Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] CYOA - Operation Internship!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49428080][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=49428080&skin=0&apparel=10962,1709,10369,283,657,10362,12909,7279,15142,664,494&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [quote name="Day Two »"]Ainsly had been standing aside for all of five minutes when she noticed how most of the interns moved to a side table and began to decorate their hardhats instead of withdrawing to an out-of-the-way corner and waiting for further instructions. She panicked briefly, wondering if she had forgotten a crucial requirement, before realizing that there was nothing to stop her from going over and decorating just in case. She quickly slotted herself in between two other dragons and unclipped her hardhat, glancing over the plethora of decorations on offer. She couldn't help but wonder what step she had missed in her excitement that would lead to such a task, but she thought it was a fun idea regardless and tried not to fret too much over it. Using a selection of colored tapes, feathers, and pieces of paper, she created a design of blues and reds that melded well with the bright yellow of her hat. She was just sprinkling on a final layer of glitter when a ridgeback with a clipboard sidled over and tapped her on the shoulder. In a firm--yet inexplicably gentle--voice, he directed her towards the next destination, which apparently lay at the end of a blue-lighted path and down a flight of stairs. After he stepped away to relate the instructions to yet another intern, Ainsly quickly flipped open one of her notebooks and scribbled down what she was supposed to do, lest it slip her mind as she searched. Then, looping the ridgeback's words in her head, she set off to find her destination. Fortunately, she didn't need to reference her journal once on the trip, finding the stairwell with relative ease. The sound of shouts rang out to meet her as she trotted down the steps, causing her to hesitate. Was she supposed to enter now, or would it be better to wait until they were finished? After the subject of the argument turned to a lack of proper help, Ainsly made up her mind and pushed in through the door. A bogsneak and a skydancer quickly turned to meet her, sizing her up. All at once, the bogsneak pointed a claw at her, saying, [u]"You--you're with us, intern."[/u] Before Ainsly had a chance to ask what [i]exactly[/i] she'd be doing, another dragon's voice rang out and a nocturne joined the group. She, too, levied her gaze on Ainsly, declaring boldly that she would be joining her team instead of the bogsneak's. Another argument[b][/b] flared up, the two bickering back and forth and generally making Ainsly feel as though she was a toy being fought over by two young hatchlings. Despite the uncomfortable nature of being party to an argument that involved her but, at the same time, didn't involve her in the slightest, Ainsly kept careful track of what they were saying in an attempt to figure out what was going on. She perked up when the nocturne mentioned something about engines and mechanical work, growing ever more interested as it was revealed that she had the opportunity to lend a hand with some sort of engineering project. When the skydancer finally grew sick of their back-and-forth and turned the question of what she'd rather do back to Ainsly, the answer was quite a simple one. [b]"Well, I'm no chemist, so you probably wouldn't want me working on rocket fuel,"[/b] she shot the bogsneak a remorseful look, [b]"I [i]am[/i] an engineer though! It'd probably best for all of us if I joined you,"[/b] she said with a vague gesture towards the nocturne.[/quote]
dragon?did=49428080&skin=0&apparel=10962,1709,10369,283,657,10362,12909,7279,15142,664,494&xt=dressing.png
Day Two » wrote:
Ainsly had been standing aside for all of five minutes when she noticed how most of the interns moved to a side table and began to decorate their hardhats instead of withdrawing to an out-of-the-way corner and waiting for further instructions. She panicked briefly, wondering if she had forgotten a crucial requirement, before realizing that there was nothing to stop her from going over and decorating just in case. She quickly slotted herself in between two other dragons and unclipped her hardhat, glancing over the plethora of decorations on offer. She couldn't help but wonder what step she had missed in her excitement that would lead to such a task, but she thought it was a fun idea regardless and tried not to fret too much over it. Using a selection of colored tapes, feathers, and pieces of paper, she created a design of blues and reds that melded well with the bright yellow of her hat.

She was just sprinkling on a final layer of glitter when a ridgeback with a clipboard sidled over and tapped her on the shoulder. In a firm--yet inexplicably gentle--voice, he directed her towards the next destination, which apparently lay at the end of a blue-lighted path and down a flight of stairs. After he stepped away to relate the instructions to yet another intern, Ainsly quickly flipped open one of her notebooks and scribbled down what she was supposed to do, lest it slip her mind as she searched. Then, looping the ridgeback's words in her head, she set off to find her destination.

