Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] CYOA - Operation Internship!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54616465][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/546165/54616465_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Day 2[/b][/center] Still muttering to himself, Harracon trudges to the head of the queue. The garish colors of the decorations actually startle him, and he stops muttering long enough to stare at them. The Spiral's words snap him back to reality. "Yes, of course," he grunts. Following each question, he snaps out the following information-- [i]Name:[/i] Harracon [i]Emergency Contact:[/i] Aidan (Security Chief; Clan #254672, "The Disillusionists") [i]Dietary restrictions:[/i] NONE (but I do not like candy) [i]Mobility-affecting factors:[/i] None The "Physics obedience" part actually makes him stop and think, and he gives a noncommittal grunt before saying, "Fight first, because how dare fear even confront me; all other questions later. GAAAHH!" This last bit is when the hard hat is shoved into his paws. His redbolt construct, mistaking alarm for mayhem, pops out of his backpack and hangs chittering over one shoulder. "Decorated? [i]Unique?[/i] Oh, it's...whatever." He slams the hard hat onto a table, plucks his construct off his shoulder, and duct-tapes it on top of the hat. The construct chitters angrily at him, its eyes flashing in some very inappropriate Morse code. Harracon sighs. "Look, we have our orders. And they did mention tunnels; I assume it will be dark down there. Chin up." He gently flicks up the construct's chin so he can tap the bulb fixed to its chest. It bursts into bright white light. Harracon wrinkles his nose at his ID and, with a shrug, hangs it around the construct's neck. It clunks and flops against the front of the hard hat as he puts it, construct and all, on his head. A while later, the beginnings of a headache creep in. Harracon wonders if it's just because of the hard hat; it keeps spinning slowly atop his head as the construct pedals its wings furiously. Or maybe it's because of the two dragons arguing. Understanding slowly dawns as Harracon realizes they're fighting over [i]him.[/i] It's nice to be wanted sometimes, he thinks with a rather vapid smile. And then military training kicks in and he opts to follow the dragon with the louder voice, the Engineer.
54616465_350.png
Day 2
Still muttering to himself, Harracon trudges to the head of the queue. The garish colors of the decorations actually startle him, and he stops muttering long enough to stare at them.

The Spiral's words snap him back to reality. "Yes, of course," he grunts. Following each question, he snaps out the following information--

Name: Harracon
Emergency Contact: Aidan (Security Chief; Clan #254672, "The Disillusionists")
Dietary restrictions: NONE (but I do not like candy)
Mobility-affecting factors: None

The "Physics obedience" part actually makes him stop and think, and he gives a noncommittal grunt before saying, "Fight first, because how dare fear even confront me; all other questions later. GAAAHH!" This last bit is when the hard hat is shoved into his paws. His redbolt construct, mistaking alarm for mayhem, pops out of his backpack and hangs chittering over one shoulder.

"Decorated? Unique? Oh, it's...whatever." He slams the hard hat onto a table, plucks his construct off his shoulder, and duct-tapes it on top of the hat. The construct chitters angrily at him, its eyes flashing in some very inappropriate Morse code.

Harracon sighs. "Look, we have our orders. And they did mention tunnels; I assume it will be dark down there. Chin up." He gently flicks up the construct's chin so he can tap the bulb fixed to its chest. It bursts into bright white light. Harracon wrinkles his nose at his ID and, with a shrug, hangs it around the construct's neck. It clunks and flops against the front of the hard hat as he puts it, construct and all, on his head.

A while later, the beginnings of a headache creep in. Harracon wonders if it's just because of the hard hat; it keeps spinning slowly atop his head as the construct pedals its wings furiously. Or maybe it's because of the two dragons arguing. Understanding slowly dawns as Harracon realizes they're fighting over him.

