Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Night Shift (Sign-ups)
1 2 3 4
[img]https://i.imgur.com/9cHxVRV.png[/img] [center] Uh… Hello?... Hello? Hello? Uh, yeah, I just wanted to record this message to help you get settled in at your new job. Fun fact, I used to work in the office before you! I’m uh… I’m finishing up my last week now, actually. [chuckles] So, I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you there's nothing to worry about. Uh, you'll do fine. So, let's just focus on getting you through your first week, okay? Um… Let’s see… Firstly, I have an introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read. It’s sort of a… [i]legal[/i] thing. Uh… "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days, or as soon property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced." Blah, blah, blah… Now that might sound bad, I know, but there's really nothing to worry about. Uh, the animatronic characters here do get a bit quirky at night, but do I blame them? No. If I were forced to sing those same stupid songs for twenty years and I never got a bath? I'd probably be a bit irritable at night too. So, remember, these characters hold a special place in the hearts of children and we need to show them a little respect, right? Okay. So, just be aware, the characters do tend to wander a bit. Uh, they're left in some kind of free roaming mode at night. Uh... something about their servos locking up if they get turned off for too long. Uh, they used to be allowed to walk around during the day too. But then there was The Bite of '87. Yeah. I-It's amazing that the human body can live without the frontal lobe, you know? Uh, now concerning your safety, the only real risk to you as a night watchman here, if any, is the fact that these characters, uh, if they happen to see you after hours probably won't recognize you as a person. They'll pr- they'll most likely see you as a metal endoskeleton without its costume on. Now since that's against the rules here at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, they'll probably try to... forcefully stuff you inside a Freddy Fazbear suit. Um, now, that wouldn't be so bad if the suits themselves weren't filled with crossbeams, wires, and animatronic devices, especially around the facial area. So, you could imagine how having your head forcefully pressed inside one of those could cause a bit of discomfort... and death. Uh, the only parts of you that would likely see the light of day again would be your eyeballs and teeth when they pop out the front of the mask. [Chuckles] The owner of this place is quite sentimental and just can’t seem to let the place go. Uh… He now has the security… [i]team[/i] performing with the animatronics, so, unfortunately, no more hiding in the office all night. Uh… I believe that is everything. Um… I’ll uh… I’ll catch you on the flip side. [/center] ----- [center][b][color=8a05ff][font=Monotype Corsiva][size=6]Game Info:[/size][/font][/color][/b][/center] [LIST] [*]Mods: RaccoonusDoodus and ChaoticPotato [*]Mods may be elimed/killed (We share one rolecard) [*]The game will only last 7 nights. [b]Game will end at the start of D8 resulting in a Mafia win[/b] [*]Phase Lengths: Day: 48 hours Night: 24 hours [*]Rollover time: 18:00 FRT - 19:00 FRT (but may end early depending on how quickly mods process actions) (subject to change depending on my work schedule) [*]Activity Requirements: Day Phase: 2 post minimum Night Phase: 3 post maximum [*]This is a [b]non-RP[/b] game [*]Closed Setup/Role Madness/Semi-B*stard [*] There is no minimum number of votes to eliminate a player/mod. [*] Votes will be announced at the end of the phase. [*] No voted [b]does not[b] equal no-elim [*] No elim is [b]not[/b] a valid a vote. In the case of a tie, elimination victim will be chosen by RNG [*]Start date: [b]October 27th[/b] :eyes: [*]Discord will be linked here once game date is closer [/LIST]
9cHxVRV.png

Uh… Hello?...

Hello? Hello?

Uh, yeah, I just wanted to record this message to help you get settled in at your new job. Fun fact, I used to work in the office before you! I’m uh… I’m finishing up my last week now, actually.

[chuckles]

So, I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you there's nothing to worry about. Uh, you'll do fine. So, let's just focus on getting you through your first week, okay?

Um…

Let’s see…

Firstly, I have an introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read. It’s sort of a… legal thing.

