Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Sanctuary Mafia (ROUND IN PROGRESS)
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 88 89
Something burned at the back of Storm's throat and her nasal cavity. Unconsciously trying to rid of the pain, she whacked herself on the snout. The resulting jolt of electricity jogged her senses and she sat up, awake. What's up with this pain? Is my snoring really that bad? Lightly touching her nose, she took a deep inhale. The smell of blood. So that's what it was. The sensitive nerves in her steel neck had not reacted well to the scent.
Wait. Blood? Finally realizing something had happened, Storm bolted out of her cave to see the gory, mangled body of Erebus. Looking around, she saw Damien exit a cave where another Pearlcatcher body lay. She turned her electric eyes back to the fallen vampire.

"...A shadow emblem, huh? That's a weak attempt at framing someone. Whoever did this is too scared to admit to their crimes, they put the blame on another!" She let out a bitter laugh. She examined the body a bit more, peering into the several holes lining Erebus' sides.

"Did someone have a grudge? If so, I'd be happy to fight them here and now, that coward. Hiding in the cover of night is shameful!" Storm's voice was raising with every word, and her claws blazed with sparks.
Something burned at the back of Storm's throat and her nasal cavity. Unconsciously trying to rid of the pain, she whacked herself on the snout. The resulting jolt of electricity jogged her senses and she sat up, awake. What's up with this pain? Is my snoring really that bad? Lightly touching her nose, she took a deep inhale. The smell of blood. So that's what it was. The sensitive nerves in her steel neck had not reacted well to the scent.
Wait. Blood? Finally realizing something had happened, Storm bolted out of her cave to see the gory, mangled body of Erebus. Looking around, she saw Damien exit a cave where another Pearlcatcher body lay. She turned her electric eyes back to the fallen vampire.

"...A shadow emblem, huh? That's a weak attempt at framing someone. Whoever did this is too scared to admit to their crimes, they put the blame on another!" She let out a bitter laugh. She examined the body a bit more, peering into the several holes lining Erebus' sides.

"Did someone have a grudge? If so, I'd be happy to fight them here and now, that coward. Hiding in the cover of night is shameful!" Storm's voice was raising with every word, and her claws blazed with sparks.
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Amosis pushed through the cave entrance, the sight of the snake bitten body splayed across the floor still burning behind his eyelids. Snakes. Who had an affinity for animals? No, this was planned. They wouldn't have tipped their hand like that...

He noticed Pestilence looming over something in the distance. Blood was smeared across the clearing. Oh. So there had been another. He clenched his jaw and wandered closer, nearly turning tail when he realized just how mutilated the Pearlcatcher's corpse was. Yarrow's talons dug into his hide.

"... Why was this so brutal?" He mumbled, more to himself than the dragons looming around the scene, "And why the branding?" A message, or maybe it was only meant to resemble one. That was the more likely answer.
Amosis pushed through the cave entrance, the sight of the snake bitten body splayed across the floor still burning behind his eyelids. Snakes. Who had an affinity for animals? No, this was planned. They wouldn't have tipped their hand like that...

He noticed Pestilence looming over something in the distance. Blood was smeared across the clearing. Oh. So there had been another. He clenched his jaw and wandered closer, nearly turning tail when he realized just how mutilated the Pearlcatcher's corpse was. Yarrow's talons dug into his hide.

"... Why was this so brutal?" He mumbled, more to himself than the dragons looming around the scene, "And why the branding?" A message, or maybe it was only meant to resemble one. That was the more likely answer.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
@RadioReprise @BirdBagel

Pestilence shrugged. "I don't believe this was intentional. I think that it was a random attack, and Ereberus happened to catch the brunt of it."

Pestilence glanced at Amosis. "Perhaps they were angry. It has been two nights without a kill, and this was the third. They could have been overly upset. As for the branding, I think it was a poor attempt at framing someone else."
@RadioReprise @BirdBagel

Pestilence shrugged. "I don't believe this was intentional. I think that it was a random attack, and Ereberus happened to catch the brunt of it."

Pestilence glanced at Amosis. "Perhaps they were angry. It has been two nights without a kill, and this was the third. They could have been overly upset. As for the branding, I think it was a poor attempt at framing someone else."
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
*Erebus
*Erebus
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
@ChaoticPotato

"Framing, that we can agree on." Amosis hummed. "But there's another question, why did they wait so long to kill? There had to have been opportunities before this..." He took a few steps closer to the corpse. The shock had begun to wear off, though the brutality of this kill hadn't helped manners, and he'd begun to slip back into the mindset of a, ah, was coroner the correct term?

It sounded too clean, for what he'd done, but then again, it was methodical in it's own sense.

Squinting, he leaned down to examine the Erebus' claws. A thin and partially translucent strip was stuck to it, though Amosis couldn't find any visible bites. "Maybe he was the one who murdered that other Pearlcatcher, then...?"
@ChaoticPotato

"Framing, that we can agree on." Amosis hummed. "But there's another question, why did they wait so long to kill? There had to have been opportunities before this..." He took a few steps closer to the corpse. The shock had begun to wear off, though the brutality of this kill hadn't helped manners, and he'd begun to slip back into the mindset of a, ah, was coroner the correct term?

It sounded too clean, for what he'd done, but then again, it was methodical in it's own sense.

Squinting, he leaned down to examine the Erebus' claws. A thin and partially translucent strip was stuck to it, though Amosis couldn't find any visible bites. "Maybe he was the one who murdered that other Pearlcatcher, then...?"

