Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Sanctuary Mafia (ROUND IN PROGRESS)
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 88 89
Wisp woke up to chattering voices and the sickening stench of death. Before she even went out to see what had happened, the flashbacks started coming, non-stop and jarring.
Dragons
Everywhere
Dying
Nothing
She
Could
Do

Shaking, she touched a claw to the hilt of her sword, tracing the swirls and patterns with trembling hands. She needed to stay in the present. Maybe this time she could help. With a few deep breaths, she shakily stood up and walked outside. The sight of Erebus’s mutilated body almost sent her back, but she traced the hilt and managed to stay in the here and now. Just. But the violence and horror of it made her have to sit down, and she walked as steadily as possible over to a nearby structure and collapsed to the ground. She knew at some point she’s would have to get up and do something, but for now she jest sat down, breathing hard and tracing the embroidered hilt over an over. Anything to take her mind off.
Wisp woke up to chattering voices and the sickening stench of death. Before she even went out to see what had happened, the flashbacks started coming, non-stop and jarring.
Dragons
Everywhere
Dying
Nothing
She
Could
Do

Shaking, she touched a claw to the hilt of her sword, tracing the swirls and patterns with trembling hands. She needed to stay in the present. Maybe this time she could help. With a few deep breaths, she shakily stood up and walked outside. The sight of Erebus’s mutilated body almost sent her back, but she traced the hilt and managed to stay in the here and now. Just. But the violence and horror of it made her have to sit down, and she walked as steadily as possible over to a nearby structure and collapsed to the ground. She knew at some point she’s would have to get up and do something, but for now she jest sat down, breathing hard and tracing the embroidered hilt over an over. Anything to take her mind off.
@Neonsunrise22 Sure bud!)
@ChaoticPotato You can always ask Vylad! He's with you right now. Ignis is with Mirina and Damien is getting annoyed at all of the noises. Apparently his hearing aids broke.
@Neonsunrise22 Sure bud!)
@ChaoticPotato You can always ask Vylad! He's with you right now. Ignis is with Mirina and Damien is getting annoyed at all of the noises. Apparently his hearing aids broke.
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
Bloodshot woke and squealed hiding against acids, raking his snout on the ground and crying, he dug his way under the bigger wildclaw letting her weight comfort him as he sniffled and hiccuped.
Bloodshot woke and squealed hiding against acids, raking his snout on the ground and crying, he dug his way under the bigger wildclaw letting her weight comfort him as he sniffled and hiccuped.
~he/him ~ ArtShop ~ +2 frt ~ Pasta ~ WL~

FNoWp0v.png
@PastelPerryton
Caide opened her eyes and gently placed her talon on Bloodshot. "Hey. Are you ok?" She wanted to say not to worry, but she didn't want to lie to the small wildclaw. She was worried about what she would find outside. She had seen many things in battle, but this dragon had died for no reason.
@PastelPerryton
Caide opened her eyes and gently placed her talon on Bloodshot. "Hey. Are you ok?" She wanted to say not to worry, but she didn't want to lie to the small wildclaw. She was worried about what she would find outside. She had seen many things in battle, but this dragon had died for no reason.
wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
(Just now realizing autocorrect screwed up my last message)

Bloodshot shook his head, unable to find the words to describe how he felt. He was afraid and upset and feeling so many things. He recognized the acrid smell of blood and he choked and coughed, nauseated by the mass amount of iron wafting about. "No, it's not ok." he cried and coughed, "he's dead and his eyes-" The wildclaw was torn from his thoughts as he sprinted outside before vomiting at his feet. He whimpered and shook curling up away from the puddle of foul smelling acid that began to soak into the dirt.
(Just now realizing autocorrect screwed up my last message)

Bloodshot shook his head, unable to find the words to describe how he felt. He was afraid and upset and feeling so many things. He recognized the acrid smell of blood and he choked and coughed, nauseated by the mass amount of iron wafting about. "No, it's not ok." he cried and coughed, "he's dead and his eyes-" The wildclaw was torn from his thoughts as he sprinted outside before vomiting at his feet. He whimpered and shook curling up away from the puddle of foul smelling acid that began to soak into the dirt.
~he/him ~ ArtShop ~ +2 frt ~ Pasta ~ WL~

FNoWp0v.png
@MediaeLycan
Pestilence looked over at Vlyad. "Could you, or one of your companions, answer something for me? I wonder, has the bodily mutilations been caused pre or post mortem?"
@MediaeLycan
Pestilence looked over at Vlyad. "Could you, or one of your companions, answer something for me? I wonder, has the bodily mutilations been caused pre or post mortem?"
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
@PastelPerryton
@ApolloHalfMoon
She stepped out of the cave and saw what had happened to the two dragons. She grimaced.That's horrible! Oh... This is probably to much for a youngster like Bloodshot... On the other hand, I've seen a lot of horrible things as a warrior, but even I feel sick at the sight of this.. This... Gah! She ran over to Bloodshot and patted his back hoping to provide a small amount of comfort to the small dragon.