It's nice to be wanted sometimes, he thinks with a rather vapid smile. And then military training kicks in and he opts to follow the dragon with the louder voice, the Engineer.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19141141][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/191412/19141141_350.png[/img][/url] Chihiro nervously approached the spiral, but relaxed upon seeing her friendly demeanor. He cleared his throat and spoke in a soft voice, "U-Umm, my name is Chihiro, e-emergency contact...umm...I guess Oowada will do, no dietary restrictions, no mobility issues, and umm...yes I do obey the laws of physics." The final question made him pause, and he began to doubt his decision to come here. With a whisper, he gave his answer, "F-Freeze." An undignified squeak escaped him as a hardhat was shoved into his claws, "Th-Thank you." As he entered the room at the bottom of the stairs, Chihiro tensed as the sound of an argument reached his ears. The poor fae was nearly flung into a panic attack as the argument came right to him. Barely paying attention to what they were saying, Chihiro frantically looked between the two dragons. To be honest, he didn't want to go with either of them, they seemed loud and bossy. However, he had to do his job, and reluctantly decided to go with the scientist. Engineering was more Souda's thing.
19141141_350.png

Chihiro nervously approached the spiral, but relaxed upon seeing her friendly demeanor. He cleared his throat and spoke in a soft voice, "U-Umm, my name is Chihiro, e-emergency contact...umm...I guess Oowada will do, no dietary restrictions, no mobility issues, and umm...yes I do obey the laws of physics." The final question made him pause, and he began to doubt his decision to come here. With a whisper, he gave his answer, "F-Freeze." An undignified squeak escaped him as a hardhat was shoved into his claws, "Th-Thank you."

As he entered the room at the bottom of the stairs, Chihiro tensed as the sound of an argument reached his ears. The poor fae was nearly flung into a panic attack as the argument came right to him. Barely paying attention to what they were saying, Chihiro frantically looked between the two dragons. To be honest, he didn't want to go with either of them, they seemed loud and bossy. However, he had to do his job, and reluctantly decided to go with the scientist. Engineering was more Souda's thing.
[b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/446799/44679846.png[/img] [i] ------- [i][b]Day Two[/b][/i] After watching some of the other dragons leave trough the green lit hallway Ceciellia decides to follow them. She only takes a few steps when the hard hat brushes against her leg. She glances at the neon purple hard hat hat and sighs. [i]They [b]did[/b] say we're required to wear them... Better not offend anyone.[/i] It takes her a moment to get the neon purple hat on, once satisfied she glances around. Noticing most people weren't wearing them yet, it did make her realize she probably got lucky with her choice. Some of the other ones were... interestingly decorated... so to say. She walks trough the hallway and ends up in presumably the main office area. A poster catches her eye and goes to step closer to it when she hears a thump and a voice yelling out. [color=#FFB43B]"Oh! Oh no oh no!"[/color] It's followed by another thump. With a frown she walks towards the were the noise came from. Was that perhaps the person they were supposed to meet here?
Dragon Picture:
44679846.png

Day Two

After watching some of the other dragons leave trough the green lit hallway Ceciellia decides to follow them. She only takes a few steps when the hard hat brushes against her leg. She glances at the neon purple hard hat hat and sighs. They did say we're required to wear them... Better not offend anyone.

It takes her a moment to get the neon purple hat on, once satisfied she glances around. Noticing most people weren't wearing them yet, it did make her realize she probably got lucky with her choice. Some of the other ones were... interestingly decorated... so to say.

She walks trough the hallway and ends up in presumably the main office area. A poster catches her eye and goes to step closer to it when she hears a thump and a voice yelling out. "Oh! Oh no oh no!" It's followed by another thump.

