Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So, the Imp lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
wow, it was all intriguing but hunky-dory until i got to that emperor part. that was unexpected. i really hope that's leading up to something though.

i too having been imperialing wrong. i really like the breed so i have quite a few in my lair, and the personalities i've developed for them isn't as reserved as the lore suggests it should be. but then, there are always individual variations, and the flight they were born in probably affects things too.

still, so glad we got an update on them! they're one of the breeds i've been looking forward to hearing about most!
wow, it was all intriguing but hunky-dory until i got to that emperor part. that was unexpected. i really hope that's leading up to something though.

i too having been imperialing wrong. i really like the breed so i have quite a few in my lair, and the personalities i've developed for them isn't as reserved as the lore suggests it should be. but then, there are always individual variations, and the flight they were born in probably affects things too.

still, so glad we got an update on them! they're one of the breeds i've been looking forward to hearing about most!
The Emperor part really caught me off guard! I wasn't expecting that kind of lore from Flight Rising. Even Plague hadn't really been that morbid.

I hope it has significance in future updates, maybe as a Coli boss!
The Emperor part really caught me off guard! I wasn't expecting that kind of lore from Flight Rising. Even Plague hadn't really been that morbid.

I hope it has significance in future updates, maybe as a Coli boss!
"... a pair of many-pronged antlers that are shed and consumed each season."
Imperials eat their antlers? ._.
"... a pair of many-pronged antlers that are shed and consumed each season."
Imperials eat their antlers? ._.
They/Them pronouns
Some deer do chew on their shed antlers.
Some deer do chew on their shed antlers.
Attermire Scar
Autistic zombies. Now that is weird. Awesome, but weird. o_O

I made a great choice for my future dragonsona, though.

EDIT: I meant "Zombies that happen to be unrelatedly autistic," I was not in any way comparing autistic people to zombies. Boss no. Apologies for my stupid wording. x~x;;
Autistic zombies. Now that is weird. Awesome, but weird. o_O

I made a great choice for my future dragonsona, though.

EDIT: I meant "Zombies that happen to be unrelatedly autistic," I was not in any way comparing autistic people to zombies. Boss no. Apologies for my stupid wording. x~x;;
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
I like how they talk about other species wondering why imps separate their dead and dying.
They don't want them to become Emperors.
I need to see an artists interpretation
I like how they talk about other species wondering why imps separate their dead and dying.
They don't want them to become Emperors.
I need to see an artists interpretation
Offline//Busy//Online
psd5o6h.jpg
The Emperors sound really scary, so scary that even the gods have to take action when there is one, or multiple. OH MY.

Someone draw them please.
The Emperors sound really scary, so scary that even the gods have to take action when there is one, or multiple. OH MY.

Someone draw them please.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
"It may take the combined efforts of many clans to bring down an aberration of this magnitude"

That's some MMO World Boss stuff right there. Not gonna lie, I'd be excited to get my MMO guildies together to battle one of these beasts.
"It may take the combined efforts of many clans to bring down an aberration of this magnitude"

That's some MMO World Boss stuff right there. Not gonna lie, I'd be excited to get my MMO guildies together to battle one of these beasts.
Shut up.
@DunkTheBiscuit Someone on tumblr suggested that Big Big Boss Emperor could be... December event. Diff elemental heads dropping diff holiday things.

Edit: oh, and i like the idea of Fire imperials disposing of their dead by sending them into volcanoes. xP Lessens the corpses!
@DunkTheBiscuit Someone on tumblr suggested that Big Big Boss Emperor could be... December event. Diff elemental heads dropping diff holiday things.

Edit: oh, and i like the idea of Fire imperials disposing of their dead by sending them into volcanoes. xP Lessens the corpses!
Poor dying imps, though. They all die alone :c
Poor dying imps, though. They all die alone :c
They/Them pronouns
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15