Fortunately, she didn't need to reference her journal once on the trip, finding the stairwell with relative ease. The sound of shouts rang out to meet her as she trotted down the steps, causing her to hesitate. Was she supposed to enter now, or would it be better to wait until they were finished? After the subject of the argument turned to a lack of proper help, Ainsly made up her mind and pushed in through the door.

A bogsneak and a skydancer quickly turned to meet her, sizing her up. All at once, the bogsneak pointed a claw at her, saying, "You--you're with us, intern."

Before Ainsly had a chance to ask what exactly she'd be doing, another dragon's voice rang out and a nocturne joined the group. She, too, levied her gaze on Ainsly, declaring boldly that she would be joining her team instead of the bogsneak's. Another argument flared up, the two bickering back and forth and generally making Ainsly feel as though she was a toy being fought over by two young hatchlings.

Despite the uncomfortable nature of being party to an argument that involved her but, at the same time, didn't involve her in the slightest, Ainsly kept careful track of what they were saying in an attempt to figure out what was going on. She perked up when the nocturne mentioned something about engines and mechanical work, growing ever more interested as it was revealed that she had the opportunity to lend a hand with some sort of engineering project. When the skydancer finally grew sick of their back-and-forth and turned the question of what she'd rather do back to Ainsly, the answer was quite a simple one.

"Well, I'm no chemist, so you probably wouldn't want me working on rocket fuel," she shot the bogsneak a remorseful look, "I am an engineer though! It'd probably best for all of us if I joined you," she said with a vague gesture towards the nocturne.
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[b]Day 2:[/b] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49354446][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/493545/49354446_350.png[/img][/url][/center] "Opportunity, no and no, I'm from Arcane - I can levitate myself if need be, freeze, Andreas at Deros Labs." After digging through the box of hard hats, Opp settled on one which had several pocket baubles dangling from it, deciding it was comparatively less garish than the others and potentially useful. The waiting room itself had a few other dragons present, either milling around or lounging on the furniture. Opp leapt onto an unoccupied couch, stretched out and - what did that poster say? [i]'You're a PURR-fessional!'[/i]? [i]Another thing Lightning and Arcane share: a love for terrible puns.[/i] The Nocturne reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a small blue telescope. It quickly extended itself and unfolded a three-legged stand. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/28763.png[/img][/center] "There you go." Opportunity cracked a smile. "They didn't say no familiars at all, but they didn't say you could run loose all over the place. Stretch out now, because I have no idea when you'll have another chance." A loud thump issued from somewhere unseen. Opp glanced around at the floor; one of the other interns had brought a coppercoil creeper and it could've bumped into the furniture. "Oh! Oh no [i]oh no![/i]" THUMP. "What the..." Several heads swiveled around, trying to pinpont the source of the noise. Already several dragons had gotten up and moved toward the exit. Opp settled back down. If there was anything several years of fieldwork in the Isles had taught him, it was to not investigate signs of distress if you had no theories on what could have caused it or there were enough dragons going to investigate that whatever you had been doing would either be A) unattended or B) left in the care of only one dragon. There were plenty of other dragons going to investigate the source of the commotion, so he was going to stay put. On the other hand, his telescope had run over to the door and started jumping up and down. With a flick of Opp's tail, the familiar started glowing pink and zoomed back into his grasp. "You're not going anywhere without me while we're here," he scolded it. "The Guardian said unattended familiars would be confiscated, remember?" The telescope tipped its optical tube down.
Day 2:
49354446_350.png

"Opportunity, no and no, I'm from Arcane - I can levitate myself if need be, freeze, Andreas at Deros Labs."

After digging through the box of hard hats, Opp settled on one which had several pocket baubles dangling from it, deciding it was comparatively less garish than the others and potentially useful.

The waiting room itself had a few other dragons present, either milling around or lounging on the furniture. Opp leapt onto an unoccupied couch, stretched out and - what did that poster say? 'You're a PURR-fessional!'? Another thing Lightning and Arcane share: a love for terrible puns. The Nocturne reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a small blue telescope. It quickly extended itself and unfolded a three-legged stand.
28763.png

"There you go." Opportunity cracked a smile. "They didn't say no familiars at all, but they didn't say you could run loose all over the place. Stretch out now, because I have no idea when you'll have another chance."