With a frown she walks towards the were the noise came from. Was that perhaps the person they were supposed to meet here?
tumblr_n7s8adjjdc1sl6hkto1_500.png
[b]Day 2 - The Division of Dragon Labor and Experimentation[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54856644][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/548567/54856644_350.png[/img][/url] Solidus was startled by the dragon that started firing questions at him. "Solidus... Um, Ulric I suppose? No, I can eat anything. None... Well, yes." The last question caught him off caught and he froze, entirely unsure how to answer. "Guess I'll mark you down as 'freeze' then," the spiral quipped before shoving a hardhat into his claws and starting the routine with the next dragon in the row. Awkwardly perching it atop his antlers he shuffled down the staircase, accepting at this point that today was A: going to be really weird, and B: probably wouldn't help him reverse his transformation. But as he considered his options and finally decided to side with the scientist, he thought that something else might end up happening: he might actually have fun.
Day 2 - The Division of Dragon Labor and Experimentation

54856644_350.png

Solidus was startled by the dragon that started firing questions at him.
"Solidus... Um, Ulric I suppose? No, I can eat anything. None... Well, yes."
The last question caught him off caught and he froze, entirely unsure how to answer.
"Guess I'll mark you down as 'freeze' then," the spiral quipped before shoving a hardhat into his claws and starting the routine with the next dragon in the row.
Awkwardly perching it atop his antlers he shuffled down the staircase, accepting at this point that today was A: going to be really weird, and B: probably wouldn't help him reverse his transformation.
But as he considered his options and finally decided to side with the scientist, he thought that something else might end up happening: he might actually have fun.
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
[columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/5142552][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/51426/5142552.png[/img][/url][nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2891519/4#post_44151303]previous day[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2891519/9#post_44163652]next day[/url][nextcol][item=coppercoil creeper] [/columns] [b]Day 2[/b] Sprocket’s fans quivered with something between dread and mild amusement as she watched the pearlcatcher in front of her select a hard hat. The creative efforts put into them were original, she supposed, but she wasn’t sure if this was an aesthetic any dragon wanted to be a model for. She could practically feel the enthusiasm radiating from the fae at the intake table when she reached the front of the line. The table was high enough for the average dragon to not need to stoop over to talk to him, but thankfully also had a perch so that small ones like her did not have to hover the whole time they were registering. She answered each of his questions calmly, though her interest (and possibly concern) was piqued by the nature of some of the inquiries. “Sprocket… None… I’d imagine I’d do as well as any fae in high gravity, though I do not have personal experience on the matter… Freeze, but only long enough to process the situation and the possible solutions. Then I would act, but ideally not by fighting. I’m a tinker, not a brawler… An emergency contact? That’s a bit of a hard one. I suppose you coil contact Gosling, a guardian that should be exploring the Carnivale with his young charge. He’d know how to handle the situation.” The fae accepted her ID badge and quickly clipped it onto her vest before flying over to the hard hat box. There weren’t many options that were fae-sized, and it seemed that whoever decorated them had difficulty handling them at that size, because they had much fewer external adornaments than the others. Sprocket picked up a hat that had been plastered with colorful stickers. She spied likenesses of the Stormcatcher, rainbows, and cheesy slogans about keeping up with work schedules. It was kind of cute, so long as she didn’t try to take it seriously. “What do you think?” she chirped at Cogger, who’d caught up to her by now. If the creeper had an opinion, it didn’t act on it. “It looks like processing paperwork is going to be dangerous, after all.” She placed the bestickered hat on her head, and together they followed the fae’s instructions to the main office area, where they found couches and a motivational poster that reminded Sprocket of her hat. She immediately hopped up on the corner of one couch. In places with larger dragons, it was always wise to find some high ground. They were not waiting long when Sprocket heard a series of thumps and startled cries. Cogger immediately sprung up to locate the noise, and Sprocket lunged for him before he could make it to the door. “What did I tell you about wandering off? Not here!” She poked scoldingly at his headpiece. In truth, she did want to make sure the voice’s owner was alright, but she would [b]stay and wait[/b] to deter her familiar from running off and getting into an adventure of his own. There should be plenty of other interns, and employees for that matter, to help them in her stead.
5142552.png previous day | next day Coppercoil Creeper
Day 2

Sprocket’s fans quivered with something between dread and mild amusement as she watched the pearlcatcher in front of her select a hard hat. The creative efforts put into them were original, she supposed, but she wasn’t sure if this was an aesthetic any dragon wanted to be a model for.

