Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Sanctuary Mafia (ROUND IN PROGRESS)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89
@Tynethyne @Arilia

You guys have been added! Feel free to ping anyone you want!

@Ignis12354 >:(
@Tynethyne @Arilia

You guys have been added! Feel free to ping anyone you want!

@Ignis12354 >:(
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
Yeah! I love these things!! XD @MediaeLycan [b]Username:[/b] BreezeFeather [b]Character Name: [/b]Stitch [b]Image:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=175&bodygene=59&breed=4&element=10&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=157&tertgene=16&winggene=59&wings=31&auth=2559dbe1fcce91b3dea48048acbe76639dddf4a3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Some information about your character?: Stitch thinks she used to be a stuffed toy, but now she is alive. Stitch is a friendly dragon, though it is hard for her to trust people. She is really small and really soft. Her pearl is also made of fabric, but it works normally for her, and she takes good care of it. Has a button collection. Loves cuddles. [b]Character Pronouns:[/b] She/her [b]Other Notes:[/b] Lets [i]ignite [/i]this roleplay!
Yeah! I love these things!!
XD

@MediaeLycan
Username: BreezeFeather
Character Name: Stitch
Image: dragon?age=0&body=175&bodygene=59&breed=4&element=10&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=157&tertgene=16&winggene=59&wings=31&auth=2559dbe1fcce91b3dea48048acbe76639dddf4a3&dummyext=prev.png
Some information about your character?: Stitch thinks she used to be a stuffed toy, but now she is alive. Stitch is a friendly dragon, though it is hard for her to trust people. She is really small and really soft. Her pearl is also made of fabric, but it works normally for her, and she takes good care of it. Has a button collection. Loves cuddles.
Character Pronouns: She/her
Other Notes: Lets ignite this roleplay!
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
[size=1]@mediaelycan[/size] Username:KarmaIsNeutral Character Name:Voodoo Image (Scry's can be used.): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62790930][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/627910/62790930_350.png[/img][/url] Some information about your character?: She is a master of the dark arts. Hates being called a witch. she loves using voodoo dolls, if you are doing strange things, i suggest you apologize to her. She will happily [i]ignite[/i] you on fire if you take a voodoo doll. Character Pronouns: She/her Other Notes: for this, she will not be using voodoo dolls once so ever. I have never did anything like this, so i would appreciate some help ^^'
@mediaelycan
Username:KarmaIsNeutral

Character Name:Voodoo

Image (Scry's can be used.):
62790930_350.png

Some information about your character?: She is a master of the dark arts. Hates being called a witch. she loves using voodoo dolls, if you are doing strange things, i suggest you apologize to her. She will happily ignite you on fire if you take a voodoo doll.

Other Notes: for this, she will not be using voodoo dolls once so ever. I have never did anything like this, so i would appreciate some help ^^'
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
Username: ApolloHalfMoon Character Name: StarLight Image: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62208669][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/622087/62208669_350.png[/img][/url] Some information about your character?: StarLight dapples in the art of elemental magic, though she prefers illusion magic, she is a healer and a teacher in the clan, she is very secretive and illusive, there are rumors that she is a ghost. Character Pronouns: She/her Other Notes: she will probably not be using her magic, i apologize if i do something wrong, this is my first roleplay outside of the training grounds.
Username: ApolloHalfMoon

Character Name: StarLight

Image: 62208669_350.png

Some information about your character?: StarLight dapples in the art of elemental magic, though she prefers illusion magic, she is a healer and a teacher in the clan, she is very secretive and illusive, there are rumors that she is a ghost.