A loud thump issued from somewhere unseen. Opp glanced around at the floor; one of the other interns had brought a coppercoil creeper and it could've bumped into the furniture.

"Oh! Oh no oh no!" THUMP.

"What the..." Several heads swiveled around, trying to pinpont the source of the noise. Already several dragons had gotten up and moved toward the exit. Opp settled back down. If there was anything several years of fieldwork in the Isles had taught him, it was to not investigate signs of distress if you had no theories on what could have caused it or there were enough dragons going to investigate that whatever you had been doing would either be A) unattended or B) left in the care of only one dragon. There were plenty of other dragons going to investigate the source of the commotion, so he was going to stay put.

On the other hand, his telescope had run over to the door and started jumping up and down. With a flick of Opp's tail, the familiar started glowing pink and zoomed back into his grasp. "You're not going anywhere without me while we're here," he scolded it. "The Guardian said unattended familiars would be confiscated, remember?"

The telescope tipped its optical tube down.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38327609][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/383277/38327609_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Day 2[/b]: "Emergency contact? Well I suppose that would be Hemlok's Boss, Garatia, she'd definitely need to know if any of us were unavailable. Well, Beryl keeps insisting that I stop eating fiberglass,nails, and screws; so jot that down for dietary restrictions. And yes, I do [i]unfortunately[/i] still obey the laws of gravity. Fight or flight? Well the best thing to do is to throw someone else in the way and then make a break for it so I guess that would be flight. That all? Grand!" Orrist continued on to then next part of the process with a skip in her step, she proceeded to decorate her hardhat with several differently colored stickers. Many of which bore some resemblance to scientific or medical tools, though there was also one noticeable spot on the hardhat that looked a lot like a bloodstain. After watching the two dragons banter back and forth for a bit, Orrist chose to go with[b] the Scientist[/b] because [u][i][b]chemicals[/b][/i][/u].
38327609_350.png

Day 2:
"Emergency contact? Well I suppose that would be Hemlok's Boss, Garatia, she'd definitely need to know if any of us were unavailable. Well, Beryl keeps insisting that I stop eating fiberglass,nails, and screws; so jot that down for dietary restrictions. And yes, I do unfortunately still obey the laws of gravity. Fight or flight? Well the best thing to do is to throw someone else in the way and then make a break for it so I guess that would be flight. That all? Grand!"

Orrist continued on to then next part of the process with a skip in her step, she proceeded to decorate her hardhat with several differently colored stickers. Many of which bore some resemblance to scientific or medical tools, though there was also one noticeable spot on the hardhat that looked a lot like a bloodstain.

After watching the two dragons banter back and forth for a bit, Orrist chose to go with the Scientist because chemicals.
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=860769&skin=13246&apparel=6957,6978,7289,7842,7840,7288,6966,27358&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Day 2[/b] Darkmoon looks around, trying to take in all he can. He sees dragons moving all around him, allows curiosity to add a shine to his glowing eyes as he watches. Everyone is [i]doing[/i] something, they all seem to know what they're doing....it's wonderful, seeing dragons so sure of themselves. He jumps when the Spiral grins at him, ears folding back for a moment. Oh. Right. The line. Darkmoon's tail coils around him as he rears up onto his hind legs, front claws curling protectively around his pearl to make him feel safer. He makes eye contact with her for a moment, scrambling back to reality. "Oh--ah....Darkmoon. I guess Illusion could be my emergency contact? She's certainly the closest friend I have....she'd know what to do." "No?" His head spins with all the questions, "I'm on the ground now? I--" He paws, closing his eyes for a few seconds. Focus. "Of course I obey the laws of gravity....as far as I know?" Darkmoon's eyes instinctively narrow at the question about fighting - he isn't sure what, but something makes him tense at the thought of combat. "I'd fight," he replies without thinking. "Protect whoever I can. I have to." Darkmoon is shaken out of it by the sight of the bright hardhat. It's too [i]orange.[/i] Needs cooler colors, in his opinion. Maybe that's....just him, though. Hesitantly, he stands again, hooking one of his hind paws around his pearl and grabbing the hat with his front talons. He moves over to the decorating area, and looks over the hat for a moment. With a deep breath, he gets to work; covering it in varying purples and blues, and then scattering bits of white on it as well, until it roughly resembles a brighter version of the patterns on his wings. It feels....nice, to have something that resembles him. Something he made. Darkmoon jumps and nods, putting on the hat and scrambling to follow the trail of lights. It's....actually rather pretty down here, with all of the blues. And the dragons around him blend into the background, the longer he focuses on his objective. Just follow the lights, that's all he has to do. That's not so bad. The argument almost makes his head spin, but he's more focused now. it's calmer in here, fighting aside. It almost reminds him of his Clan, the varying different dragons always interacting in various ways. But....oh, they're relying on him to decide. That's new. He supposes he can do that. Darkmoon thinks for a moment. The nocturne is rather....loud. Intimidating. She started this whole thing, and honestly? She kind of scares him. As much as he bets she needs help, he's not sure he has the brute strength she's asking. And helping do something with his smarts sounds much more interesting, he thinks. "I'm...sure you both need a lot of help," Darkmoon tries. His tailtip flicks, markings sparkling in the low light, "But I think I'd be more useful with the scientist, here? I'm not very strong when it comes to lifting things, and....I rely on my smarts more, usually. So I'd probably be more help with science than engineering....sorry, miss engineer...."
scry?sdid=860769&skin=13246&apparel=6957,6978,7289,7842,7840,7288,6966,27358&xt=dressing.png

