Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questions? Concerns? Discuss!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92
@Aequorin
Concerning discussing new items, species, etc. What's okay and not okay to discuss?

Example: We were chatting about Coatls the day before they were released and posts/threads disappeared with no explaination. Today, I found the Hippogriff in my Bestiary and posted about it and my post/thread was not removed.

It was not datamined information shared in the Coatl thread, they were screenshots that a user saved from a streaming session. It wasn't maliciously obtained or anything.

In that same token, if a thread is wordlessly removed (meaning locked or deleted with no explanation) will staff contact the users who were involved in the thread to let them know why? I'm still really confused over that whole situation and since no new rule was added, and it wasn't against the rules in the first place, I'm left wondering what went wrong xD I thought my deleted posts were actually a bug at first rather than someone intentionally removing my posts. If I would've known I wasn't allowed to talk about it, I wouldn't have posted. I don't like breaking rules, but I need to know what they are so I don't break them xD
@Aequorin
Concerning discussing new items, species, etc. What's okay and not okay to discuss?

Example: We were chatting about Coatls the day before they were released and posts/threads disappeared with no explaination. Today, I found the Hippogriff in my Bestiary and posted about it and my post/thread was not removed.

It was not datamined information shared in the Coatl thread, they were screenshots that a user saved from a streaming session. It wasn't maliciously obtained or anything.

In that same token, if a thread is wordlessly removed (meaning locked or deleted with no explanation) will staff contact the users who were involved in the thread to let them know why? I'm still really confused over that whole situation and since no new rule was added, and it wasn't against the rules in the first place, I'm left wondering what went wrong xD I thought my deleted posts were actually a bug at first rather than someone intentionally removing my posts. If I would've known I wasn't allowed to talk about it, I wouldn't have posted. I don't like breaking rules, but I need to know what they are so I don't break them xD
1kz7OWt.png
When is the next words on the wind going to be posted if ever? I feel like its never. This site seems to be awful at communication.
When is the next words on the wind going to be posted if ever? I feel like its never. This site seems to be awful at communication.
4gOhMzr.png Lore/Misc:

Clan An Duin
Progenitor Dross
Epsilon's Archives
Naomi Breeders Inc.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WdyTW3r.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shops:

Error: File not Found
Naomi Blood Hatchery
FR Item/CS Item Shop
Art Shop WIP
6 Digit G1s For Sale

ToTPy94.png
@aequorin

about a week ago and then several times before then an unknown person was posting gore/sexually explicit/disturbing images in the flight rising tag on tumblr. i was wondering if FR or the devs have taken steps to work with the tumblr staff to maybe limit stuff like that from happening again?
@aequorin

about a week ago and then several times before then an unknown person was posting gore/sexually explicit/disturbing images in the flight rising tag on tumblr. i was wondering if FR or the devs have taken steps to work with the tumblr staff to maybe limit stuff like that from happening again?
tumblr_inline_nrr6i5ioqL1qzt4nm_500.gif
@Aequorin Exactly what are your duties and responsibilities as Community Manager?
@Aequorin Exactly what are your duties and responsibilities as Community Manager?
@finches

Well as far as I can tell, tumblr does little to limit displaying disturbing content, and the admins have said they can't handle what happens offsite.
@finches

Well as far as I can tell, tumblr does little to limit displaying disturbing content, and the admins have said they can't handle what happens offsite.
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
[quote name="Pisces" date="2014-01-20 11:39:56"]when are battle stones going to work they have been a known issue for months and its kind of a big deal[/quote] @Pisces, due to Akiri's accident and recent events, bug fixes have been delayed. I will relay this concern to the developers for you. @Groovie, at this time no, I do not. I will pass that along, though! @Taarnfalk, as per the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=tos]Terms of Use[/url], dragon lending and nest lending are not supported. For items, we are looking into a secure method for item trading!
Pisces wrote on 2014-01-20 11:39:56:
when are battle stones going to work

they have been a known issue for months and its kind of a big deal

@Pisces, due to Akiri's accident and recent events, bug fixes have been delayed. I will relay this concern to the developers for you.

@Groovie, at this time no, I do not. I will pass that along, though!

@Taarnfalk, as per the Terms of Use, dragon lending and nest lending are not supported. For items, we are looking into a secure method for item trading!
@Aequorin
Does the administration play the game or do they just develop it? Do they actually play as a normal user would and experience the game and progress in it the same way?
@Aequorin
Does the administration play the game or do they just develop it? Do they actually play as a normal user would and experience the game and progress in it the same way?
@DragonSage, that is indeed my plan of attack. You'll see there is a sticky at the top of this forum where I plan on linking/summarizing all off-site communication.

@Jumanji, Admin level accounts do not function like regular player accounts.
@DragonSage, that is indeed my plan of attack. You'll see there is a sticky at the top of this forum where I plan on linking/summarizing all off-site communication.

@Jumanji, Admin level accounts do not function like regular player accounts.
@Aequorin While dragon lending/nest lending are understandably not supported, a way to change the element of a nest for one hatching would be really cool. Or a way to permanently alter one nest on your lair to be a different element? Having no official way to get different colored eyes is a bummer.
@Aequorin While dragon lending/nest lending are understandably not supported, a way to change the element of a nest for one hatching would be really cool. Or a way to permanently alter one nest on your lair to be a different element? Having no official way to get different colored eyes is a bummer.
@Aequorin i added questions to my post

i didnt want to seem spammy
@Aequorin i added questions to my post

i didnt want to seem spammy
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92