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
@RadioReprise @MediaeLycan
((Mediae, is there a way to tell if the wounds are pre or post mortem?))

((hehe, finally get to do the forensics of my character))
Pestilence nodded. "That does seem likely. We may want to examine the rest of his belongings to see if there was anything else we could find."

Pestilence considered. "They may have not waited. Erebus was a healer, correct? He mentioned that he had protected werewolves in the past through his healing. Perhaps he had managed to save others. Why he would have told no one is beyond me..."

Pestilence shrugged. "We may want to consider the fact that whoever did this had a grudge on who they tried to frame. We may wish to look for clues in that direction."
@RadioReprise @MediaeLycan
((Mediae, is there a way to tell if the wounds are pre or post mortem?))

((hehe, finally get to do the forensics of my character))
Pestilence nodded. "That does seem likely. We may want to examine the rest of his belongings to see if there was anything else we could find."

Pestilence considered. "They may have not waited. Erebus was a healer, correct? He mentioned that he had protected werewolves in the past through his healing. Perhaps he had managed to save others. Why he would have told no one is beyond me..."

Pestilence shrugged. "We may want to consider the fact that whoever did this had a grudge on who they tried to frame. We may wish to look for clues in that direction."

Clayton Academy
@ArtemisHalfMoon @PastelPerryton
Apollo woke with a start, he didn’t know what had woken him but he had the feeling something bad had happened last night. He quickly checked Caide and Bloodshot to make sure they were alright, he sighed with relief when he saw no harm had been done to them. The feeling still did not go away, he shuddered and decided to go outside for some fresh air. He got up softly, shuffled out of the cave, he took a deep breath and almost choked on the stench of blood and death. Quickly covering his nose and attempting not to upchuck his dinner, he looked around to see what the source of the smell was, his gaze wandered around the clearing until it came across the two pearlcatchers’ bodies, he winced with surprise and disgust, who could have done such a thing, one of the body’s had been mauled so much it didn’t look like a dragon anymore. “Well, I take back what I said a few days ago about this place not being entertaining enough” he attempted to form a joke to cheer everyone up, but for once speech failed him and he just ended up staring at the bodies, hoping he or one of his friends wasn’t next.

Edit:spelling
@ArtemisHalfMoon @PastelPerryton
Apollo woke with a start, he didn’t know what had woken him but he had the feeling something bad had happened last night. He quickly checked Caide and Bloodshot to make sure they were alright, he sighed with relief when he saw no harm had been done to them. The feeling still did not go away, he shuddered and decided to go outside for some fresh air. He got up softly, shuffled out of the cave, he took a deep breath and almost choked on the stench of blood and death. Quickly covering his nose and attempting not to upchuck his dinner, he looked around to see what the source of the smell was, his gaze wandered around the clearing until it came across the two pearlcatchers’ bodies, he winced with surprise and disgust, who could have done such a thing, one of the body’s had been mauled so much it didn’t look like a dragon anymore. “Well, I take back what I said a few days ago about this place not being entertaining enough” he attempted to form a joke to cheer everyone up, but for once speech failed him and he just ended up staring at the bodies, hoping he or one of his friends wasn’t next.

Edit:spelling
UeDZaC8.png
Koifins walked outside, holding some new drinks. She immediately dropped them upon looking at the scenery. Erebus and Mirina were dead, quite brutally. The vampire had been branded on the throat, like some wary trophy. Ambush. After a minute, with a small bow in respect, Koifins turned to the crowd. "This is my fault. I should've been more vigilante. We were ambushed in the middle of the night. Who did this?"

It was disgusting, although Koifins had to admit she'd seen much much worse. When the beaked scourge came, her entire world was left in ruins. Warriors ripped apart like hatchling toys littered the ground. Entire clans rotting and festering. But this, this wasn't a war nor a hunt. Someone had did this for no reason. It was abhorrent.
Koifins walked outside, holding some new drinks. She immediately dropped them upon looking at the scenery. Erebus and Mirina were dead, quite brutally. The vampire had been branded on the throat, like some wary trophy. Ambush. After a minute, with a small bow in respect, Koifins turned to the crowd. "This is my fault. I should've been more vigilante. We were ambushed in the middle of the night. Who did this?"

It was disgusting, although Koifins had to admit she'd seen much much worse. When the beaked scourge came, her entire world was left in ruins. Warriors ripped apart like hatchling toys littered the ground. Entire clans rotting and festering. But this, this wasn't a war nor a hunt. Someone had did this for no reason. It was abhorrent.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Pestilence shot a look at Koifins. "We are not sure of that. If we were, don't you think we would have sent them away by now?"
Pestilence shot a look at Koifins. "We are not sure of that. If we were, don't you think we would have sent them away by now?"

Clayton Academy
Storm listened to the surrounding conversations, still puzzling over the emblem burned into Erebus’ flesh. More dragons were waking up, but there was one that had not shown up yet. Slightly concerned, Storm flew towards Turtle’s den and waited outside so as not to disturb his sleep. She’d wait for him to wake up and be there with him in hopes of calming any nerves he’d receive from the situation.
Storm listened to the surrounding conversations, still puzzling over the emblem burned into Erebus’ flesh. More dragons were waking up, but there was one that had not shown up yet. Slightly concerned, Storm flew towards Turtle’s den and waited outside so as not to disturb his sleep. She’d wait for him to wake up and be there with him in hopes of calming any nerves he’d receive from the situation.
Ot3Ahks.jpg
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 88 89