Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questions? Concerns? Discuss!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 91 92
[quote]Thanks for taking the time to do this! I really appreciate it, and I hope other users will remember to stay kind because you don't have to do something like this. Congrats on the new position![/quote] @Sorikai, aww, thank you! ♥ [quote]Is it possible that the Auction House might be searchable by color sometime in the future?[/quote] @BatCrooks, that is a suggestion and not anything I can answer definitively beyond we've heard you! [quote]One of my favorite neat little things was when the deity accounts would engage in their flights forum. Would you guys be willing to have people apply to be roleplayers on those accounts? That way busy admins and mods don't have to worry about staying active, which I assume was the problem in the first place. Or a better question, what do you plan on doing with the deity accounts? I could see using them in some sort of site event where you have to coax information from them for certain plot points (:[/quote] @Jetblacksteel, that's very interesting, I'll keep this in mind! ♥ [quote]Earlier you stated that new primary and secondary genes were in the works. Any idea of an ETA on those? Also, any chance of implementing more color options for existing apparel say, soon?[/quote] @Areeyana, thank you! I don't have a release schedule to share. The team want these releases to be surprises and as we've all seen, sometimes life and unscrupulous people can intervene and set things back.
Quote:
Thanks for taking the time to do this! I really appreciate it, and I hope other users will remember to stay kind because you don't have to do something like this. Congrats on the new position!

@Sorikai, aww, thank you! ♥
Quote:
Is it possible that the Auction House might be searchable by color sometime in the future?

@BatCrooks, that is a suggestion and not anything I can answer definitively beyond we've heard you!
Quote:
One of my favorite neat little things was when the deity accounts would engage in their flights forum. Would you guys be willing to have people apply to be roleplayers on those accounts? That way busy admins and mods don't have to worry about staying active, which I assume was the problem in the first place.

Or a better question, what do you plan on doing with the deity accounts? I could see using them in some sort of site event where you have to coax information from them for certain plot points (:

@Jetblacksteel, that's very interesting, I'll keep this in mind! ♥
Quote:
Earlier you stated that new primary and secondary genes were in the works. Any idea of an ETA on those?

Also, any chance of implementing more color options for existing apparel say, soon?

@Areeyana, thank you! I don't have a release schedule to share. The team want these releases to be surprises and as we've all seen, sometimes life and unscrupulous people can intervene and set things back.
@Kadaj, @Ev4, I'll need some time to compose responses.

Ev4, I had to do a quick edit for something that slipped past the filter. ♥
@Kadaj, @Ev4, I'll need some time to compose responses.

Ev4, I had to do a quick edit for something that slipped past the filter. ♥
@Aequorin

Well then, congratz (I suppose either way xD - it's a nice promotion either way!) I don't have any real questions, just glad to know there will be someone ready to calm the lines. I look forward to hearing more from you.
@Aequorin

Well then, congratz (I suppose either way xD - it's a nice promotion either way!) I don't have any real questions, just glad to know there will be someone ready to calm the lines. I look forward to hearing more from you.
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
How dare you steal an old banned account. #justiceforbortbort
How dare you steal an old banned account. #justiceforbortbort
@Aequorin

Congrats on your promotion so to speak ;) It's gonna be hard getting used to you not being called twitchy anymore xD On your admin account at least.
Onto my question, I'm curious when can we expect new encyclopedia entries? I'm really excited to see the articles for the four remaining dragon breeds. It's been a while since the last time we got a new entry.
@Aequorin

Congrats on your promotion so to speak ;) It's gonna be hard getting used to you not being called twitchy anymore xD On your admin account at least.
Onto my question, I'm curious when can we expect new encyclopedia entries? I'm really excited to see the articles for the four remaining dragon breeds. It's been a while since the last time we got a new entry.
1i35.png
@Aequorin, oh, and a propos filter... in admin mailbox there should be my email (sent via Contact Us form) about useless censorship. Sent on 10th of December, I haven't receives any reply to it yet.

But in a few words:
Some 'slur' words come from other languages, but if they are just taken from that languages, it created a problem...
In Polish topic we had little problem with that, because our own Polish word for 'Polish person' (*****) and just adjective meaning 'Polish' (******; if capitalizes it is one of the forms of Polska (Poland), because Polish language has difficult grammar) get censored...

