Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So, the Imp lore
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
I did a thing (putting behind a link because maybe not everyone wants to see zombie dragons without a warning.)

I love this site's lore so much. Admins, if you're reading this, feel free to feel the love I'm radiating towards your imagination.
I did a thing (putting behind a link because maybe not everyone wants to see zombie dragons without a warning.)

I love this site's lore so much. Admins, if you're reading this, feel free to feel the love I'm radiating towards your imagination.
@Aggron and they can have as many as 11 heads
one for each element
@Aggron and they can have as many as 11 heads
one for each element
Offline//Busy//Online
psd5o6h.jpg
Loved it! So happy we finally got the imperial lore C:
Loved it! So happy we finally got the imperial lore C:
1i35.png
@Beastface ahhh yours is so much nicer then my rough sketch ;A;
@Beastface ahhh yours is so much nicer then my rough sketch ;A;
Offline//Busy//Online
psd5o6h.jpg
@beastface

LOVE THAT, it looks so good ._. All these art interpretations are making me want to separate my Imperials very, very far away from one another. Lucky thing they can't die while we're taking care of them.

@slimshady
Spewing plague diseases and gusts of fire everywhere? Terrifying.
@beastface

LOVE THAT, it looks so good ._. All these art interpretations are making me want to separate my Imperials very, very far away from one another. Lucky thing they can't die while we're taking care of them.

@slimshady
Spewing plague diseases and gusts of fire everywhere? Terrifying.
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
That mane bit though, I can't stop imagining lairs filled to the brim with all that hair and imp babies dancing around in it and mocking older ones by walking around with fake wigs.
That mane bit though, I can't stop imagining lairs filled to the brim with all that hair and imp babies dancing around in it and mocking older ones by walking around with fake wigs.
I think it would be funny to see an Imp with one shed antler. :D
I think it would be funny to see an Imp with one shed antler. :D
ctFAI4k.gif
... I'm guessing I may be more morbid than the rest of you, because here I was imagining the Emperors having, well, bodies made up of bodies. Like, an entire Imp (or the majority of it, I guess) forming a leg. Wings formed from what were clearly the wings of several different dragons. Y'know - clearly visible and identifiable dragon bits forming one far-too-large whole.

Yeah. I'mma go take myself away now.
... I'm guessing I may be more morbid than the rest of you, because here I was imagining the Emperors having, well, bodies made up of bodies. Like, an entire Imp (or the majority of it, I guess) forming a leg. Wings formed from what were clearly the wings of several different dragons. Y'know - clearly visible and identifiable dragon bits forming one far-too-large whole.

Yeah. I'mma go take myself away now.
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
I made a sketchie to celebrate this joyous day! Now, all that's left is to pick up a few more imps for my lair...
I made a sketchie to celebrate this joyous day! Now, all that's left is to pick up a few more imps for my lair...
The Emperor bit was interesting, I hope it gets implemented in game play at some point. I can already imagine it, a large and very powerful Emperor is on the lose and it's up to us to band together and take it down. Perhaps this will be the December event, we might have to grind the coli for special items similar to grinding for currency during holidays. Combine these special items a to create a super weapon.......
Sorry, I got carried away with my ideas of what might happen XD
Brb, gonna draw fanart of those Emperors.
The Emperor bit was interesting, I hope it gets implemented in game play at some point. I can already imagine it, a large and very powerful Emperor is on the lose and it's up to us to band together and take it down. Perhaps this will be the December event, we might have to grind the coli for special items similar to grinding for currency during holidays. Combine these special items a to create a super weapon.......
Sorry, I got carried away with my ideas of what might happen XD
Brb, gonna draw fanart of those Emperors.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15