Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So, the Imp lore
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I'm in the process of buying 11 imperials and naming them all numbers. Except for one, of course, which would be the "main" body. Hey, I've got 8 down already! I'll soon have an amazing giant evil demon monster!
I'm in the process of buying 11 imperials and naming them all numbers. Except for one, of course, which would be the "main" body. Hey, I've got 8 down already! I'll soon have an amazing giant evil demon monster!
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
i really like the lore, legit droolin' over emperors.
i actually am pretty pleased that my idea of imps pre-lore was pretty close to what the lore is. so i don't have to vastly rethink my dragons--
i also only have one pearlcatcher and several imps. thankfully the pearlcatcher mostly is buddies with the skydancers, so-
i really like the lore, legit droolin' over emperors.
i actually am pretty pleased that my idea of imps pre-lore was pretty close to what the lore is. so i don't have to vastly rethink my dragons--
i also only have one pearlcatcher and several imps. thankfully the pearlcatcher mostly is buddies with the skydancers, so-
What if breed change scrolls are written mainly (if not exclusively) by imperials, intended initially for those of their kind wishing to escape their curse? They're a magical species, and the dragon in the scrying workshop is an imperial >.>
What if breed change scrolls are written mainly (if not exclusively) by imperials, intended initially for those of their kind wishing to escape their curse? They're a magical species, and the dragon in the scrying workshop is an imperial >.>
tumblr_inline_nwugy41p9E1t7d5o3_500.gif
I love the lore.

Love. My lair is a disaster waiting to happen.

Already roleplaying it out AAAAAA. Excitement!
I love the lore.

Love. My lair is a disaster waiting to happen.

Already roleplaying it out AAAAAA. Excitement!
pLOaPLC.pngb5szk5n.png
Getting so much Orochi vibes from the lore about Emperors lol
I wouldn't be surprised if they were inspired by Okami |D
Getting so much Orochi vibes from the lore about Emperors lol
I wouldn't be surprised if they were inspired by Okami |D
Horrible multi-headed zombie abominations?

THANKS, LIGHTWEAVER.
Horrible multi-headed zombie abominations?

THANKS, LIGHTWEAVER.
bab.png
Is it just me or are others going to be planing a Imperial Pearlcatcher pairing? : D
Is it just me or are others going to be planing a Imperial Pearlcatcher pairing? : D
forauction_m.png5490810.png5490811.png
What's funny is I had decided weeks ago that my Imp girl Nanami and my PC girl Nicolette were besties. Welp.
What's funny is I had decided weeks ago that my Imp girl Nanami and my PC girl Nicolette were besties. Welp.
Jqlkxca.pngwind2_by_shadowshot9-d9d6lmd.png
So, are we going from blaming the arcanist, to blaming the lightweaver now?
xD
xD
tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png
i'm SO excited the lore is finally here (~: this brings up some interesting questions for those of us whose lairs are mostly made up of imperials perhaps there are imps who choose to defy the societal norms and live together in large groups, but there is a lot of tension throughout the clan at times as a result of their species' historical behavior/their fear of emperors [quote name="Puffeh" date="2014-07-03 21:50:38"]So, are we going from blaming the arcanist, to blaming the lightweaver now? xD[/quote] LOL, it's about time we shifted the blame to someone else
i'm SO excited the lore is finally here (~:

this brings up some interesting questions for those of us whose lairs are mostly made up of imperials
perhaps there are imps who choose to defy the societal norms and live together in large groups, but there is a lot of tension throughout the clan at times as a result of their species' historical behavior/their fear of emperors

Puffeh wrote on 2014-07-03 21:50:38:
xD
LOL, it's about time we shifted the blame to someone else
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
animated-disney-image-0145.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15