Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So, the Imp lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
If you haven't seen the update, Imperial Lore is here!

And boy... their lore is really dark and morbid. I like it. Especially the Emperor part.

Plus, it's funny. Pearlcatchers and Imperials are the most populous dragons in my lair.
If you haven't seen the update, Imperial Lore is here!

And boy... their lore is really dark and morbid. I like it. Especially the Emperor part.

Plus, it's funny. Pearlcatchers and Imperials are the most populous dragons in my lair.
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
Holy crud, yeah! I read it and was like "...woah. Are you sure you're not from plaguemama?" Pretty zombie flapmonsters. o.o
Holy crud, yeah! I read it and was like "...woah. Are you sure you're not from plaguemama?" Pretty zombie flapmonsters. o.o
2u8j5dz.jpg
I am greatly intrigued by the lore, and the Emperor bit.

Also I am imperialing wrong. I have wayyyyy too many.

OOPS. sorry i'm not sorry.
I am greatly intrigued by the lore, and the Emperor bit.

Also I am imperialing wrong. I have wayyyyy too many.

OOPS. sorry i'm not sorry.
Oooh wow
I ADORE Imperials already, but now I think I love them more.

The Emperor part...do you think this could be incorporated into actual game play someday? I'm not sure how, but imagine facing one of those things in the Coli 0o
Oooh wow
I ADORE Imperials already, but now I think I love them more.

The Emperor part...do you think this could be incorporated into actual game play someday? I'm not sure how, but imagine facing one of those things in the Coli 0o
@raikdow

The Emperors are real creepy o.o Makes me think of huge, vast wastelands in the Abiding Boneyard with giant behemoths wandering everywhere.
@raikdow

The Emperors are real creepy o.o Makes me think of huge, vast wastelands in the Abiding Boneyard with giant behemoths wandering everywhere.
This... actually confirms the lore I was building for my imperial pair o_O

Does anyone else think that the Emperor is laying the groundwork for an eventual level with a big, big boss fight?
This... actually confirms the lore I was building for my imperial pair o_O

Does anyone else think that the Emperor is laying the groundwork for an eventual level with a big, big boss fight?
Attermire Scar
@lysblue just take a look at my lair haha nope

@avarice I'm not sure, but that would be cool ._. Maybe a gem marketplace battlestone item?
@lysblue just take a look at my lair haha nope

@avarice I'm not sure, but that would be cool ._. Maybe a gem marketplace battlestone item?
I want to own an Emperor SO hard you can't believe it.
Precious Tiamat babies.
I want to own an Emperor SO hard you can't believe it.
Precious Tiamat babies.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
@Asmo

Gah that would be so awesome. I'm leaning coliseum enemy but a breed would be epic.
@Asmo

Gah that would be so awesome. I'm leaning coliseum enemy but a breed would be epic.
@lysblue
Yhea coli enemy seems more likely. Just like the yeti, it would appear very rarely and only alone.
Fricking rad man.
@lysblue
Yhea coli enemy seems more likely. Just like the yeti, it would appear very rarely and only alone.
Fricking rad man.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15