Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questions? Concerns? Discuss!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92
Hey guys - we're getting this question a lot, so I'll try to clarify.

twitchy has been given an additional administrator-level account so that she can perform those functions on an account that does not touch the in-game environment or economy in any way. She is not using both accounts to play Flight Rising. This is essentially a shell account that does not function like a normal player account and is only used for updates and admin work.

She will be able to, when taking a break from community management, be able to use twitchy (which has been reverted to a normal account) to play and enjoy Flight Rising normally. At one point in the past, myself, Undel, and Akiri also had accounts for the sole purpose of playing the game, but running the site has become much too time-consuming to use them, heh.

TL;DR: The reason for the second account is to separate work and play. :)
Hey guys - we're getting this question a lot, so I'll try to clarify.

twitchy has been given an additional administrator-level account so that she can perform those functions on an account that does not touch the in-game environment or economy in any way. She is not using both accounts to play Flight Rising. This is essentially a shell account that does not function like a normal player account and is only used for updates and admin work.

She will be able to, when taking a break from community management, be able to use twitchy (which has been reverted to a normal account) to play and enjoy Flight Rising normally. At one point in the past, myself, Undel, and Akiri also had accounts for the sole purpose of playing the game, but running the site has become much too time-consuming to use them, heh.

TL;DR: The reason for the second account is to separate work and play. :)
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
im not liking how all of my questions were ignored except the one
im not liking how all of my questions were ignored except the one
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
@Aequorin Are there any plans for changing some of the Coliseum basics? I imagine there are others on this site like myself who have a variety of health problems which make it difficult to utilize the Coliseum. A feature to turn off the animations as one example.
@Aequorin Are there any plans for changing some of the Coliseum basics? I imagine there are others on this site like myself who have a variety of health problems which make it difficult to utilize the Coliseum. A feature to turn off the animations as one example.
@Pisces
I don't think you're being ignored. There are lots of questions rushing in all at once. I'm sure Aequorin isn't intentionally ignoring you, perhaps just being overwhelmed.
@Pisces
I don't think you're being ignored. There are lots of questions rushing in all at once. I'm sure Aequorin isn't intentionally ignoring you, perhaps just being overwhelmed.
TOW2n3q.png
@Aequorin

I have one more, if you don't mind.

There have been a couple of instances where I've been told that no record can be found of past purchases that I've made and had various issues with. When scatterscroll refunds were being issued, I was told this and to use the Contact Us form again if I felt that was incorrect. I did fill out the form again, and was told again that no record could be found anywhere of my scatterscroll purchases. I've also been told this after filling out the form for not receiving a dragon that I bought from AH. I've also read a few other people have had the same issue.

Is there any way that the FR team can possibly figure out what that is about? There randomly not being any record of various purchases for multiple players sounds like a possible glitch/bug. Please note, I'm not trying to get my scatterscroll refunds or anything anymore. I just feel this is something that the FR team needs to be aware of and possibly look into.
@Aequorin

I have one more, if you don't mind.

There have been a couple of instances where I've been told that no record can be found of past purchases that I've made and had various issues with. When scatterscroll refunds were being issued, I was told this and to use the Contact Us form again if I felt that was incorrect. I did fill out the form again, and was told again that no record could be found anywhere of my scatterscroll purchases. I've also been told this after filling out the form for not receiving a dragon that I bought from AH. I've also read a few other people have had the same issue.

Is there any way that the FR team can possibly figure out what that is about? There randomly not being any record of various purchases for multiple players sounds like a possible glitch/bug. Please note, I'm not trying to get my scatterscroll refunds or anything anymore. I just feel this is something that the FR team needs to be aware of and possibly look into.
LF G1 F Jungle/Soil/Crimson Nature Unbred
If you have one to trade/sell, message me.
I updated my OP. I'm going to let these questions roll in and try to answer them in a format easier for everyone to read. I'm not ignoring you, I'm taking notes. :) ♥
I updated my OP. I'm going to let these questions roll in and try to answer them in a format easier for everyone to read. I'm not ignoring you, I'm taking notes. :) ♥
@Vyraal A lot of the questions are dependent on Akiri's recovery, and so no ETA is known. Items which are related to our content release schedule: We like to have some surprises for our updates. I can safely say that 2014 is going to see an increase in the rate at which updates occur, as a more aggressive release schedule is something we are pushing for. Hiring additional helping hands is a big part of that!
@Vyraal A lot of the questions are dependent on Akiri's recovery, and so no ETA is known. Items which are related to our content release schedule: We like to have some surprises for our updates. I can safely say that 2014 is going to see an increase in the rate at which updates occur, as a more aggressive release schedule is something we are pushing for. Hiring additional helping hands is a big part of that!
@Aequorin

Just a wonder. Is your promotion to Admin a full-time gig? Or perhaps part-time or, even as you were as a Mod - voluntary?
@Aequorin

Just a wonder. Is your promotion to Admin a full-time gig? Or perhaps part-time or, even as you were as a Mod - voluntary?
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
@Aequorin

I do have a question about skins and accents. Are we allowed to use premade brushes on them? I didn't see anything about it when I read the page on the skins page and wanted to clarify before I tried my hand at making some.
@Aequorin

I do have a question about skins and accents. Are we allowed to use premade brushes on them? I didn't see anything about it when I read the page on the skins page and wanted to clarify before I tried my hand at making some.
ANother question, have you implemented ANY of the optimizations lightsky has done? Or just put them on the test server?
ANother question, have you implemented ANY of the optimizations lightsky has done? Or just put them on the test server?
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92