She could practically feel the enthusiasm radiating from the fae at the intake table when she reached the front of the line. The table was high enough for the average dragon to not need to stoop over to talk to him, but thankfully also had a perch so that small ones like her did not have to hover the whole time they were registering. She answered each of his questions calmly, though her interest (and possibly concern) was piqued by the nature of some of the inquiries.

“Sprocket… None… I’d imagine I’d do as well as any fae in high gravity, though I do not have personal experience on the matter… Freeze, but only long enough to process the situation and the possible solutions. Then I would act, but ideally not by fighting. I’m a tinker, not a brawler…
An emergency contact? That’s a bit of a hard one. I suppose you coil contact Gosling, a guardian that should be exploring the Carnivale with his young charge. He’d know how to handle the situation.”

The fae accepted her ID badge and quickly clipped it onto her vest before flying over to the hard hat box. There weren’t many options that were fae-sized, and it seemed that whoever decorated them had difficulty handling them at that size, because they had much fewer external adornaments than the others. Sprocket picked up a hat that had been plastered with colorful stickers. She spied likenesses of the Stormcatcher, rainbows, and cheesy slogans about keeping up with work schedules. It was kind of cute, so long as she didn’t try to take it seriously.

“What do you think?” she chirped at Cogger, who’d caught up to her by now. If the creeper had an opinion, it didn’t act on it. “It looks like processing paperwork is going to be dangerous, after all.” She placed the bestickered hat on her head, and together they followed the fae’s instructions to the main office area, where they found couches and a motivational poster that reminded Sprocket of her hat. She immediately hopped up on the corner of one couch. In places with larger dragons, it was always wise to find some high ground.

They were not waiting long when Sprocket heard a series of thumps and startled cries. Cogger immediately sprung up to locate the noise, and Sprocket lunged for him before he could make it to the door. “What did I tell you about wandering off? Not here!” She poked scoldingly at his headpiece. In truth, she did want to make sure the voice’s owner was alright, but she would stay and wait to deter her familiar from running off and getting into an adventure of his own. There should be plenty of other interns, and employees for that matter, to help them in her stead.
tmmkOjs.png PXWBvNq.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47956045][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/479561/47956045_350.png[/img][/url] [DAY 2 - PAPERWORK PROCESSING] Lyriel had given up fidgetting with her armour straps for tugging at her hardhat's chinstrap - the fiendish thing seemed to tighten up of her with every step she took down the hallway marked with the green line. Looking around at her fellow interns, who wore hats that could generously be described as "fancifully augmented" with accessories like ampelope horns and spent sprockets, the wildclaw's was rather ordinary by comparison. A normal yellow hardhat that someone had written on with black marker to say "PROPERTY OF STEVE". The little fae who had taken down her information has asked her if she was "absolutely sure she wanted [i]that[/i] hardhat" and so the young warrior had given it a thorough examination, which had turned up nothing so extraordinary as the hat's recommended replacement date (which wouldn't be due for the next four [i]thousand[/i] years, so...) If it sat a bit funny and the strap ended up tightening itself, it wasn't the worst thing. Better than the young nocturne ahead of her, who flinched nervously every time his helmet's exposed wiring sparked. As the small group filed into the room beyond, Lyriel resisted the urge to huff and sigh - she didn't want to send the wrong impression to her fellow trainees by acting like she had better places to be. As she went to investigate what smelled suspiciously like coffee, her eyes met the forlorn ones of the capricat poster, and she sighed in commiseration. [i]Mom's right, even if this sucks.[/i]the wildclaw thought to herself, [i]I should try to be serious about this internship, since I'm going to be leading Nethyliir after her, and I can't be a good leader unless I know what goes on here.[/i] Just as she was about to ask the room if anyone else would like a cup of coffee, there came a loud thump and the sound of a distressed voice. The whole of the room seemed to pause, then came another thump and a muffled yelp. Lyriel was already at the door when the voice of one of the other interns caught her "Hey, we're supposed to wait here for-" The warrior snapped back, cutting the skydancer off with a sharp glare, "[i]You[/i] stay here then, [i]I'm[/i] going to [b]check out what's going on[/b]." And with that, the heiress of Nethyliir headed off in the direction of the voice, hoping that whoever had called out wasn't too badly hurt.
47956045_350.png