Uh…

"Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days, or as soon property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced."

Blah, blah, blah…

Now that might sound bad, I know, but there's really nothing to worry about. Uh, the animatronic characters here do get a bit quirky at night, but do I blame them? No. If I were forced to sing those same stupid songs for twenty years and I never got a bath? I'd probably be a bit irritable at night too. So, remember, these characters hold a special place in the hearts of children and we need to show them a little respect, right? Okay.

So, just be aware, the characters do tend to wander a bit. Uh, they're left in some kind of free roaming mode at night. Uh... something about their servos locking up if they get turned off for too long. Uh, they used to be allowed to walk around during the day too. But then there was The Bite of '87. Yeah. I-It's amazing that the human body can live without the frontal lobe, you know?

Uh, now concerning your safety, the only real risk to you as a night watchman here, if any, is the fact that these characters, uh, if they happen to see you after hours probably won't recognize you as a person. They'll pr- they'll most likely see you as a metal endoskeleton without its costume on. Now since that's against the rules here at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, they'll probably try to... forcefully stuff you inside a Freddy Fazbear suit. Um, now, that wouldn't be so bad if the suits themselves weren't filled with crossbeams, wires, and animatronic devices, especially around the facial area. So, you could imagine how having your head forcefully pressed inside one of those could cause a bit of discomfort... and death. Uh, the only parts of you that would likely see the light of day again would be your eyeballs and teeth when they pop out the front of the mask.

[Chuckles]

The owner of this place is quite sentimental and just can’t seem to let the place go.

Uh…

He now has the security… team performing with the animatronics, so, unfortunately, no more hiding in the office all night.

Uh…

I believe that is everything. Um… I’ll uh… I’ll catch you on the flip side.

Game Info:
  • Mods: RaccoonusDoodus and ChaoticPotato
  • Mods may be elimed/killed (We share one rolecard)
  • The game will only last 7 nights. Game will end at the start of D8 resulting in a Mafia win
  • Phase Lengths:
    Day: 48 hours
    Night: 24 hours
  • Rollover time: 18:00 FRT - 19:00 FRT (but may end early depending on how quickly mods process actions) (subject to change depending on my work schedule)
  • Activity Requirements:
    Day Phase: 2 post minimum
    Night Phase: 3 post maximum
  • This is a non-RP game
  • Closed Setup/Role Madness/Semi-B*stard
  • There is no minimum number of votes to eliminate a player/mod.
  • Votes will be announced at the end of the phase.
  • No voted does not equal no-elim
  • No elim is not a valid a vote. In the case of a tie, elimination victim will be chosen by RNG
  • Start date: October 27th :eyes:
  • Discord will be linked here once game date is closer
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
[img]https://i.imgur.com/5MDy3t8.png[/img] [center][b][color=8a05ff][font=Monotype Corsiva][size=6]Rules:[/size][/font][/color][/b][/center] [LIST=1] [*]You must follow Flight Rising forum rules and code of conduct. [*][b]Do not talk about this game outside of the game.[/b] This includes PMs with anyone in or outside of the game, the IMH discord, other ongoing games, or any other form of communication. Players may only communicate about the game in the official discussion thread or in private communication channels provided by the mod (mafia chat and lovers chats.) Spectators and dead players may only communicate about the game in the spectator Discord chat. [*]There are [b]two mods.[/b] ChaoticPotato, and myself. [*][b]Do not copy & paste, screenshot, or otherwise record or share any private communication with the mod.[/b] This includes your rolecard. You may summarize or paraphrase. [*]Only currently living players may post in the discussion thread. [*][b]Do not edit or delete posts.[/b] You may ask for permission to do so in the case of accidental double posts or to fix pronouns etc. [*]Do not post in the discussion thread during lockdown. [*][b]The word “lynch” will not be allowed in this game.[/b] I will be using the term “eliminate” or “elim,” but feel free to use any alternative of your choice. [*]Votes must be submitted in your private channels. [*]If you have read the rules, add your favorite voice line from any of the games in your signup post. [*][b]Players must post a minimum of 2 times during each day phase in the discussion thread.[/b] Please ask the mod if you need a temporary exception. [*][b]Players may not post more than 3 times during the night phase.[/b] [*]If you have an issue with a player/need to sub out/etc. Please PM me or Potato. It's what we’re here for. [b]Do not speculate on why players may need to sub out.[/b] Players may announce why, that is okay. Do not ask or speculate. [*]Mafia is a game of deception, and games may get heated. [b]Remain respectul to the other players,[/b] and take a step back if needed. If need be, I will step in. In the meantime, have fun! [*][b]The mods’ word is final.[/b] [*]As always, [b]play to win.[/b] [*]Failure to follow these rules will result in a modkill/forced substitution. [/LIST] [center][b][color=8a05ff][font=Monotype Corsiva][size=6]Sign-up Form:[/size][/font][/color][/b][/center] [center](15 players needed)[/center] [code] @RaccoonusDoodus @ChaoticPotato Sign me up! [b]Player, substitute, or spectator:[/b] [b]Discord?[/b] [b]Other:[/b] [/code]
5MDy3t8.png

