Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 835 836
I just snagged a First Generation Noc named Kaiju for 30t, which I'm sure was meant for 30g. Not sure how to locate the owner due to lack of parents. Shoot me a PM and I'll send him back to ya
I just snagged a First Generation Noc named Kaiju for 30t, which I'm sure was meant for 30g. Not sure how to locate the owner due to lack of parents. Shoot me a PM and I'll send him back to ya
tumblr_inline_nqnth6O8C21qkozcw_540.pngtumblr_inline_nqnwgawBE61qkozcw_540.pngtumblr_npk4rePdXC1r8tsp3o8_r1_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nqnuqcVHIZ1qkozcw_540.pngtumblr_inline_nqnw3glnA31qkozcw_540.png
I just snagged a couple Sweaters off the AH for a very low treasure amount. If they were yours, please say what type and how much they sold for so I can get them back to you. Please reply I want to cry, I feel so guilty
Also, I got two of the Flourish items - again, please say what they were and how much they sold for. Please see this, person...
I just snagged a couple Sweaters off the AH for a very low treasure amount. If they were yours, please say what type and how much they sold for so I can get them back to you. Please reply I want to cry, I feel so guilty
Also, I got two of the Flourish items - again, please say what they were and how much they sold for. Please see this, person...
Wishlist can be found here https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70118656
Just snagged a Glorious sweater that was definitely mispriced. Send me a PM with how much it sold for, and I'll send it back to you!
Just snagged a Glorious sweater that was definitely mispriced. Send me a PM with how much it sold for, and I'll send it back to you!
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
Bump!
Bump!
Just grabbed a Nature Sprite off the AH that I believe was missing a 0, didn't catch the seller's name. Send me a pic of the sold message and I'll send it back!
Just grabbed a Nature Sprite off the AH that I believe was missing a 0, didn't catch the seller's name. Send me a pic of the sold message and I'll send it back!
kain - they/them - back from a five year hiatus
Accidentally put up a couple bloodscale items for <50t instead of gems and a few went before I could cancel. Any chance someone is feeling nice and found them?
Accidentally put up a couple bloodscale items for <50t instead of gems and a few went before I could cancel. Any chance someone is feeling nice and found them?
I accidentally sold a Water egg for a low amount treasure instead of gems. If the person who bought the egg reads this then I can provide a screenshot of the sold message as proof.

/crosses fingers
I accidentally sold a Water egg for a low amount treasure instead of gems. If the person who bought the egg reads this then I can provide a screenshot of the sold message as proof.

/crosses fingers
FR+8. She/Her pronouns. Buying gems @ 1:650
KW0BNAW.png tumblr_inline_ny6pwws6ed1qmzhvw_540.pngSPf5Vrj.png
Selling food @ 1FP:20T
Selling Tablets @ 1:1100T or 1:2g
I just grabbed a Morganite Flourish Eye Piece that was definitely priced wrong. If it was you who posted this item, please tell me what it sold for (a picture of the "sold" message would be nice).
I just grabbed a Morganite Flourish Eye Piece that was definitely priced wrong. If it was you who posted this item, please tell me what it sold for (a picture of the "sold" message would be nice).
I'm..starting to feel like I post here too frequently...but, I just purchased some River Royalist items that I believe were priced wrong. If these were yours, please let me know which items they were and what they sold for so I can get them back to you. Thank you.
I'm..starting to feel like I post here too frequently...but, I just purchased some River Royalist items that I believe were priced wrong. If these were yours, please let me know which items they were and what they sold for so I can get them back to you. Thank you.
Did you sell a familiar a bit too cheap?

I just bought a Sentinel Mith for a pretty significantly less than the rest of the listings in the AH but didn't grab the name.

If you can tell me what you listed it for I'll happily return it!
Did you sell a familiar a bit too cheap?

I just bought a Sentinel Mith for a pretty significantly less than the rest of the listings in the AH but didn't grab the name.

If you can tell me what you listed it for I'll happily return it!
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 835 836