Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Tree Frog food items!
1 2 3 4
[size=5]This thread is currently: [b]OPEN for business![/b] | [s]CLOSED while I restock on froggy funds![/s][/size] What it says on the tin. I've lowkey always hoarded these guys but never really had enough money to properly invest in frog stonks until now. [b]I am buying the following items in any quantity:[/b] [item=canopy darter] [item=river warden] [item=reedhopper] [item=banded dart frog] I will pay [b]1.5kt each[/b] for River Wardens, [b]2kt each[/b] for Reedhoppers, and [b]3kt each[/b] for Banded Dart Frogs and Canopy Darters. [b]I am not buying with gems at this time.[/b] [b]I am not buying any other frog items at this time.[/b] [b]Frog prices may be subject to change in the future due to supply and market volatility.[/b] [b]I'm willing to trade for items on a case-by-case basis![/b] If you're interested in selling feel free to just set up either a CR or PA with your frogs attached, or reply here if you have any concerns! I'm subscribed to the thread so there's no need to ping. Thank you for reading! Send in your frogs today to help big number get bigger!
This thread is currently: OPEN for business! | CLOSED while I restock on froggy funds!

What it says on the tin. I've lowkey always hoarded these guys but never really had enough money to properly invest in frog stonks until now.

I am buying the following items in any quantity:

Canopy Darter River Warden Reedhopper Banded Dart Frog

I will pay 1.5kt each for River Wardens, 2kt each for Reedhoppers, and 3kt each for Banded Dart Frogs and Canopy Darters.

I am not buying with gems at this time.

I am not buying any other frog items at this time.

Frog prices may be subject to change in the future due to supply and market volatility.

I'm willing to trade for items on a case-by-case basis!

If you're interested in selling feel free to just set up either a CR or PA with your frogs attached, or reply here if you have any concerns! I'm subscribed to the thread so there's no need to ping.

Thank you for reading! Send in your frogs today to help big number get bigger!
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
[b]This shop will open and close periodically depending on interest levels and how much dragon cash I have to spend. Feel free to add yourself to my pinglist to be notified when we reopen for business![/b] [pinglist=16410] [b][size=5]Current Frog Totals:[/size][/b] (last updated 1/14/24) [item=canopy darter] x34 [item=river warden] x429 [item=banded dart frog] x31 [item=reedhopper] x627 [b][size=5]Distinguished Frog Senders:[/size][/b] (last updated 1/14/24) [b]Most frogs sent overall:[/b] MaribelEmerson, with a total of 167 frogs! (80 River Wardens, 87 Reedhoppers) [b]Most frogs sent at once:[/b] MaribelEmerson, with a total of 167 frogs! (80 River Wardens, 87 Reedhoppers) [b]Most frogs donated:[/b] PhoenixRaven, with a total of 154 frogs! (47 River Wardens, 89 Reedhoppers, 10 Banded Dart Frogs, and 8 Canopy Darters) [b]Most River Wardens sent:[/b] MaribelEmerson, 80 total! [b]Most Canopy Darters sent:[/b] PhoenixRaven, 10 total! [b]Most Reedhoppers sent:[/b] PhoenixRaven, 89 total! [b]Most Banded Dart Frogs sent:[/b] PhoenixRaven, 8 total!
This shop will open and close periodically depending on interest levels and how much dragon cash I have to spend. Feel free to add yourself to my pinglist to be notified when we reopen for business!

Current Frog Totals:
(last updated 1/14/24)

Canopy Darter x34

River Warden x429

Banded Dart Frog x31

Reedhopper x627

Distinguished Frog Senders:
(last updated 1/14/24)

Most frogs sent overall: MaribelEmerson, with a total of 167 frogs! (80 River Wardens, 87 Reedhoppers)

Most frogs sent at once: MaribelEmerson, with a total of 167 frogs! (80 River Wardens, 87 Reedhoppers)

Most frogs donated: PhoenixRaven, with a total of 154 frogs! (47 River Wardens, 89 Reedhoppers, 10 Banded Dart Frogs, and 8 Canopy Darters)

Most River Wardens sent: MaribelEmerson, 80 total!

Most Canopy Darters sent: PhoenixRaven, 10 total!

Most Reedhoppers sent: PhoenixRaven, 89 total!

Most Banded Dart Frogs sent: PhoenixRaven, 8 total!
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
Reserved for future frog-related events!
Reserved for future frog-related events!
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@Frog Shop opening pinglist!

We're open again! Send in your finest froggies!
@Frog Shop opening pinglist!

We're open again! Send in your finest froggies!
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
[center][emoji=treefrog size=1][b]Bump![/b][emoji=treefrog size=1] [img]https://media0.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExdG5hcTk3enFiampuZ3NubXluaTdheWY3ODJhOTZzYTZjaWprNWI5YiZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/4rzRRvv9XfcTC/giphy.gif[/img][/center]
Bump!

giphy.gif
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@TrashySockBasket I have 80 Reedhoppers! Sending you a PA now!
@TrashySockBasket I have 80 Reedhoppers! Sending you a PA now!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@pinglist-16410 We're back again! [img]https://media3.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExa250aWxsOHozOXFtM294YXQ4NHZtNm9qanNiOGtoNHo5N3N5M2R4aCZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/d2cHdIj3nxK24/giphy.gif[/img]
@Frog Shop opening pinglist! We're back again!

giphy.gif
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
[center][emoji=treefrog size=1][b]Bump![/b][emoji=treefrog size=1] [img]https://media0.giphy.com/media/1m8NBL8jQZq60rHI2c/giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9522isqpg5sikvc4kfu6kww4bv10pam58mcc0m9uy8x&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.gif[/img][/center]
Bump!

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9522isqpg5sikvc4kfu6kww4bv10pam58mcc0m9uy8x&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.gif
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
[center][emoji=treefrog size=1][b]Bump![/b][emoji=treefrog size=1] [img]https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-07-2019/zOOKvs.gif[/img][/center]
Bump!

zOOKvs.gif
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
[center][emoji=treefrog size=1][b]Bump![/b][emoji=treefrog size=1] [img]https://media.tenor.com/B4HM3tnM2XgAAAAM/white%27s-tree-frog-snowflake.gif[/img][/center]
Bump!

white%27s-tree-frog-snowflake.gif
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
1 2 3 4