(Second from top here is my post where I tested and listed to others what words get censored (I can translate it for you if you want) while I was composing message to sent via Contact Us form.
Pollock is also listed because I saw someone once complaining about trying to name dragon like that. It's artist's name.
But previous page on topic has some pointless censorship in normal messages, not 'testing' ones.)

(You should see uncensored versions of words while editing or quoting message. :3)
@Aequorin, oh, and a propos filter... in admin mailbox there should be my email (sent via Contact Us form) about useless censorship. Sent on 10th of December, I haven't receives any reply to it yet.

But in a few words:
Some 'slur' words come from other languages, but if they are just taken from that languages, it created a problem...
In Polish topic we had little problem with that, because our own Polish word for 'Polish person' (*****) and just adjective meaning 'Polish' (******; if capitalizes it is one of the forms of Polska (Poland), because Polish language has difficult grammar) get censored...

(Second from top here is my post where I tested and listed to others what words get censored (I can translate it for you if you want) while I was composing message to sent via Contact Us form.
Pollock is also listed because I saw someone once complaining about trying to name dragon like that. It's artist's name.
But previous page on topic has some pointless censorship in normal messages, not 'testing' ones.)

(You should see uncensored versions of words while editing or quoting message. :3)
coH7AEL.png
Where will the questions and answers going to be posted? just the quotes in this thread, or are you going to make up go to your tumblr, or will there be an official news post of some sort?
Answered in a different thread.
Where will the questions and answers going to be posted? just the quotes in this thread, or are you going to make up go to your tumblr, or will there be an official news post of some sort?
Answered in a different thread.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
[quote]Where will the questions and answers going to be posted? just the quotes in this thread, or are you going to make up go to your tumblr, or will there be an official news post of some sort?[/quote] @clockworkmoose, all excellent questions. For today and maybe tomorrow I want to get a feel for where we're at, see what I can do and what can be done going forward. @Ev4 - regarding the filter, I will look for your feedback. Regarding your security concerns, I can tell you that we take the security of Flight Rising and all player accounts very seriously, it is a regular topic in our meetings, and we will never cease working on improving that. @Kadaj - I understand, hear, and appreciate the issue of eye color and I can pass it on for you but anything that involves [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=tos]the lending of dragons is an unsupported transaction per the Terms of Use.[/url] [quote]Onto my question, I'm curious when can we expect new encyclopedia entries? I'm really excited to see the articles for the four remaining dragon breeds. It's been a while since the last time we got a new entry.[/quote] @Gudny, thank you! And, yes, it is a promotion. At this time, I don't have a release schedule. I apologize. [quote]I don't have any real questions, just glad to know there will be someone ready to calm the lines. I look forward to hearing more from you.[/quote] @Foayasha, thank you! I look forward to working with all of you! ♥
Quote:

@clockworkmoose, all excellent questions. For today and maybe tomorrow I want to get a feel for where we're at, see what I can do and what can be done going forward.

@Ev4 - regarding the filter, I will look for your feedback. Regarding your security concerns, I can tell you that we take the security of Flight Rising and all player accounts very seriously, it is a regular topic in our meetings, and we will never cease working on improving that.

@Kadaj - I understand, hear, and appreciate the issue of eye color and I can pass it on for you but anything that involves the lending of dragons is an unsupported transaction per the Terms of Use.
Quote:

@Gudny, thank you! And, yes, it is a promotion. At this time, I don't have a release schedule. I apologize.

Quote:
I don't have any real questions, just glad to know there will be someone ready to calm the lines. I look forward to hearing more from you.

@Foayasha, thank you! I look forward to working with all of you! ♥
@Aequorin Do you admins get to pick what familiar will be in your avatar?
[quote name="BatCrooks" date="2014-01-20 16:47:49"]@Aequorin Do you admins get to pick what familiar will be in your avatar?[/quote] @Batcrooks, yes! As do the volunteer moderators! I had a few choices before I settled on my glowing mouse!
BatCrooks wrote on 2014-01-20 16:47:49:

@Batcrooks, yes! As do the volunteer moderators! I had a few choices before I settled on my glowing mouse!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 91 92