[DAY 2 - PAPERWORK PROCESSING]

Lyriel had given up fidgetting with her armour straps for tugging at her hardhat's chinstrap - the fiendish thing seemed to tighten up of her with every step she took down the hallway marked with the green line. Looking around at her fellow interns, who wore hats that could generously be described as "fancifully augmented" with accessories like ampelope horns and spent sprockets, the wildclaw's was rather ordinary by comparison. A normal yellow hardhat that someone had written on with black marker to say "PROPERTY OF STEVE".

The little fae who had taken down her information has asked her if she was "absolutely sure she wanted that hardhat" and so the young warrior had given it a thorough examination, which had turned up nothing so extraordinary as the hat's recommended replacement date (which wouldn't be due for the next four thousand years, so...) If it sat a bit funny and the strap ended up tightening itself, it wasn't the worst thing. Better than the young nocturne ahead of her, who flinched nervously every time his helmet's exposed wiring sparked.

As the small group filed into the room beyond, Lyriel resisted the urge to huff and sigh - she didn't want to send the wrong impression to her fellow trainees by acting like she had better places to be. As she went to investigate what smelled suspiciously like coffee, her eyes met the forlorn ones of the capricat poster, and she sighed in commiseration.

Mom's right, even if this sucks.the wildclaw thought to herself, I should try to be serious about this internship, since I'm going to be leading Nethyliir after her, and I can't be a good leader unless I know what goes on here.

Just as she was about to ask the room if anyone else would like a cup of coffee, there came a loud thump and the sound of a distressed voice. The whole of the room seemed to pause, then came another thump and a muffled yelp.

Lyriel was already at the door when the voice of one of the other interns caught her

"Hey, we're supposed to wait here for-"

The warrior snapped back, cutting the skydancer off with a sharp glare,

"You stay here then, I'm going to check out what's going on."

And with that, the heiress of Nethyliir headed off in the direction of the voice, hoping that whoever had called out wasn't too badly hurt.
RFX4miZ.png
[b]Username:[/b] Seaserpent2 [b]User ID:[/b] 459542 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Ruby [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59644942][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/596450/59644942_350.png[/img][/url] [i]Ruby heard about the opportunity from one of her clan's messengers, and decided it would be a good opportunity to expand her skills a bit.[/i] Ruby wandered out of the auditorium slightly dazed. After living for so long with the Water clan of Safe Harbor, she had started to forget just how hectic the Lightning flight was. Upon reaching the head of the queue, she grabbed the form and quickly filled it out. [i]Name: Ruby[b][/b] Emergency Contact: Lux or Autumn Dietary Restrictions: Species restrictions only Mobility Restrictions: N/A[/i] She raised an eyebrow at the question about fighting, fleeing, or freezing. "Hmm..." she thought for a bit. "Honestly probably freeze, at least until I figure out what's trying to attack me, and then respond from there," she shrugged. Upon receiving her hat, she winced at the colors and attempted to add a few decorations to make it hopefully less... eyeburning. She wasn't entirely sure she was successful. When she reached the bickering dragons at the rocket, she knew immediately which one she would go with. [b]"I'll go with the engineer,"[/b] she said. "Trust me, you don't want me helping with the chemicals. My clan's alchemist can attest to that."
Username: Seaserpent2
User ID: 459542
Dragon Name: Ruby
Dragon Image:
59644942_350.png
Ruby heard about the opportunity from one of her clan's messengers, and decided it would be a good opportunity to expand her skills a bit.