Day 2

Darkmoon looks around, trying to take in all he can. He sees dragons moving all around him, allows curiosity to add a shine to his glowing eyes as he watches. Everyone is doing something, they all seem to know what they're doing....it's wonderful, seeing dragons so sure of themselves.

He jumps when the Spiral grins at him, ears folding back for a moment. Oh. Right. The line. Darkmoon's tail coils around him as he rears up onto his hind legs, front claws curling protectively around his pearl to make him feel safer. He makes eye contact with her for a moment, scrambling back to reality. "Oh--ah....Darkmoon. I guess Illusion could be my emergency contact? She's certainly the closest friend I have....she'd know what to do."

"No?" His head spins with all the questions, "I'm on the ground now? I--" He paws, closing his eyes for a few seconds. Focus. "Of course I obey the laws of gravity....as far as I know?" Darkmoon's eyes instinctively narrow at the question about fighting - he isn't sure what, but something makes him tense at the thought of combat. "I'd fight," he replies without thinking. "Protect whoever I can. I have to."

Darkmoon is shaken out of it by the sight of the bright hardhat. It's too orange. Needs cooler colors, in his opinion. Maybe that's....just him, though. Hesitantly, he stands again, hooking one of his hind paws around his pearl and grabbing the hat with his front talons.

He moves over to the decorating area, and looks over the hat for a moment. With a deep breath, he gets to work; covering it in varying purples and blues, and then scattering bits of white on it as well, until it roughly resembles a brighter version of the patterns on his wings. It feels....nice, to have something that resembles him. Something he made.

Darkmoon jumps and nods, putting on the hat and scrambling to follow the trail of lights. It's....actually rather pretty down here, with all of the blues. And the dragons around him blend into the background, the longer he focuses on his objective. Just follow the lights, that's all he has to do. That's not so bad.

The argument almost makes his head spin, but he's more focused now. it's calmer in here, fighting aside. It almost reminds him of his Clan, the varying different dragons always interacting in various ways. But....oh, they're relying on him to decide. That's new. He supposes he can do that.

Darkmoon thinks for a moment. The nocturne is rather....loud. Intimidating. She started this whole thing, and honestly? She kind of scares him. As much as he bets she needs help, he's not sure he has the brute strength she's asking. And helping do something with his smarts sounds much more interesting, he thinks.

