Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So, the Imp lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Interesting about the Imps and Pearlcatchers.

The Emperors sound awesome, I wanna see one.
Interesting about the Imps and Pearlcatchers.

The Emperors sound awesome, I wanna see one.
DeviantArt | Art Thread | Art Blog
Yo, I am a dude from the UK, 8 hours ahead of server time! Desperately looking for a Skycat.
My favourite animals are cats, deer, octopus, jellyfish and squids.
@Takoto
I am going to grab my tablet and attempt a sketch
@Takoto
I am going to grab my tablet and attempt a sketch
Offline//Busy//Online
psd5o6h.jpg
@SlimShady

I may have to join you there, that section on the leads room for so many awesome designs * w *
@SlimShady

I may have to join you there, that section on the leads room for so many awesome designs * w *
DeviantArt | Art Thread | Art Blog
Yo, I am a dude from the UK, 8 hours ahead of server time! Desperately looking for a Skycat.
My favourite animals are cats, deer, octopus, jellyfish and squids.
@Aggron
*crashes unexpectedly* HAIZZZZ :DDDDD

Wow...yeah, sure is morbid o_0 Maybe that's why Mirrors started to move, maybe? Anywho, I think the PlagueBringer would enjoy having these err...creatures in her land, hopefully she won't go start a fight or something...
@Aggron
*crashes unexpectedly* HAIZZZZ :DDDDD

Wow...yeah, sure is morbid o_0 Maybe that's why Mirrors started to move, maybe? Anywho, I think the PlagueBringer would enjoy having these err...creatures in her land, hopefully she won't go start a fight or something...
Cleaning~
@soulwing

*gives Singaporean fistbump (no idea)* HEYO BUDDY

I look forward to seeing all the artist's impressions, man. Then again, Plaguebringer might not like it O.o Survival of the fittest and all; considering that they're dead. Right?

...I'm scared now.
@soulwing

*gives Singaporean fistbump (no idea)* HEYO BUDDY

I look forward to seeing all the artist's impressions, man. Then again, Plaguebringer might not like it O.o Survival of the fittest and all; considering that they're dead. Right?

...I'm scared now.
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
I wonder if Plaguemom has experiments to willingly birth Emperors.
I wonder if Plaguemom has experiments to willingly birth Emperors.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
@Aggron
Singaporean fist bump...I don't even...XD

Let's just go for a hi-five *Gives almighty Singaporean high-five* YEAH

I would LOVE to see an artist's impression, any and all. Then I can ermm...'prettify' it if you will XD

Don't worry, I'm sure Spacedaddy(I guess that's what I'm calling him now?) will create some kinda mad...portal or something and erm...boom...they're gone?

I hope so. Unless it makes them worse and...

...I'm getting scared too.
@Aggron
Singaporean fist bump...I don't even...XD

Let's just go for a hi-five *Gives almighty Singaporean high-five* YEAH

I would LOVE to see an artist's impression, any and all. Then I can ermm...'prettify' it if you will XD

Don't worry, I'm sure Spacedaddy(I guess that's what I'm calling him now?) will create some kinda mad...portal or something and erm...boom...they're gone?

I hope so. Unless it makes them worse and...

...I'm getting scared too.
Cleaning~
@Asmo
The LightWeaver certainly won't be please, I can tell you that much XD
@Asmo
The LightWeaver certainly won't be please, I can tell you that much XD
Cleaning~
@Nequam Can you not use "autistic" in that way, please? Like, really. Not necessary.
@Nequam Can you not use "autistic" in that way, please? Like, really. Not necessary.
[img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/38354e33cb0ec05dd3e3d173d609cca9/tumblr_n84xig8QHS1tp05i4o1_500.png[/img] Ayyyyyyyyyyyyy Quick sketch.
tumblr_n84xig8QHS1tp05i4o1_500.png

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyy
Quick sketch.
Offline//Busy//Online
psd5o6h.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15