Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Poetry Lovers Mafia Game Thread
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 126 127
[quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-18 09:56:41" ] [quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2024-04-18 09:55:24" ] OHH TANGLE I CAN FIX THAT TONIGHT [/quote] Wait Actually it’s true my nerf can be fixed [/quote] YES I CAN, BECAUSE OF THE POEM I CHOSE I CAN FIX BROKEN OR NERFED CHATS, so I'll do that for you tonight!
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-18 09:56:41:
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2024-04-18 09:55:24:
OHH TANGLE I CAN FIX THAT TONIGHT

Wait
Actually
it’s true my nerf can be fixed
YES I CAN, BECAUSE OF THE POEM I CHOSE I CAN FIX BROKEN OR NERFED CHATS, so I'll do that for you tonight!
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Taking my vote off potato because of that

potato claimed an ability to fix my nerf, which truly is fixable
Taking my vote off potato because of that

potato claimed an ability to fix my nerf, which truly is fixable
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@chaoticpotato

are you being serious? i have a handicap on how my lovers chat work too. if you're genuine about this claim i will reconsider
@chaoticpotato

are you being serious? i have a handicap on how my lovers chat work too. if you're genuine about this claim i will reconsider
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
So potato is couple’s therapy?
So potato is couple’s therapy?
[quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2024-04-18 09:57:54" ] YES I CAN, BECAUSE OF THE POEM I CHOSE I CAN FIX BROKEN OR NERFED CHATS, so I'll do that for you tonight! [/quote] interesting to know chats can be Broken. maf with sabotage power perhaps? not too surprising but also not something i'd considered, oof
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2024-04-18 09:57:54:
YES I CAN, BECAUSE OF THE POEM I CHOSE I CAN FIX BROKEN OR NERFED CHATS, so I'll do that for you tonight!

interesting to know chats can be Broken. maf with sabotage power perhaps? not too surprising but also not something i'd considered, oof
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
With the way my Rolecard is worded, it highly hints that someone can fix my nerf. So until someone else strolls in to counterclaim potato, I am actually not killing her today
With the way my Rolecard is worded, it highly hints that someone can fix my nerf. So until someone else strolls in to counterclaim potato, I am actually not killing her today
@tanglefire

are you still planning to vote racon in regards to our convo a few pages ago or what
@tanglefire

are you still planning to vote racon in regards to our convo a few pages ago or what
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
[quote name="@Tanglefire" date="2024-04-18 07:46:58" ] Everyone 3 ppl you feel good about 3 you wanna look at Right now go [/quote] as of page 17 hot take gut vibes: good: fearfax, ainsell, storia want to look at: raccoonus, potato, hotpants and i'll revisit this when i've caught up
@Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-18 07:46:58:
Everyone

3 ppl you feel good about
3 you wanna look at

Right now go

as of page 17 hot take gut vibes:

good: fearfax, ainsell, storia

want to look at: raccoonus, potato, hotpants

and i'll revisit this when i've caught up
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
I AM SERIOUS, I can fix any broken chat! Can't give the flavor bc ~no copying pms~ but the poem I chose irritated Sokka quite a lot, and based on the lore behind that poem/song I can fix chats
I AM SERIOUS, I can fix any broken chat! Can't give the flavor bc ~no copying pms~ but the poem I chose irritated Sokka quite a lot, and based on the lore behind that poem/song I can fix chats
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
One last thing before I fr do my job lol

For everyone saying defensiveness as a reason to scumread me, do y'all have anything else? If not, I'm certain that it's literally just a wagon.

It makes no sense to accuse me of being scum then get mad when I disagree.

Also, whoever said it would be scummy if Potat wasn't defensive, yes. 100000% agree. Maf!Potat has people in her ear keeping her calm
One last thing before I fr do my job lol

For everyone saying defensiveness as a reason to scumread me, do y'all have anything else? If not, I'm certain that it's literally just a wagon.

It makes no sense to accuse me of being scum then get mad when I disagree.

Also, whoever said it would be scummy if Potat wasn't defensive, yes. 100000% agree. Maf!Potat has people in her ear keeping her calm
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 126 127