Ruby wandered out of the auditorium slightly dazed. After living for so long with the Water clan of Safe Harbor, she had started to forget just how hectic the Lightning flight was. Upon reaching the head of the queue, she grabbed the form and quickly filled it out.
Name: Ruby
Emergency Contact: Lux or Autumn
Dietary Restrictions: Species restrictions only
Mobility Restrictions: N/A

She raised an eyebrow at the question about fighting, fleeing, or freezing. "Hmm..." she thought for a bit. "Honestly probably freeze, at least until I figure out what's trying to attack me, and then respond from there," she shrugged. Upon receiving her hat, she winced at the colors and attempted to add a few decorations to make it hopefully less... eyeburning. She wasn't entirely sure she was successful.

When she reached the bickering dragons at the rocket, she knew immediately which one she would go with.
"I'll go with the engineer," she said. "Trust me, you don't want me helping with the chemicals. My clan's alchemist can attest to that."
S1RYPFw.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2891519/3#post_44148946]<<[/url] [b]Day 2[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2891519/11#post_44170863]>>[/url] [i]Paperwork Processing Bureau[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57446262][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/574463/57446262_350.png[/img][/url] Strife answered the Fae's questions carefully, feeling more than a bit apprehensive at the questions - How well does he do with high gravity conditions? Well, he's never been in one, but probably alright, maybe? - but decides there's no need to worry; it's just paperwork... right? Thanking the Fae, he awkwardly bent down and twisted a bit - cringing and apologizing profusely when his wing knocks into someone - before finally succeeding in putting on the badge. He then tried to carefully maneuver around the many Dragons to reach the box of hard-hats. Reaching in with his right foot - a bit awkward with how big the box is, and he nearly trips over his own tail while trying to stay balanced, but he manages - he grabs the first one he touches, grimacing a bit when the one he grabs has multi-colored, extra long glittery streamers and ribbons attached; he wasn't sure how safe that was, but if they put it in there it must've been fine, they're professionals who knew their jobs... right?? (Something in him told him this didn't bode well.) Following the light, he looks around at the waiting area; it didn't seem all that different from other regular business waiting rooms. Or, well, at least pictures he's seen of some when others of the Clan returned from their travels. He dithered for a moment before awkwardly sitting down on a couch, wincing and curling his wings and tail close when he felt what might have been his needle-like spines spearing right into the upholstery. For a moment he was caught between despair at what might have happened - he wouldn't know for sure since he was sitting and standing up and seeing the possible puncture holes... he really rather not - and feeling a bit put out why they put in furniture that wasn't spine-friendly, considering that a lot of Dragons had, well, spines. He startled from his thoughts when the loud thump and alarmed voice reached him. Feeling a bit conflicted, he glanced at the clock and[b] decided it was okay to check if whoever that was needed help[/b]; it shouldn't take that long and he could be back in time for whoever he was supposed to be waiting for to arrive... right??? Right. Yeah.
<< Day 2 >>
Paperwork Processing Bureau

57446262_350.png

Strife answered the Fae's questions carefully, feeling more than a bit apprehensive at the questions - How well does he do with high gravity conditions? Well, he's never been in one, but probably alright, maybe? - but decides there's no need to worry; it's just paperwork... right?

Thanking the Fae, he awkwardly bent down and twisted a bit - cringing and apologizing profusely when his wing knocks into someone - before finally succeeding in putting on the badge. He then tried to carefully maneuver around the many Dragons to reach the box of hard-hats. Reaching in with his right foot - a bit awkward with how big the box is, and he nearly trips over his own tail while trying to stay balanced, but he manages - he grabs the first one he touches, grimacing a bit when the one he grabs has multi-colored, extra long glittery streamers and ribbons attached; he wasn't sure how safe that was, but if they put it in there it must've been fine, they're professionals who knew their jobs... right??

