Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So, the Imp lore
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
The new lore... especially with the Emperor thing. It makes me think of well the movie The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor for some reason. :l
The new lore... especially with the Emperor thing. It makes me think of well the movie The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor for some reason. :l
I am super excited and really hope that there may be a plot based coli-war in the future XD Kind of like what neopets do for their plot based wars. Fight monsters for points you can trade in later to buy items once the war is over. That. Would. Be. AWESOME O_O I am imperialing so very, very wrong XD Not only do I have 21 imperials... And 7 pearlcatchers.... but I have this couple... WHO I CAN NOW MAKE NEW HEAD CANNONS ABOUT!! [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/squiju/FR%20Hatchery/familyfr7.png[/img] ... And now I realize that this is a good reason for me to have a Mighty Lair - so that my imps can spread out into their little groups.
I am super excited and really hope that there may be a plot based coli-war in the future XD Kind of like what neopets do for their plot based wars. Fight monsters for points you can trade in later to buy items once the war is over.

That. Would. Be. AWESOME O_O

I am imperialing so very, very wrong XD

Not only do I have 21 imperials... And 7 pearlcatchers.... but I have this couple... WHO I CAN NOW MAKE NEW HEAD CANNONS ABOUT!!

familyfr7.png

... And now I realize that this is a good reason for me to have a Mighty Lair - so that my imps can spread out into their little groups.
icefull2.png
[img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/38354e33cb0ec05dd3e3d173d609cca9/tumblr_n84xig8QHS1tp05i4o1_500.png[/img] put this on page three but no one saw it there ;A; @Takoto @Empress QUICKLY GET THEM BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE
tumblr_n84xig8QHS1tp05i4o1_500.png

put this on page three but no one saw it there ;A;

@Takoto

@Empress QUICKLY GET THEM BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE
Offline//Busy//Online
psd5o6h.jpg
I go for dinner and this is what I get ;_;

@soulwing DOWN LOW

TOO SLOW

MEHE

I feel like the Emperor threat is real. We should start mobilising now ._.

@slimshady
._. Scary, man. Imagine a hundred metre that staring at you. Well, staring as best as a bloated, monstrous dragon corpse can.
I go for dinner and this is what I get ;_;

@soulwing DOWN LOW

TOO SLOW

MEHE

I feel like the Emperor threat is real. We should start mobilising now ._.

@slimshady
._. Scary, man. Imagine a hundred metre that staring at you. Well, staring as best as a bloated, monstrous dragon corpse can.
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
"Each wyrm boasts a coarse mane that must be trimmed regularly"
I thought of this while looking an an imp and I immediately imagined just a flock of fae with scissors fluttering around an imperial to cut it's mane XD
"Each wyrm boasts a coarse mane that must be trimmed regularly"
I thought of this while looking an an imp and I immediately imagined just a flock of fae with scissors fluttering around an imperial to cut it's mane XD
They/Them pronouns
something so light became so dark
bcause imps are from light
geddit
baDUM TISSS
something so light became so dark
bcause imps are from light
geddit
baDUM TISSS
tumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.gif
@Aggron
That's some late dinner, I must say. Mine was about an hour ago XD

*hugs all of the dragons in my lair* BOARD UP THE WOODEN PLANKS THE APOCALYPSE IS COMING
@Aggron
That's some late dinner, I must say. Mine was about an hour ago XD

*hugs all of the dragons in my lair* BOARD UP THE WOODEN PLANKS THE APOCALYPSE IS COMING
Cleaning~
The Emperor better get incorporated into the game somehow. I have a MIGHTY NEED. At least give me some official art? Not that our artists haven't done well so far :D
The Emperor better get incorporated into the game somehow. I have a MIGHTY NEED. At least give me some official art? Not that our artists haven't done well so far :D
nonbinary!! not a girl!!
she/her/hers or they/them/theirs!
maybe I'll make a pretty banner eventually
/casually ignores the fact that she has 26 imps
/shifty eyes
Nope nothing to see here no Emperor potential in this lair move along hahahaha

I was really excited to see the Imps lore! It fit into my head cannon personally c: (I also really love the fact that there is such a dark twist to them)

And omg I really hope the December event involves Emperors *-* What if they're like hydras, where their heads grow back? What if that is what makes them so hard to get rid of?
/casually ignores the fact that she has 26 imps
/shifty eyes
Nope nothing to see here no Emperor potential in this lair move along hahahaha

I was really excited to see the Imps lore! It fit into my head cannon personally c: (I also really love the fact that there is such a dark twist to them)

And omg I really hope the December event involves Emperors *-* What if they're like hydras, where their heads grow back? What if that is what makes them so hard to get rid of?
I have a love for dark coloured Imps and the fact that they originate from Light makes me loves them 10x more.
Maybe these Emperor things are something that will happen in the future? I like the thought of all the deities banding together again.
I have a love for dark coloured Imps and the fact that they originate from Light makes me loves them 10x more.
Maybe these Emperor things are something that will happen in the future? I like the thought of all the deities banding together again.
Heart.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15