"Apollo! Apollo, where are you?" She looked around the crowd, eyes scanning the group. She didn't want to alarm anyone, but she doubted that she make it much worse. "Apollo... Apollo, are you alright?" She glanced around the group one more time. Her tail lashed in distress.
@PastelPerryton
@ApolloHalfMoon
She stepped out of the cave and saw what had happened to the two dragons. She grimaced.That's horrible! Oh... This is probably to much for a youngster like Bloodshot... On the other hand, I've seen a lot of horrible things as a warrior, but even I feel sick at the sight of this.. This... Gah! She ran over to Bloodshot and patted his back hoping to provide a small amount of comfort to the small dragon.

"Apollo! Apollo, where are you?" She looked around the crowd, eyes scanning the group. She didn't want to alarm anyone, but she doubted that she make it much worse. "Apollo... Apollo, are you alright?" She glanced around the group one more time. Her tail lashed in distress.
wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
@ArtemisHalfMoon @PastelPerryton
Apollo heard Caide calling his name in distress and feared the worst. He bounded over to her in big leaps, jumping over smaller dragons. He landed beside her, panting “I’m here, is everything alright? Is bloodshot ok?” He glanced around, hoping to see the little wildclaw, but with no success. He returned his gaze to Caide, eyes wide, and tail swishing nervously. “It’s horrible what happened to these dragons, whoever did this has no mercy, we had better stay together, safety in numbers, where’s bloodshot?” He looked around the group Once more, Again with no success. He snorted with fear and frustration, then began pacing back and forth, craning his neck hoping to get a better view. He couldn’t loose his friends, not again, he wouldn’t let any harm come to them, if whoever was lay so much as a claw tip on them, he would Claw them to shreds, he would destroy them utterly, he would blast them off the face of the earth. A sudden heat brought him back to reality and he realized he was glowing gold. He took a deep breath and the light went away. He heard a faint whimpering, turning towards the sound, he spotted the small wildclaw curled up besides a puddle of vomit, he ran over, scooped him him up in his arms, and hugged him fiercely before Setting him back down. “Thank goodness, oh thank goodness, Zeus has mercy on us” he muttered, gently wiping the vomit off bloodshot’s face

@ArtemisHalfMoon @PastelPerryton
Apollo heard Caide calling his name in distress and feared the worst. He bounded over to her in big leaps, jumping over smaller dragons. He landed beside her, panting “I’m here, is everything alright? Is bloodshot ok?” He glanced around, hoping to see the little wildclaw, but with no success. He returned his gaze to Caide, eyes wide, and tail swishing nervously. “It’s horrible what happened to these dragons, whoever did this has no mercy, we had better stay together, safety in numbers, where’s bloodshot?” He looked around the group Once more, Again with no success. He snorted with fear and frustration, then began pacing back and forth, craning his neck hoping to get a better view. He couldn’t loose his friends, not again, he wouldn’t let any harm come to them, if whoever was lay so much as a claw tip on them, he would Claw them to shreds, he would destroy them utterly, he would blast them off the face of the earth. A sudden heat brought him back to reality and he realized he was glowing gold. He took a deep breath and the light went away. He heard a faint whimpering, turning towards the sound, he spotted the small wildclaw curled up besides a puddle of vomit, he ran over, scooped him him up in his arms, and hugged him fiercely before Setting him back down. “Thank goodness, oh thank goodness, Zeus has mercy on us” he muttered, gently wiping the vomit off bloodshot’s face

UeDZaC8.png
Xihuitl woke to the sound of distraught voices and the metallic scent of blood. His heart jumping in his throat, he rushed out of his cave and skidded to a halt in front of the two boddies. His wings dropped to the ground and he bent his head, slowly covering his eyes with a talon.
I could have saved them, if my powers would only work.
The Shadow emblem caught his eye, and he stared at it. Branding was such a gruesome and out-dated torture technique.
Am I being framed? He thought, eyeing the familiar symbol.
Xihuitl woke to the sound of distraught voices and the metallic scent of blood. His heart jumping in his throat, he rushed out of his cave and skidded to a halt in front of the two boddies. His wings dropped to the ground and he bent his head, slowly covering his eyes with a talon.
I could have saved them, if my powers would only work.
The Shadow emblem caught his eye, and he stared at it. Branding was such a gruesome and out-dated torture technique.
Am I being framed? He thought, eyeing the familiar symbol.
@ChaoticPotato

"Pre-Mortem I think."
@ChaoticPotato

"Pre-Mortem I think."
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 88 89