Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So, the Imp lore
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
An Emperor fight would probably go like Cloud of Darkness from FF3:
a body in the background and lots of heads in front, and each has to be killed separately. :p

My Imperials are all paired with other species. I somehow figured they would like it that way, turns out that was right ha.
An Emperor fight would probably go like Cloud of Darkness from FF3:
a body in the background and lots of heads in front, and each has to be killed separately. :p

My Imperials are all paired with other species. I somehow figured they would like it that way, turns out that was right ha.
I doubt they're planning anything so big with the December event but wouldn't it be fun if they planned the event for after the big all-Flight dom battle people wanted to do in December and it included an Emperor made from the imperials lost in the Dominance war?
I doubt they're planning anything so big with the December event but wouldn't it be fun if they planned the event for after the big all-Flight dom battle people wanted to do in December and it included an Emperor made from the imperials lost in the Dominance war?
Well I have 3 Imperials in my lair right now so I have it about right. But my Pearlcatcher brood keeps growing, which is probably making them grumpy.

But my very first non-progen dragon I got when I joined the game was an Imperial who I consider the 'old man' of the lair, which is very fitting now. :D
Well I have 3 Imperials in my lair right now so I have it about right. But my Pearlcatcher brood keeps growing, which is probably making them grumpy.

But my very first non-progen dragon I got when I joined the game was an Imperial who I consider the 'old man' of the lair, which is very fitting now. :D
84si1j.png
I love the lore.
It's gonna put an interesting twist on my clan's lore, because a very confident pearlcatcher manages all Hewn City-related excavation and exploration, as well as sorting out found valuables (which is why she usually wears fancy items, which are switched out for other fancy items as I obtain them...), and guess what, a couple imps are involved in the excavation team, due to their sheer size; I'll have to figure out who exactly smooths things out between her and the imps, ohoho.

The small group thing sits alright with me, although I have 13 imps on my semi-permanent clan, they mingle together depending on what duties each of them is involved in.

(I lovelovelove the Emperor bit, although I probably won't be using that for clan stuff)
I love the lore.
It's gonna put an interesting twist on my clan's lore, because a very confident pearlcatcher manages all Hewn City-related excavation and exploration, as well as sorting out found valuables (which is why she usually wears fancy items, which are switched out for other fancy items as I obtain them...), and guess what, a couple imps are involved in the excavation team, due to their sheer size; I'll have to figure out who exactly smooths things out between her and the imps, ohoho.

The small group thing sits alright with me, although I have 13 imps on my semi-permanent clan, they mingle together depending on what duties each of them is involved in.

(I lovelovelove the Emperor bit, although I probably won't be using that for clan stuff)
ZPPY.png
@Beastface
DAT ART OMG. *A*
Finally, Light's rather dark lore is showing. I can't wait to see more of other flights'!
I hope we'll get to see these Emperors later in the game too! Ohhhh, it's gonna look soooo awesome! *U*
@Beastface
DAT ART OMG. *A*
Finally, Light's rather dark lore is showing. I can't wait to see more of other flights'!
I hope we'll get to see these Emperors later in the game too! Ohhhh, it's gonna look soooo awesome! *U*
ive never cared about imps until today and its like i got smacked with a dead one omg zombie dragons zombie dragons SO COOL WHAT THE HELL why even do their corpses just mutate

light you are so sunny and cute but you brought us unholy FRANKENMONSTERS
ive never cared about imps until today and its like i got smacked with a dead one omg zombie dragons zombie dragons SO COOL WHAT THE HELL why even do their corpses just mutate

light you are so sunny and cute but you brought us unholy FRANKENMONSTERS
Tallow Candle Stuffed Mith Tales of Terror
Hm...

"Imperials were Light's first children, an amalgamation of bone, blood, and the shed essence of the Lightweaver - excavated from ancient battle sites of the First Age. "

I'm wondering if the Emperor's aren't a result of how they were created in the first place.. corpse bits shoved with the Lightweaver's power, but after they loose life.. well, they were corpse bits in the first place, so remaining elemental power in several bodies would cause a sort of... coalescing, where the corpses merge into each other until the lingering god-power is enough to make it sort of animate.
Hm...

"Imperials were Light's first children, an amalgamation of bone, blood, and the shed essence of the Lightweaver - excavated from ancient battle sites of the First Age. "

I'm wondering if the Emperor's aren't a result of how they were created in the first place.. corpse bits shoved with the Lightweaver's power, but after they loose life.. well, they were corpse bits in the first place, so remaining elemental power in several bodies would cause a sort of... coalescing, where the corpses merge into each other until the lingering god-power is enough to make it sort of animate.
466w8yC.png
Via Tzafrir
omg, I like imps more now. Must draw emperor...
omg, I like imps more now. Must draw emperor...
No traveling dragons please!
I love it when light things turn dark.

Also, this may seem random given the fact that Imps turn into hydra zombies, but was anyone else surprised to hear that they don't have feathered wings? I always thought their wings were stylized feathers because unlike some other breeds you can't see the fingers holding the wing up. So what exactly is the internal structure of their wing now?
I love it when light things turn dark.

Also, this may seem random given the fact that Imps turn into hydra zombies, but was anyone else surprised to hear that they don't have feathered wings? I always thought their wings were stylized feathers because unlike some other breeds you can't see the fingers holding the wing up. So what exactly is the internal structure of their wing now?
Feel free to ping me. I love being part of a conversation.
LORE (feel free to use):

Wights/Draugr/Wraiths/Religions/Elements/Dragonkin

PzFNFIJ.png
*casually redistributes all the imps in her clan so that they're nice and spaced out by other clanemates* >.>
*casually redistributes all the imps in her clan so that they're nice and spaced out by other clanemates* >.>
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15