Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Poetry Lovers Mafia Game Thread
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 126 127
[quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2024-04-18 10:02:53" ] [quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-18 09:59:13" ] So potato is couple’s therapy? [/quote] Couple's therapy, or providing a secret tunnel so you can talk [/quote] Sign me and syl up we need some counselling It was terrible syl please I don’t even know what to say when you asked about morning code but it’s like afternoon at my time ;-; I think you even missed my response adfhkl
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2024-04-18 10:02:53:
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-18 09:59:13:
So potato is couple’s therapy?
Couple's therapy, or providing a secret tunnel so you can talk

Sign me and syl up we need some counselling

It was terrible syl please I don’t even know what to say when you asked about morning code but it’s like afternoon at my time ;-; I think you even missed my response adfhkl
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
noted @/raccoon's response to my questions. thank you!

it's 1am and i have to sleep but i promised i'd vote! given potato's claim and tangle / essence corrobating it, i'm inclined to not vote potato. i think i want to hear more from shiny before voting that way, and syl's paired with tangle. sorry raccoon but i think i'll pop a vote on raccoon because you're on the bottom of my list right now!

okay gotta go goodnight!
noted @/raccoon's response to my questions. thank you!

it's 1am and i have to sleep but i promised i'd vote! given potato's claim and tangle / essence corrobating it, i'm inclined to not vote potato. i think i want to hear more from shiny before voting that way, and syl's paired with tangle. sorry raccoon but i think i'll pop a vote on raccoon because you're on the bottom of my list right now!

okay gotta go goodnight!
jghAv2V.png
Guys send help there were like 12 pages MAYBE when I went to class this morning I’m jshsjsbjsbsjsbsjsvsjbs
I am speedrunning to catch up but I only have my lunch break for rn- I’ll be back at the end of work for the last like 3 hours of the day
Guys send help there were like 12 pages MAYBE when I went to class this morning I’m jshsjsbjsbsjsbsjsvsjbs
I am speedrunning to catch up but I only have my lunch break for rn- I’ll be back at the end of work for the last like 3 hours of the day
artmajor - she/her
comms open!
0WcOw2E.pngLApYAIi.gif p8qgXPn.gif
[quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-18 10:08:08" ] [quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2024-04-18 10:02:53" ] [quote name="Tanglefire" date="2024-04-18 09:59:13" ] So potato is couple’s therapy? [/quote] Couple's therapy, or providing a secret tunnel so you can talk [/quote] Sign me and syl up we need some counselling It was terrible syl please I don’t even know what to say when you asked about morning code but it’s like afternoon at my time ;-; I think you even missed my response adfhkl [/quote] oh I thought you'd just gotten up whoops I. guys you see why this doesn't work I've been having to ask yes or no questions and give tangle codewords to use. IT SUCKS GUYS
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-18 10:08:08:
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2024-04-18 10:02:53:
Tanglefire wrote on 2024-04-18 09:59:13:
So potato is couple’s therapy?
Couple's therapy, or providing a secret tunnel so you can talk

Sign me and syl up we need some counselling

It was terrible syl please I don’t even know what to say when you asked about morning code but it’s like afternoon at my time ;-; I think you even missed my response adfhkl

oh I thought you'd just gotten up whoops
I. guys you see why this doesn't work I've been having to ask yes or no questions and give tangle codewords to use. IT SUCKS GUYS
ok sleeping for real this time otherwise im gonna be screwed even more in the head the next day. goodnight folks [emoji=aether sleepy size=1]
ok sleeping for real this time otherwise im gonna be screwed even more in the head the next day. goodnight folks
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
ok ok so. reorganizing thoughts. Potato has claimed a town-beneficial ability so I'm taking them off my sus list, and that means raccoon too probably because the similarity of their behavior was making me think theyre paired
I am so glad I mentioned that our chat is messed up actually
ok ok so. reorganizing thoughts. Potato has claimed a town-beneficial ability so I'm taking them off my sus list, and that means raccoon too probably because the similarity of their behavior was making me think theyre paired
[quote name="softsylveon" date="2024-04-18 10:13:14" ] ok ok so. reorganizing thoughts. Potato has claimed a town-beneficial ability so I'm taking them off my sus list, and that means raccoon too probably because the similarity of their behavior was making me think theyre paired I am so glad I mentioned that our chat is messed up actually [/quote] SO AM I because I had no clue how I would know who to use my ability on otherwise! Also, FWIW bc I am seeing some folks vote Raccoonm I do not find them sus. I'll have to think abt who I wanna vote, aaaagghhhh so I'll remove my vote for now
softsylveon wrote on 2024-04-18 10:13:14:
SO AM I because I had no clue how I would know who to use my ability on otherwise! Also, FWIW bc I am seeing some folks vote Raccoonm I do not find them sus. I'll have to think abt who I wanna vote, aaaagghhhh so I'll remove my vote for now
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Also I'll be fixing Tangle/softsylveon first tonight and then I'll fix Storia/?????? night 2 if I'm still alive
Also I'll be fixing Tangle/softsylveon first tonight and then I'll fix Storia/?????? night 2 if I'm still alive
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Thank you potato ^^
Thank you potato ^^
Sigh. I will claim my ability 2 hours before rollover if y'all don't take your votes off of me. Eh... I just kinda wanna keep maf off my back so I don't want to claim at all if possible.

I'm at work so I'll try and get something substantial out on my lunch break (like, who I'm scumreading).
Sigh. I will claim my ability 2 hours before rollover if y'all don't take your votes off of me. Eh... I just kinda wanna keep maf off my back so I don't want to claim at all if possible.

I'm at work so I'll try and get something substantial out on my lunch break (like, who I'm scumreading).
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 126 127