Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Sanctuary Mafia (ROUND IN PROGRESS)
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 88 89
@RadioReprise

She jumped, quickly turning around to the voice. "Who are you?"
She quickly settled down after seeing their body language, she then got her daggers and strapped them safely on her belt so nobody could possibly get hurt on any.

She turned back to him for a little redo, "Good morning, I'm Natalis" she gave a practiced smile. One that she had perfected over the years of entertaining and practicing in the mirror.
@RadioReprise

She jumped, quickly turning around to the voice. "Who are you?"
She quickly settled down after seeing their body language, she then got her daggers and strapped them safely on her belt so nobody could possibly get hurt on any.

She turned back to him for a little redo, "Good morning, I'm Natalis" she gave a practiced smile. One that she had perfected over the years of entertaining and practicing in the mirror.
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
@ApolloHalfMoon @ArtemisHalfMoon

Bloodshot yawned and cuddled between caide and Apollo to stay warm.
@ApolloHalfMoon @ArtemisHalfMoon

Bloodshot yawned and cuddled between caide and Apollo to stay warm.
~he/him ~ ArtShop ~ +2 frt ~ Pasta ~ WL~

FNoWp0v.png
@KarmaIsNeutral

Amosis bit down a chuckle at her reaction. Not necessarily in a mean spirited way - it was just that surprising a Spiral rather than being surprised by a Spiral wasn't commonplace in his mind.

He dipped his head. "Amosis. I'm, ah, the one usually carrying a rather entitled bird around." Luckily for him, he'd left said bird to sun back by the main camp.

His gaze was pulled back to where she'd been throwing those daggers. There were notches carved into the wood and ground in clear patterns. "You seem practiced with those," he indicated the blades she'd hurriedly strapped to her belt moments before with a nod.
@KarmaIsNeutral

Amosis bit down a chuckle at her reaction. Not necessarily in a mean spirited way - it was just that surprising a Spiral rather than being surprised by a Spiral wasn't commonplace in his mind.

He dipped his head. "Amosis. I'm, ah, the one usually carrying a rather entitled bird around." Luckily for him, he'd left said bird to sun back by the main camp.

His gaze was pulled back to where she'd been throwing those daggers. There were notches carved into the wood and ground in clear patterns. "You seem practiced with those," he indicated the blades she'd hurriedly strapped to her belt moments before with a nod.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
@RadioReprise
(I'm so sorry, i had to go, and i may not be here tomorrow because of a birthday party that i am being forced to attend so i suggest talking to anyone when the chance arises)

She smiled proudly, "i've been training for a very long time! I have grown attached to these daggers"
she loved everything about knife throwing, the adrenaline rush, the way the knives fit in her talons, the sound they made when they were whisked into the air... But she mainly loved the audience's reaction immediately change.
@RadioReprise
(I'm so sorry, i had to go, and i may not be here tomorrow because of a birthday party that i am being forced to attend so i suggest talking to anyone when the chance arises)

She smiled proudly, "i've been training for a very long time! I have grown attached to these daggers"
she loved everything about knife throwing, the adrenaline rush, the way the knives fit in her talons, the sound they made when they were whisked into the air... But she mainly loved the audience's reaction immediately change.
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
There was absolutely nothing to worry about. So far there had been no deaths in the night, unlike the last clan he had visited. His medical supplies were at low levels, so Erebus took the opportunity to search the area and replenish his stocks. The healer always liked being prepared.
There was absolutely nothing to worry about. So far there had been no deaths in the night, unlike the last clan he had visited. His medical supplies were at low levels, so Erebus took the opportunity to search the area and replenish his stocks. The healer always liked being prepared.

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
@Tynthyne

Vylad glanced at the Vampire. Something seemed oddly familiar about him, but the Tundra couldn't quite place it.
"Need some help there?" He called, walking over to where he could see the Pearlcatcher(?) looking for supplies.
@Tynthyne

Vylad glanced at the Vampire. Something seemed oddly familiar about him, but the Tundra couldn't quite place it.
"Need some help there?" He called, walking over to where he could see the Pearlcatcher(?) looking for supplies.
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
@Tynethyne @PastelPerryton @Nikame @Tivae @Requacy @ChaoticPotato @KungFuCutBug @GlitchingFlame @Starrun @Skydra @ApolloHalfMoon @Lunalis @ArtemisHalfMoon @OscarRocks @BirdBagel @Ignis12354

Ignis walked over to Damien with a swagger in their steps.
"Wanna play a game?"
Damien blinked, caught off guard. "Huh?"
"A game. Poker. Why, what were you thinking I was meaning?"
"You probably don't want to know." He paused for a moment before turning towards them, an eyebrow raised.
"You know I have no idea how to play poker.. right?"
"Oh well, time to learn."
"Do you know how to play poker?"
Ignis stared at him, "Time to learn." They then started to walk away.
Under his breath Damien muttered, "Well, this is going to end horribly."

Nighttime has fallen! No one was voted out, so please finish your conversations and head to sleep!
@Tynethyne @PastelPerryton @Nikame @Tivae @Requacy @ChaoticPotato @KungFuCutBug @GlitchingFlame @Starrun @Skydra @ApolloHalfMoon @Lunalis @ArtemisHalfMoon @OscarRocks @BirdBagel @Ignis12354

Ignis walked over to Damien with a swagger in their steps.
"Wanna play a game?"
Damien blinked, caught off guard. "Huh?"
"A game. Poker. Why, what were you thinking I was meaning?"
"You probably don't want to know." He paused for a moment before turning towards them, an eyebrow raised.
"You know I have no idea how to play poker.. right?"
"Oh well, time to learn."
"Do you know how to play poker?"
Ignis stared at him, "Time to learn." They then started to walk away.
Under his breath Damien muttered, "Well, this is going to end horribly."

Nighttime has fallen! No one was voted out, so please finish your conversations and head to sleep!
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
Koifins yawned, sharp teeth being exposed. Once the yawn was over, she turned to the other dragons. "Goodnight. I'll leave out my drinks so you can have them if you want."

Laying down the drinks, she went back to her cave and fell asleep. "Just let the memories slide..."
Koifins yawned, sharp teeth being exposed. Once the yawn was over, she turned to the other dragons. "Goodnight. I'll leave out my drinks so you can have them if you want."

Laying down the drinks, she went back to her cave and fell asleep. "Just let the memories slide..."
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
@MediaeLycan

Some called and Erebus looked up to see one of the hosts, a tundra walking towards him. He straightened up from bending over his kit and paused for a moment. Had he seen the tundra before? The vampire couldn't quite place it but he thought he had encountered the tundra perhaps.

"Certainly," he answered cordially. "How may I be of service?"
@MediaeLycan

Some called and Erebus looked up to see one of the hosts, a tundra walking towards him. He straightened up from bending over his kit and paused for a moment. Had he seen the tundra before? The vampire couldn't quite place it but he thought he had encountered the tundra perhaps.

"Certainly," he answered cordially. "How may I be of service?"

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
Once again, Pestilence had had a boring, uneventful, lonely day. They snorted and retired. Hopefully, things picked up around here, or she'd just die of boredom.

((@ maf, if you target me, please let the method of death be boredom. I would give you a gold star.))
Once again, Pestilence had had a boring, uneventful, lonely day. They snorted and retired. Hopefully, things picked up around here, or she'd just die of boredom.

((@ maf, if you target me, please let the method of death be boredom. I would give you a gold star.))
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 88 89