting any more triples. Prefer doubles more tbh.
I have a Triple Caribbean pair, Triple Red, Triple Leaf, Triple Mulberry, Triple Seafoam, Triple Sky, Triple Soil, Triple Blue, Triple Banana and a Triple Rose. (Wow, I have a lot more than I thought I did.) But I probably won't be getting any more triples. Prefer doubles more tbh.
Just one! I've got a triple-Brown Speckle/Freckle/Gembond Wildclaw girl. *v* She was the first triple I bred, and she came out of her Imperial/WC parents' first nest, so she's special to me.

I really like triple-Maize dragons (especially Bar/Daub/Underbelly) with Light eyes, too... I might pick one up someday. Aside from Brown and Maize, though, I'm not usually big on triples.
Just one! I've got a triple-Brown Speckle/Freckle/Gembond Wildclaw girl. *v* She was the first triple I bred, and she came out of her Imperial/WC parents' first nest, so she's special to me.

I really like triple-Maize dragons (especially Bar/Daub/Underbelly) with Light eyes, too... I might pick one up someday. Aside from Brown and Maize, though, I'm not usually big on triples.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
They used to be valuable, but they got overbred in a closed system and now they're essentially as worthless as any other dragon.

I used to have half the color wheel, but i decided to pursue other projects and got rid of most of them.
They used to be valuable, but they got overbred in a closed system and now they're essentially as worthless as any other dragon.

I used to have half the color wheel, but i decided to pursue other projects and got rid of most of them.
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
Value is in the eye of the beholder with a game like this, though obviously when selling dragons you'll see marketability waver.

Some triples are still pretty rare.

For example, one of my triples is the only of his kind to exist in game.

According to the dragon search, my Vertigo is the only triple crimson iri/shim/circuit male spiral in the game.
Value is in the eye of the beholder with a game like this, though obviously when selling dragons you'll see marketability waver.

Some triples are still pretty rare.

For example, one of my triples is the only of his kind to exist in game.

According to the dragon search, my Vertigo is the only triple crimson iri/shim/circuit male spiral in the game.
I think I have 5
I think I have 5
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
...none, i think
...none, i think
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gif
- CARO

- 22 she/her/they

- +3 fr time
I have two triples, both Tundra, both Leaf. I mostly got them by accident, though. I needed a Leaf-bellied RTB dragon and the male Tundra was the only one I could find - I intended to exalt him afterwards, because I didn't like his Seraph wings much, but then I thought it would be kind of nice to own a triple, so I bought him Daub and a mate instead. I'm obviously hopeless at trying to get rid of dragons, but I have to admit, they are a beautiful pair. :)

I do not seek out triples, but I like trying to get them from breeding and usually tend to choose pairs with a range that makes triple colors possible (so far, I've only managed to breed doubles, though).
I have two triples, both Tundra, both Leaf. I mostly got them by accident, though. I needed a Leaf-bellied RTB dragon and the male Tundra was the only one I could find - I intended to exalt him afterwards, because I didn't like his Seraph wings much, but then I thought it would be kind of nice to own a triple, so I bought him Daub and a mate instead. I'm obviously hopeless at trying to get rid of dragons, but I have to admit, they are a beautiful pair. :)

I do not seek out triples, but I like trying to get them from breeding and usually tend to choose pairs with a range that makes triple colors possible (so far, I've only managed to breed doubles, though).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10