"I'm...sure you both need a lot of help," Darkmoon tries. His tailtip flicks, markings sparkling in the low light, "But I think I'd be more useful with the scientist, here? I'm not very strong when it comes to lifting things, and....I rely on my smarts more, usually. So I'd probably be more help with science than engineering....sorry, miss engineer...."
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39318474][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/393185/39318474_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Day 2[/b] Aeris can't help but raise a brow at the "emergency contact" joke that the spiral made, must be lightning flight humor. He listens to the rest of the spiral's initial questions before answering. "No dietary restrictions worth noting, nothing that limits my mobility unless you count stumpy Bogsneak legs, and I'm pretty obviously following the laws of physics right now. Though that last bit might change by the end of this." He smiles, immediately kicking himself mentally about cracking an inopportune joke. [i]"You gotta be professional, man!"[/i] He sits through her second question and thinks for a moment. "Depends on how immediately fixable the problem is, if its something like a faulty air or anti-flooding pump that's needs to be fixed ASAP than yeah I'll 'fight' to fix it. If its something that has the express interest in turning my innards into outards than I'm running like the current." That was... probably a water flight variant on 'run like the wind'. After getting a ID and Hardhat unceremoniously chucked at him and being escorted to a spot to decorate his hardhat a devious grin spreads across his face. [i]"so it needs to be 'unique', eh? I might make them regret that..."[/i] Aeris thinks as he gets to work covering the hardhat in the most [i]incredibly garish turquoise colored reflective safety tape.[/i] His hardhat was so dang shiny that it probably was a safety hazard in and of itself. After putting on his hardhat and going through the mental equivalent of white noise while listening to the argument between the scientist and engineer, Aeris quickly came to a decision. Because look buddy, Aeris is an engineer, that means he solves problems. Problems like this fellow engineer needing some extra hands, for instance.
39318474_350.png

Day 2

Aeris can't help but raise a brow at the "emergency contact" joke that the spiral made, must be lightning flight humor. He listens to the rest of the spiral's initial questions before answering. "No dietary restrictions worth noting, nothing that limits my mobility unless you count stumpy Bogsneak legs, and I'm pretty obviously following the laws of physics right now. Though that last bit might change by the end of this." He smiles, immediately kicking himself mentally about cracking an inopportune joke. "You gotta be professional, man!" He sits through her second question and thinks for a moment. "Depends on how immediately fixable the problem is, if its something like a faulty air or anti-flooding pump that's needs to be fixed ASAP than yeah I'll 'fight' to fix it. If its something that has the express interest in turning my innards into outards than I'm running like the current." That was... probably a water flight variant on 'run like the wind'.

After getting a ID and Hardhat unceremoniously chucked at him and being escorted to a spot to decorate his hardhat a devious grin spreads across his face. "so it needs to be 'unique', eh? I might make them regret that..." Aeris thinks as he gets to work covering the hardhat in the most incredibly garish turquoise colored reflective safety tape. His hardhat was so dang shiny that it probably was a safety hazard in and of itself.

After putting on his hardhat and going through the mental equivalent of white noise while listening to the argument between the scientist and engineer, Aeris quickly came to a decision.

Because look buddy, Aeris is an engineer, that means he solves problems. Problems like this fellow engineer needing some extra hands, for instance.
DNsZOzK.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33846397][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/338464/33846397_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Day 2[/b] “Name, Veles. Emergency contact?” Veles quirks a brow, what exactly are they doing that may require an emergency contact? “You can put down either Marici or Cicolluis, I suppose. As for dietary restrictions, none. I have perfectly fine mobility and yes, I do believe I obey the laws of physics. When faced with fear, I tend to fight.” The wildclaw answers with an amused grin, such odd questions they’re asking. Once done with the questions, Veles stares incredulous hardhat as he’s herded by the ridgeback to what can only be described as an arts and craft table. A bit irritated at this point, Veles just glues whatever’s nearby onto the ugly hat until he’s guided off. While walking, he takes the time to put on his ID and hardhat as neatly as he can. Soon enough Veles is brought before two -now three- dragons, all of which are fighting over his placement. It seems he gets to choose where he wants to go, isn’t that nice! While creating fuel does sound interesting, engineering is more up Veles’ ally. Better stick with what you know, right?
33846397_350.png
Day 2
“Name, Veles. Emergency contact?” Veles quirks a brow, what exactly are they doing that may require an emergency contact? “You can put down either Marici or Cicolluis, I suppose. As for dietary restrictions, none. I have perfectly fine mobility and yes, I do believe I obey the laws of physics. When faced with fear, I tend to fight.” The wildclaw answers with an amused grin, such odd questions they’re asking.

Once done with the questions, Veles stares incredulous hardhat as he’s herded by the ridgeback to what can only be described as an arts and craft table. A bit irritated at this point, Veles just glues whatever’s nearby onto the ugly hat until he’s guided off. While walking, he takes the time to put on his ID and hardhat as neatly as he can.