Rules:
  1. You must follow Flight Rising forum rules and code of conduct.
  2. Do not talk about this game outside of the game. This includes PMs with anyone in or outside of the game, the IMH discord, other ongoing games, or any other form of communication. Players may only communicate about the game in the official discussion thread or in private communication channels provided by the mod (mafia chat and lovers chats.) Spectators and dead players may only communicate about the game in the spectator Discord chat.
  3. There are two mods. ChaoticPotato, and myself.
  4. Do not copy & paste, screenshot, or otherwise record or share any private communication with the mod. This includes your rolecard. You may summarize or paraphrase.
  5. Only currently living players may post in the discussion thread.
  6. Do not edit or delete posts. You may ask for permission to do so in the case of accidental double posts or to fix pronouns etc.
  7. Do not post in the discussion thread during lockdown.
  8. The word “lynch” will not be allowed in this game. I will be using the term “eliminate” or “elim,” but feel free to use any alternative of your choice.
  9. Votes must be submitted in your private channels.
  10. If you have read the rules, add your favorite voice line from any of the games in your signup post.
  11. Players must post a minimum of 2 times during each day phase in the discussion thread. Please ask the mod if you need a temporary exception.
  12. Players may not post more than 3 times during the night phase.
  13. If you have an issue with a player/need to sub out/etc. Please PM me or Potato. It's what we’re here for. Do not speculate on why players may need to sub out. Players may announce why, that is okay. Do not ask or speculate.
  14. Mafia is a game of deception, and games may get heated. Remain respectul to the other players, and take a step back if needed. If need be, I will step in. In the meantime, have fun!
  15. The mods’ word is final.
  16. As always, play to win.
  17. Failure to follow these rules will result in a modkill/forced substitution.

Sign-up Form:
(15 players needed)
Code:
@RaccoonusDoodus @ChaoticPotato Sign me up! [b]Player, substitute, or spectator:[/b] [b]Discord?[/b] [b]Other:[/b]
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
Sign-up List:

Players:
(15 needed)
  1. TrashySockBasket
  2. Hiii
  3. hotpants
  4. Artmajor

Subs:
(Unlimited, at least 4)

Specs:
(Unlimited)
  1. ShinyDecidueye
Sign-up List:

Players:
(15 needed)
  1. TrashySockBasket
  2. Hiii
  3. hotpants
  4. Artmajor

Subs:
(Unlimited, at least 4)

