Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Tablets @ 1:1100T/1:2g (OFFLINE)
1 2 3 4
[center][item=Immaculate Tablet] [item=Immaculate Tablet] [item=Immaculate Tablet] [item=Immaculate Tablet] [item=Immaculate Tablet] So yeah. I have a lot of tablets. Want to buy some? I value tablets at 1100T or 2 gems each. [b]STOCK: 3000+[/b] I will also consider item trades of familiars not in my bestiary (spreadsheet [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NE6n54kQYHNb6UFYozAUQk5TdWFnp_oWxFqs3cbMofI/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url]) or past festival items. I'd also consider user made accents. TBH feel free to throw me an offer - what you have might catch my eye and the worst that could happen is I refuse~ [item=Immaculate Tablet][item=Immaculate Tablet][item=Immaculate Tablet][item=Immaculate Tablet][item=Immaculate Tablet][/center]
Immaculate Tablet Immaculate Tablet Immaculate Tablet Immaculate Tablet Immaculate Tablet

So yeah. I have a lot of tablets. Want to buy some? I value tablets at 1100T or 2 gems each.

STOCK: 3000+

I will also consider item trades of familiars not in my bestiary (spreadsheet here) or past festival items. I'd also consider user made accents. TBH feel free to throw me an offer - what you have might catch my eye and the worst that could happen is I refuse~

Immaculate Tablet Immaculate Tablet Immaculate Tablet Immaculate Tablet Immaculate Tablet
FR+8. She/Her pronouns. Buying gems @ 1:650
KW0BNAW.png tumblr_inline_ny6pwws6ed1qmzhvw_540.pngSPf5Vrj.png
Selling food @ 1FP:20T
Selling Tablets @ 1:1100T or 1:2g
@loulybob

I have several of your missing familiars. How many leaves would a colorburst buttersnake, sentinel moth, and a spellbound golem get me? I'd do the looking myself but I'm mobile and it's a slow process xD
@loulybob

I have several of your missing familiars. How many leaves would a colorburst buttersnake, sentinel moth, and a spellbound golem get me? I'd do the looking myself but I'm mobile and it's a slow process xD
Ls06NZU.png
@Admanta

Colorburst Buttersnake would be 45 leaves, Sentinel Moth are 36 leaves and spellbound golem are 5 leaves. So in total 86 leaves for the lot C:
@Admanta

Colorburst Buttersnake would be 45 leaves, Sentinel Moth are 36 leaves and spellbound golem are 5 leaves. So in total 86 leaves for the lot C:
@loulybob

Oops missed the notification for this! Yep that sounds good. I'll send the familiars over now :)
@loulybob

Oops missed the notification for this! Yep that sounds good. I'll send the familiars over now :)
Ls06NZU.png
@Loulybob
Could I grab 63 off of you?
@Loulybob
Could I grab 63 off of you?
541O5YO.pngnzNsDkR.pngNkghYrp.png
@Plirius

Sure! That will be either 56700kT or 126 gems. I'll send your leaves over now C:
@Plirius

Sure! That will be either 56700kT or 126 gems. I'll send your leaves over now C:
@Loulybob

I've got 200. I would like to sell at gem.
Oh, my God. I'm really sorry. I saw I was wrong.
@Loulybob

I've got 200. I would like to sell at gem.
Oh, my God. I'm really sorry. I saw I was wrong.
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png
@honeyT

I may be reading this wrong but I'm selling flatleaves not buying them. If you want 200 and want to pay gems that's fine but I'm not buying any.
@honeyT

I may be reading this wrong but I'm selling flatleaves not buying them. If you want 200 and want to pay gems that's fine but I'm not buying any.
@Loulybob

Would you consider a Wavesong and Fishtivities Chest?
@Loulybob

Would you consider a Wavesong and Fishtivities Chest?
1.gif2.gif3.gif4.gif5.gif6.gif
@Anivia

Sorry no. I have waaay too many Water fest chests and chests are notoriously hard to liquidate :C
@Anivia

Sorry no. I have waaay too many Water fest chests and chests are notoriously hard to liquidate :C
1 2 3 4