Soon enough Veles is brought before two -now three- dragons, all of which are fighting over his placement. It seems he gets to choose where he wants to go, isn’t that nice! While creating fuel does sound interesting, engineering is more up Veles’ ally. Better stick with what you know, right?
Day 2 The Division of Dragon Labor and Experimentation [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56884341][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/568844/56884341_350.png[/img][/url] PaleFace makes her way to the forming line. The table she sees is full of badly decorated hardhats and is a bustle of activity. She chats with a couple dragons in line with her while waiting. "Next!" a spiral shouts at PaleFace above the din. After answering some questions, receiving her hardhat and ID, she's sent to an impatient ridgeback. Being creative, PaleFace is pleased to decorate her hardhat and starts making it look somewhat more pleasant. "Time to move along," the ridgeback says. Following the lights downstairs, she hears voices. One is yelling something about a launch. PaleFace reaches the door and strides through. She is immediately confronted by a loud bogsneak. Before she can say a word, a nocturne appears. The two dragons start arguing about where she will be stationed. The skydancer in the background comes forward and tells them to shut up, and let PaleFace decide. Pale is here for the science. She follows after the bogsneak.
Day 2
The Division of Dragon Labor and Experimentation

56884341_350.png

PaleFace makes her way to the forming line. The table she sees is full of badly decorated hardhats and is a bustle of activity. She chats with a couple dragons in line with her while waiting.

"Next!" a spiral shouts at PaleFace above the din. After answering some questions, receiving her hardhat and ID, she's sent to an impatient ridgeback. Being creative, PaleFace is pleased to decorate her hardhat and starts making it look somewhat more pleasant. "Time to move along," the ridgeback says.

Following the lights downstairs, she hears voices. One is yelling something about a launch. PaleFace reaches the door and strides through. She is immediately confronted by a loud bogsneak. Before she can say a word, a nocturne appears. The two dragons start arguing about where she will be stationed. The skydancer in the background comes forward and tells them to shut up, and let PaleFace decide.

Pale is here for the science. She follows after the bogsneak.
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zyclhpf6dv31m57/lightningtop.png[/img][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40083680][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/400837/40083680.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/8j5x6ctsche062g/lightningbottom.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/a170h6tjl0pq3o8/lightningmidsmall.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Cambria]Day Two: 07/27/20[/font] [font=Verdana][size=2][b]Nosey E. Q.[/b][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k1b4ynhewlhqjdz/windmidsmall.png[/img][/center] [font=Verdana][size=2]Nosey is actually processed rather fast through the queue despite taking some time to finish up his meal along with Remi and Yosuke. However, as he finished signing up for The Division of Dragon Labor and Experimentation, the Spiral looks at him with an odd look. [/font][font=cambia]"You sure you aren't already an intern? How did you know we use that unique hardhat for all our interns, or are you just that prepared?"[/font] [font=Verdana][size=2] "Be loving Masque time whole always, wears not be often strange odd. Not purpose being for to show as knowing be hardhat here!" Nosey smiles, and one can literally hear the excitement in the Coatl's voice. The sentence does not make nearly as much sense. The Spiral waves the brown Coatl off in the direction he is supposed to go along with an ID badge. Remi snatches it, storing the card and lanyard safely in Nosey's scarf. [/font][font=cambia]"Er... Right. Bonus points if you include that, but nobody reads them in the tunnels, and the points don't matter anyway. NEXT!"[/font] [font=Verdana][size=2] Nosey joins the group of dragons who have just completed their intern hardhats, having apparently already joined as in intern while wearing one. The group stops as an argument echos around the wall. In the front, there is a Bogsneak and Nocturne arguing while an exasperated Skydancer waits it out on the side. While the two are arguing, the Skydancer has had enough and cuts them both off and addresses the group of interns, including Nosey. [/font][font=cambia]"It really isn't up to you, we let the interns decide. Well, tick tock then, there's still a rocket that needs launching, intern. I need these two sparks out of my feathers and they both have important work that needs doing."[/font] [font=Verdana][size=2] Nosey looks down at Remi and Yosuke, wanting their input. Remi bobs her head as she deliberates before deciding to go with the Engineer. However, Yosuke paws at the air, indicating the Scientist. "Adventure previous last be chosen Remi's choosing, thinking I be youse going and Yosuke with for fairness be. With okay, Remi?" The rattlesnake nods, thinking back to their last adventure and Yosuke bounces with anticipation. Nosey splits off from the larger group, heading for [b]The Scientist[/b]. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k1b4ynhewlhqjdz/windmidsmall.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/82c4mkb726en517/windfull.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Verdana][size=2]Dividers by [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=30450][b]osiem[/b][/url][/center]
lightningtop.png
40083680.png
lightningbottom.png
lightningmidsmall.png
Day Two: 07/27/20

Nosey E. Q.
windmidsmall.png

Nosey is actually processed rather fast through the queue despite taking some time to finish up his meal along with Remi and Yosuke. However, as he finished signing up for The Division of Dragon Labor and Experimentation, the Spiral looks at him with an odd look. "You sure you aren't already an intern? How did you know we use that unique hardhat for all our interns, or are you just that prepared?"

