Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Plants 1:15T, Other Foods 1:20T
Hi everyone! I looked at my food hoard today and realised I have 83 pages of unconverted food sitting around! I do not need this much food and so I decided to open up a thread to sell food to those who need it for their hungry lairs ;)

PRICES:
Meat, Seafood, Insects: 20T per food point
Plants: 15T per food point

Feel free to enquire about specific foods if you are a collector and also feel free to ask about Swipp items. Apart from the most expensive ones (BW Hummingbirds / Cobras / Strikers / Jadevines / Duskvines / Ferrets / Ermines) I should have supplies of all of them.

I take gems at a rate of 1:540T and I may be amenable to item trades - just ask!

@Loulybob
Hi everyone! I looked at my food hoard today and realised I have 83 pages of unconverted food sitting around! I do not need this much food and so I decided to open up a thread to sell food to those who need it for their hungry lairs ;)

PRICES:
Meat, Seafood, Insects: 20T per food point
Plants: 15T per food point

Feel free to enquire about specific foods if you are a collector and also feel free to ask about Swipp items. Apart from the most expensive ones (BW Hummingbirds / Cobras / Strikers / Jadevines / Duskvines / Ferrets / Ermines) I should have supplies of all of them.

I take gems at a rate of 1:540T and I may be amenable to item trades - just ask!

@Loulybob
FR+8. She/Her pronouns. Buying gems @ 1:650
KW0BNAW.png tumblr_inline_ny6pwws6ed1qmzhvw_540.pngSPf5Vrj.png
Selling food @ 1FP:20T
Selling Tablets @ 1:1100T or 1:2g
@Loulybob are you still selling food? if so can i buy 5000 points of seafood, meat, and insects each for 300,000t
@Loulybob are you still selling food? if so can i buy 5000 points of seafood, meat, and insects each for 300,000t
tumblr_inline_pdjfurJsTX1r3ly9a_500.gif
@gaysheep

Sure - I think I'll be selling food forever due to how much I have. I'll work on getting your food together in messages and you can send the treasure along if that's okay?
@gaysheep

Sure - I think I'll be selling food forever due to how much I have. I'll work on getting your food together in messages and you can send the treasure along if that's okay?
FR+8. She/Her pronouns. Buying gems @ 1:650
KW0BNAW.png tumblr_inline_ny6pwws6ed1qmzhvw_540.pngSPf5Vrj.png
Selling food @ 1FP:20T
Selling Tablets @ 1:1100T or 1:2g