Other Notes: she will probably not be using her magic, i apologize if i do something wrong, this is my first roleplay outside of the training grounds.
UeDZaC8.png
@MediaeLycan Username: Ignis12354 Character Name: Cinder Image (Scry's can be used.): [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=970998&skin=0&apparel=19447,17904,17886,17922,28784&xt=dressing.png[/img] Some information about your character?: Cinder is more of a cat lover than a dog lover and likes to play with their pet cat Ash who is always with them. On warm, sunny days you will most likely see them napping under a tree and exploring caves, [i]igniting[/i] torches to light the dark caverns. Character Pronouns: They/Them Other Notes: I haven't played a roleplay mafia before. Sorry if i make any mistakes
@MediaeLycan
Username: Ignis12354
Character Name: Cinder
Image (Scry's can be used.):
scry?sdid=970998&skin=0&apparel=19447,17904,17886,17922,28784&xt=dressing.png
Some information about your character?: Cinder is more of a cat lover than a dog lover and likes to play with their pet cat Ash who is always with them. On warm, sunny days you will most likely see them napping under a tree and exploring caves,
igniting torches to light the dark caverns.
Character Pronouns: They/Them
Other Notes: I haven't played a roleplay mafia before. Sorry if i make any mistakes
A716262-F-08-A6-4-A54-A15-A-E504-F0-B94-A6-A.png
@MediaeLycan [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character Name:[/b] Gavilar [b]Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59598354][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/595984/59598354_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Some information about your character?:[/b] Gavilar is ancient, not just in his breed, but despite his age he is still a hatchling. He's always been small, even fresh out of his egg he was barely larger than a fae (though they had yet to be crafted by the Arcanist). His fur has always been lightly dusted by snow, his eyes glassy and clouded over with frost; despite his thick coat of fur he's always cold to the touch, though the lack of heat has never bothered him. His parents, the ones who adopted him anyway, did their best to raise him and give him a good life but there is only so many temper tantrums that end in blizzards anyone can handle, so one day when a young pearlcatcher came a knocking, offering to take their son in and give him a proper home they didn't hesitate to send the child off. They loved him, but the way the had to convince themselves that this was the right thing to do... maybe they should have know that she wouldn't be good for him. Ada cared for him for awhile, sure, but she was always more interested in her research; Fulgurite had always been her favorite. It was hard to cause a blizzard in the land of plague, the wasteland was less willing to let his magic take hold than the southern icefields, but one night he won. As snow covered the wasteland Gavilar left and the child with the intelligence of a much greater dragon disappeared into the snow. [b]Character Pronouns:[/b] He/Him [b]Other Notes:[/b] Really his only form of defense or offense is ice based magic, weaponry is a no go, and his size makes most things difficult to impossible. [b]Ignit[/b]ing is also unreasonable considering....
@MediaeLycan
Username:
Character Name: Gavilar
Image:
59598354_350.png
Some information about your character?: Gavilar is ancient, not just in his breed, but despite his age he is still a hatchling. He's always been small, even fresh out of his egg he was barely larger than a fae (though they had yet to be crafted by the Arcanist). His fur has always been lightly dusted by snow, his eyes glassy and clouded over with frost; despite his thick coat of fur he's always cold to the touch, though the lack of heat has never bothered him.

His parents, the ones who adopted him anyway, did their best to raise him and give him a good life but there is only so many temper tantrums that end in blizzards anyone can handle, so one day when a young pearlcatcher came a knocking, offering to take their son in and give him a proper home they didn't hesitate to send the child off. They loved him, but the way the had to convince themselves that this was the right thing to do... maybe they should have know that she wouldn't be good for him.

Ada cared for him for awhile, sure, but she was always more interested in her research; Fulgurite had always been her favorite. It was hard to cause a blizzard in the land of plague, the wasteland was less willing to let his magic take hold than the southern icefields, but one night he won. As snow covered the wasteland Gavilar left and the child with the intelligence of a much greater dragon disappeared into the snow.

Character Pronouns: He/Him
Other Notes: Really his only form of defense or offense is ice based magic, weaponry is a no go, and his size makes most things difficult to impossible. Igniting is also unreasonable considering....
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
@MediaeLycan Username: PastelPerryton Character Name: Blix Image: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63281871][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/632819/63281871_350.png[/img][/url] Some information about your character?: Blix is a dragon obsessed with fire, the bleak winter, and power, known as the pyromaniac or goblin by their clan they were left at a young age for displaying these unwanted behaviors. Blix is an abrasive snippy dragon at the least. Character Pronouns: they/them Other Notes: null gender and ace, originally hails from the tangled wood and was supposed to serve the shadow bringer directly.
@MediaeLycan

Username: PastelPerryton
Character Name: Blix
Image: 63281871_350.png
Some information about your character?: Blix is a dragon obsessed with fire, the bleak winter, and power, known as the pyromaniac or goblin by their clan they were left at a young age for displaying these unwanted behaviors. Blix is an abrasive snippy dragon at the least.
Character Pronouns: they/them
Other Notes: null gender and ace, originally hails from the tangled wood and was supposed to serve the shadow bringer directly.
~he/him ~ ArtShop ~ +2 frt ~ Pasta ~ WL~

FNoWp0v.png
Bump!
Bump!
Cauldron Services [Open]
Bump?
Bump?
Cauldron Services [Open]
@MediaeLycan [b]Username:[/b] Kitty4801 [b]Character Name:[/b] Soul [b]Image: [/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63218196][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/632182/63218196_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Some information about your character?:[/b] Soul is a very mysterious dragon. He lurks at night, but not for the reasons you'd think. You see, He is actually very kind and loving despite how he may look. Soul is very bold and can be rude at times when stating what he believes. Once a friendship is started with him, he'll become very attached and is sensitive at certain topics. [b]Character Pronouns:[/b] He/Him [b]Other Notes:[/b] This is my first time doing this kind of stuff so please correct me if I make any mistakes! Ready to [i]ignite[/i] in rping!

@MediaeLycan
Username: Kitty4801
Character Name: Soul
Image:
63218196_350.png
Some information about your character?: Soul is a very mysterious dragon. He lurks at night, but not for the reasons you'd think. You see, He is actually very kind and loving despite how he may look. Soul is very bold and can be rude at times when stating what he believes. Once a friendship is started with him, he'll become very attached and is sensitive at certain topics.
Character Pronouns: He/Him
Other Notes: This is my first time doing this kind of stuff so please correct me if I make any mistakes! Ready to ignite in rping!
GNXA7KM.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89