"Be loving Masque time whole always, wears not be often strange odd. Not purpose being for to show as knowing be hardhat here!" Nosey smiles, and one can literally hear the excitement in the Coatl's voice. The sentence does not make nearly as much sense.

The Spiral waves the brown Coatl off in the direction he is supposed to go along with an ID badge. Remi snatches it, storing the card and lanyard safely in Nosey's scarf.
"Er... Right. Bonus points if you include that, but nobody reads them in the tunnels, and the points don't matter anyway. NEXT!"

Nosey joins the group of dragons who have just completed their intern hardhats, having apparently already joined as in intern while wearing one. The group stops as an argument echos around the wall. In the front, there is a Bogsneak and Nocturne arguing while an exasperated Skydancer waits it out on the side. While the two are arguing, the Skydancer has had enough and cuts them both off and addresses the group of interns, including Nosey.
"It really isn't up to you, we let the interns decide. Well, tick tock then, there's still a rocket that needs launching, intern. I need these two sparks out of my feathers and they both have important work that needs doing."

Nosey looks down at Remi and Yosuke, wanting their input. Remi bobs her head as she deliberates before deciding to go with the Engineer. However, Yosuke paws at the air, indicating the Scientist. "Adventure previous last be chosen Remi's choosing, thinking I be youse going and Yosuke with for fairness be. With okay, Remi?" The rattlesnake nods, thinking back to their last adventure and Yosuke bounces with anticipation. Nosey splits off from the larger group, heading for The Scientist.

windmidsmall.png
windfull.png
Dividers by osiem
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
[center][b]Day 2[/b]:[/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54907065][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/549071/54907065_350.png[/img][/url][/center] "Fight, flight, or freeze? Freeze, most definitely." Straggletag chuckles, lifting a wing to show off his encased prisoners. "It looks like ice, doesn't it? But it's actually lightning magic: a dense, reflective, almost impenetrable forcefield designed to keep one thing in and everything else out..." He starts to elaborate on the process, but the fae's already handed him his ID badge and a random hat and is shooing him urgently toward the greenlit hallway, from the end of which Straggle can catch an enticing aroma. "Coffee!" Again he bounds forward, nearly bowling over the poor pearlcatcher with the unfortunate helmet. But the moment he reaches the coffee bar, the thumping and the yelps begin. "Probably nothing," Straggletag mutters to himself, looking longingly at the nearest couch. "Still, might be a Shade attack." He sighs. "Better go see." But before trudging off to investigate, he grabs a cup to go.
Day 2:
54907065_350.png

"Fight, flight, or freeze? Freeze, most definitely." Straggletag chuckles, lifting a wing to show off his encased prisoners. "It looks like ice, doesn't it? But it's actually lightning magic: a dense, reflective, almost impenetrable forcefield designed to keep one thing in and everything else out..." He starts to elaborate on the process, but the fae's already handed him his ID badge and a random hat and is shooing him urgently toward the greenlit hallway, from the end of which Straggle can catch an enticing aroma.

"Coffee!" Again he bounds forward, nearly bowling over the poor pearlcatcher with the unfortunate helmet. But the moment he reaches the coffee bar, the thumping and the yelps begin. "Probably nothing," Straggletag mutters to himself, looking longingly at the nearest couch. "Still, might be a Shade attack." He sighs. "Better go see." But before trudging off to investigate, he grabs a cup to go.
A new compensation package has been added! [quote=Business Stripes] [center][item=primary gene: pinstripe][item=secondary gene: trail][/center] [/quote] We also have some new senior staff introductions: [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57355836][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/573559/57355836.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62520554][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/625206/62520554.png[/img][/url][/center]
A new compensation package has been added!

Business Stripes wrote:
Primary Gene: Pinstripe Secondary Gene: Trail

We also have some new senior staff introductions:
57355836.png62520554.png
60787410.png 57806280.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37