Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So, the Imp lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Jetzalcoatl

... Err, in what way? oO
@Jetzalcoatl

... Err, in what way? oO
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
@Nequam

You used the word autistic to describe a mindless zombie, which is nothing like what autism is.
@Nequam

You used the word autistic to describe a mindless zombie, which is nothing like what autism is.
Offline//Busy//Online
psd5o6h.jpg
@SlimShady

... WOAH, no I did not. I was ruminating on how much the first paragraph of the social part of the lore sounds like my brother and myself; nothing to do with the zombie thing. You guys COMPLETELY misconstrued me there. O.o
@SlimShady

... WOAH, no I did not. I was ruminating on how much the first paragraph of the social part of the lore sounds like my brother and myself; nothing to do with the zombie thing. You guys COMPLETELY misconstrued me there. O.o
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
@Nequam
I think you may have made a mistake with the wording then :c
@Nequam
I think you may have made a mistake with the wording then :c
Offline//Busy//Online
psd5o6h.jpg
@Nequam My apologies, I thought you were referring to the Emperors. (After seeing a lot of people refer to everything and anything as "autistic" on the internet, I get a little knee-jerky about it.) Carry on!
@Nequam My apologies, I thought you were referring to the Emperors. (After seeing a lot of people refer to everything and anything as "autistic" on the internet, I get a little knee-jerky about it.) Carry on!
[quote name="Nequam" date="2014-07-03 04:27:37"][b]Autistic zombies.[/b] Now that is weird. Awesome, but weird. o_O [size=1]I made a great choice for my future dragonsona, though.[/size][/quote] It's easy to see how a mistake could be made over the wording. edit: my apologies as well uwu
Nequam wrote on 2014-07-03 04:27:37:
Autistic zombies. Now that is weird. Awesome, but weird. o_O

I made a great choice for my future dragonsona, though.

It's easy to see how a mistake could be made over the wording.

edit: my apologies as well uwu
Offline//Busy//Online
psd5o6h.jpg
@nequam- I think they were thinking you were talking about the emperors, but I get you. Though I think it's safer to say I have a harder time reading other people than they do reading me (again, unless I know them. Then I am psychically good at reading their cues)
@nequam- I think they were thinking you were talking about the emperors, but I get you. Though I think it's safer to say I have a harder time reading other people than they do reading me (again, unless I know them. Then I am psychically good at reading their cues)
2u8j5dz.jpg
...I may have to attempt drawing an Emperor. Gosh, that's a cool concept. Huge, multi-headed chinese dragon zombie.

Also, now I feel better for having only two imps in my lair, haha.
...I may have to attempt drawing an Emperor. Gosh, that's a cool concept. Huge, multi-headed chinese dragon zombie.

Also, now I feel better for having only two imps in my lair, haha.
[quote name="Aggron" date="2014-07-03 04:56:55"]@soulwing *gives Singaporean fistbump (no idea)* HEYO BUDDY I look forward to seeing all the artist's impressions, man. Then again, Plaguebringer might not like it O.o Survival of the fittest and all; considering that they're dead. Right? ...I'm scared now.[/quote] Correct. Plaguebringer would not be a fan of emperors most likely. Plague's whole idea is the triumph through survival of the fittest. Emperors are not alive, have not survived, and cannot evolve.
Aggron wrote on 2014-07-03 04:56:55:
@soulwing

*gives Singaporean fistbump (no idea)* HEYO BUDDY

I look forward to seeing all the artist's impressions, man. Then again, Plaguebringer might not like it O.o Survival of the fittest and all; considering that they're dead. Right?

...I'm scared now.

Correct. Plaguebringer would not be a fan of emperors most likely. Plague's whole idea is the triumph through survival of the fittest. Emperors are not alive, have not survived, and cannot evolve.
My first reaction on reading about Emperors was "That sounds terrifying." followed by "But think of how awesome a group attack by the dragon gods would be!" Especially when you consider Earthshaker's stats compared to the level shown...
(I know I know, almost all the others are all level 100, but it's way more fun to think it isn't an error!)
On a more serious note, anything that could get all of them to work together would have to be important, just because of how unlikely a team up would be.

Outside of that, though, Imperials are pretty interesting. Never would've guessed that they would have issues with Pearlcatchers, but looking at the two breeds, it does make sense. (And I keep forgetting that according to lore, PCs are kinda snooty; the ones in my lair that I have personalities for are much more level-headed.)
My first reaction on reading about Emperors was "That sounds terrifying." followed by "But think of how awesome a group attack by the dragon gods would be!" Especially when you consider Earthshaker's stats compared to the level shown...
(I know I know, almost all the others are all level 100, but it's way more fun to think it isn't an error!)
On a more serious note, anything that could get all of them to work together would have to be important, just because of how unlikely a team up would be.

Outside of that, though, Imperials are pretty interesting. Never would've guessed that they would have issues with Pearlcatchers, but looking at the two breeds, it does make sense. (And I keep forgetting that according to lore, PCs are kinda snooty; the ones in my lair that I have personalities for are much more level-headed.)
a night owl @ +3 fr time
OwQYUuU.png fd2eQxP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15