Specs:
(Unlimited)
  1. ShinyDecidueye

Any Pronouns - FR time
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @Rosayc, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @Phanerozoic, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @NotarySojac, @forrel, @Starstream, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @Avante, @CecilaTheWerecat, @Tynnk, @CherryWave, @leopardskin4, @ArtemisAgrotera, @Avene, @EmbertheSkywing, @Comba, @Walrein, @Sanati, @smeen, @inn, @Tsunami21, @Corno, @terrify, @CookieArcher, @DraconianVibes, @Shadowhunter43, @dandelionfires, @Rosseland, @snippity, @tytration, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @TrashySockBasket, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @anika, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @QueenIsmene, @Crumbleless, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr, @starrynite, @B00KW0RM, @LadySiren, @Warriorgirl1234, @brighteningskies, @Zac, @JaggedJimmyJay, @pigeoncast, @Starwindrider, @ShinyDecidueye, @MisMayhaps, @Viskara, @Oralee, @SkyDancer10, @HimikoTheMage, @ChaoticPotato, @CeaselessWatcher, @TastyPastry, @WilhelmGrimm, @RadioReprise, @Cattington, @Mochabean, @ninety9wyverns, @Dreymagine, @hotpants, @Ghostbur, @IamNoHere, @Beatoriche, @ArtMajor, @Ainsell, @mcpearlie, @Xcscientist, @xemug , @natsinabucket, @Kyptoshoe, @Marketplace, @Deify, @Exastasy, @Scorisyn, @Luftschloss, @FlamingFishies, @AwkwardTrash, @SpiderQueen8
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @Rosayc, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @Phanerozoic, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @NotarySojac, @forrel, @Starstream, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @Avante, @CecilaTheWerecat, @Tynnk, @CherryWave, @leopardskin4, @ArtemisAgrotera, @Avene, @EmbertheSkywing, @Comba, @Walrein, @Sanati, @smeen, @inn, @Tsunami21, @Corno, @terrify, @CookieArcher, @DraconianVibes, @Shadowhunter43, @dandelionfires, @Rosseland, @snippity, @tytration, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @TrashySockBasket, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @anika, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @QueenIsmene, @Crumbleless, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr, @starrynite, @B00KW0RM, @LadySiren, @Warriorgirl1234, @brighteningskies, @Zac, @JaggedJimmyJay, @pigeoncast, @Starwindrider, @ShinyDecidueye, @MisMayhaps, @Viskara, @Oralee, @SkyDancer10, @HimikoTheMage, @ChaoticPotato, @CeaselessWatcher, @TastyPastry, @WilhelmGrimm, @RadioReprise, @Cattington, @Mochabean, @ninety9wyverns, @Dreymagine, @hotpants, @Ghostbur, @IamNoHere, @Beatoriche, @ArtMajor, @Ainsell, @mcpearlie, @Xcscientist, @xemug , @natsinabucket, @Kyptoshoe, @Marketplace, @Deify, @Exastasy, @Scorisyn, @Luftschloss, @FlamingFishies, @AwkwardTrash, @SpiderQueen8
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.

Any Pronouns - FR time
!!! SIGN UPS NOW OPEN !!!
!!! SIGN UPS NOW OPEN !!!

Any Pronouns - FR time
reserved
reserved

Any Pronouns - FR time
BARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARK

@RaccoonusDoodus @ChaoticPotato
Sign me up!
Player, substitute, or spectator: Player baybeeeee
Discord?: I'm also TrashySockBasket on discord, in the IMH server.
Other: [Exotic Butters]
BARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARK

Sign me up!
Player, substitute, or spectator: Player baybeeeee
Discord?: I'm also TrashySockBasket on discord, in the IMH server.
Other: [Exotic Butters]
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@TrashySockBasket would love to have you, just missing one part of the rules unless I am missing smthn
@TrashySockBasket would love to have you, just missing one part of the rules unless I am missing smthn
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Sign me up!
Player, substitute, or spectator: spec pls!
Discord? ye, on the IMH discord
Other: ive never played it so i don't have any fav voicelines ig
Sign me up!
Player, substitute, or spectator: spec pls!
Discord? ye, on the IMH discord
Other: ive never played it so i don't have any fav voicelines ig
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
@ShinyDecidueye Gotcha
@ShinyDecidueye Gotcha
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
1 2 3 4