(Something in him told him this didn't bode well.)

Following the light, he looks around at the waiting area; it didn't seem all that different from other regular business waiting rooms. Or, well, at least pictures he's seen of some when others of the Clan returned from their travels. He dithered for a moment before awkwardly sitting down on a couch, wincing and curling his wings and tail close when he felt what might have been his needle-like spines spearing right into the upholstery.

For a moment he was caught between despair at what might have happened - he wouldn't know for sure since he was sitting and standing up and seeing the possible puncture holes... he really rather not - and feeling a bit put out why they put in furniture that wasn't spine-friendly, considering that a lot of Dragons had, well, spines.

He startled from his thoughts when the loud thump and alarmed voice reached him. Feeling a bit conflicted, he glanced at the clock and decided it was okay to check if whoever that was needed help; it shouldn't take that long and he could be back in time for whoever he was supposed to be waiting for to arrive... right???

Right. Yeah.
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
[b]Username:[/b] danijust [b]User ID:[/b] 161872 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Avani [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24806810][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/248069/24806810_350.png[/img][/url]
Username: danijust
User ID: 161872
Dragon Name: Avani
Dragon Picture: 24806810_350.png
Dani's Familiar Quest (and more)9W6bZar.png

kaKc7gV.png
[b]Day Two - The Division of Dragon Labor and Experimentation[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57785814][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/577859/57785814_350.png[/img][/url] ------------------- Shivering, just a bit, Poisonheart makes his way into the lobby. Getting into line almost last, yet again, he sighed. This was not a smart idea. He was contemplating the idea of just bolting, and got to the start of the line as he decided not to. The emergency contact question was quite terrifying, but he answered it anyway. "Poisonheart, my emergency contact is Belle.... uhh, no dietary restrictions, I definitely obey the laws of physics, and I would freeze or flee." He looked worriedly at the hard-hat, and it was a bit odd that he had to decorate it. Very, very odd, but they said to do it, so, he had to. Possibly. Maybe. He slapped some twigs on the hat, which were oddly comforting, they reminded him of the place her worked at. All in all, it looked like a forest on his head, though he could care less. He slaped the hard-hat on his head, maybe a little rougher than intended. Nodding at the Ridgeback, and walking down the blue lights, again, it reminded him of home. Oddly enough. As he heard voices, her shrank back, and walked slowly forward, as if anticipating some sort of attack. Obviously, it was nothing of the kind, and he immediately felt stupid. After witnessing their almost comical conversation, he scrunches up his brows. Both of them sounded fun, but in all honestly, he probably had more experience, and would be better with the [b]scientist[/b].
Day Two - The Division of Dragon Labor and Experimentation

57785814_350.png
Shivering, just a bit, Poisonheart makes his way into the lobby. Getting into line almost last, yet again, he sighed. This was not a smart idea. He was contemplating the idea of just bolting, and got to the start of the line as he decided not to. The emergency contact question was quite terrifying, but he answered it anyway.

"Poisonheart, my emergency contact is Belle.... uhh, no dietary restrictions, I definitely obey the laws of physics, and I would freeze or flee."

He looked worriedly at the hard-hat, and it was a bit odd that he had to decorate it. Very, very odd, but they said to do it, so, he had to. Possibly. Maybe. He slapped some twigs on the hat, which were oddly comforting, they reminded him of the place her worked at. All in all, it looked like a forest on his head, though he could care less.

He slaped the hard-hat on his head, maybe a little rougher than intended. Nodding at the Ridgeback, and walking down the blue lights, again, it reminded him of home. Oddly enough.

As he heard voices, her shrank back, and walked slowly forward, as if anticipating some sort of attack. Obviously, it was nothing of the kind, and he immediately felt stupid.

After witnessing their almost comical conversation, he scrunches up his brows. Both of them sounded fun, but in all honestly, he probably had more experience, and would be better with the scientist.

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37