Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 835 836
I misposted a Knots accent for 350 treasure, I meant to do gems XD wondered why it'd sold so quickly! I'd love it if you could return it, whoever you are. I'll refund you in full!
I misposted a Knots accent for 350 treasure, I meant to do gems XD wondered why it'd sold so quickly! I'd love it if you could return it, whoever you are. I'll refund you in full!

Delta, 24
He/Him/His
EDT, +3 hours FR time
Coli Enthusiast
LPHLLkz.png
I sold a female nocturne skin: skysong for 100 treasure and I meant 100 gems someone immediately bought it and I don't know what to do. How do I find out who bought it so I could pm then to get it back... I don't know how to do this.... Help please
I sold a female nocturne skin: skysong for 100 treasure and I meant 100 gems someone immediately bought it and I don't know what to do. How do I find out who bought it so I could pm then to get it back... I don't know how to do this.... Help please
Mb6MMMc.png
@Aushi - you've done the right thing by posting in this thread but unfortunately that is all you can do. There is no way to find out who bought your item, you can only hope that the purchaser see's your post and contacts you to return the item. Good luck.

@Aushi - you've done the right thing by posting in this thread but unfortunately that is all you can do. There is no way to find out who bought your item, you can only hope that the purchaser see's your post and contacts you to return the item. Good luck.

V8GfXRi.jpg
@Aushi
Sorry-- I thought you meant a noc itself.. didn't see skin- Good Luck
@Aushi
Sorry-- I thought you meant a noc itself.. didn't see skin- Good Luck
Stuff will one day go here.
Got this 1st gen Noc on the AH for 4000T; I'm sure that it was a mistake! No idea who I got it from though, since I didn't realize he was first gen when I got him. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10928201][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/109283/10928201_350.png[/img][/url]
Got this 1st gen Noc on the AH for 4000T; I'm sure that it was a mistake! No idea who I got it from though, since I didn't realize he was first gen when I got him.

10928201_350.png
6KadE7H.pngU5mpAOy.pngtumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko1_100.png
Bought a sweater on the auction house that was probably mispriced. If you provide a screenshot for proof, I'll send it back!
Bought a sweater on the auction house that was probably mispriced. If you provide a screenshot for proof, I'll send it back!
juniperprance_zps93234548.gif
Just bought an Skin: Embryon that I belatedly realized was probably mispriced. PM me with the sale message screenshot showing what I paid and we can work something out.
Just bought an Skin: Embryon that I belatedly realized was probably mispriced. PM me with the sale message screenshot showing what I paid and we can work something out.
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
I bought a really nice adult Coatl named Seamus that I strongly believe was mispriced. I didn't get a look at who was selling him, but I think I know their flight. If this dragon belonged to you, let me know and I'll send him back!
I bought a really nice adult Coatl named Seamus that I strongly believe was mispriced. I didn't get a look at who was selling him, but I think I know their flight. If this dragon belonged to you, let me know and I'll send him back!
accessibilitysmallest.png welcome-team-100px-tr_zps6vo02zzw.png

iUm3hSGFvnBEC.png
@SuicidalPickles

it's here yo

ctrl+f 'mispost' and go through the pages until u find it, it's usually not very far back (it was on the 2nd page this time)
@SuicidalPickles

it's here yo

ctrl+f 'mispost' and go through the pages until u find it, it's usually not very far back (it was on the 2nd page this time)
QQnBZuq.gif
@acheronta thanks man!

I just bought a Glorious Sweater for 10 gems (probably meant to be 100 or 110 gems or smth), and I thought I caught the username, but evidently I didn't ^^; If you're the one who mispriced the sweater, shoot me a PM and I'll send it back!
@acheronta thanks man!

I just bought a Glorious Sweater for 10 gems (probably meant to be 100 or 110 gems or smth), and I thought I caught the username, but evidently I didn't ^^; If you're the one who mispriced the sweater, shoot me a PM and I'll send it back!
April14.png
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 835 836