@Starcookies you :hand: bullying tweeter for claiming :hand: me

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
aight-

cattington, cat, or claw, she/her, FR+3, i tend to always be suspicious regardless of role

i don't lynch on d1 unless there's someone who's really sus!

im usually sus on instant roleclaims but i can't say much since i've done the same

also i may not communicate things perfectly, so im sorry if you misunderstand something i say! ^^;;
aight-

cattington, cat, or claw, she/her, FR+3, i tend to always be suspicious regardless of role

i don't lynch on d1 unless there's someone who's really sus!

im usually sus on instant roleclaims but i can't say much since i've done the same

also i may not communicate things perfectly, so im sorry if you misunderstand something i say! ^^;;
scrying workshop save me....scrying workshop...save me scrying workshop
5hF3FGk.pngyGbxkXV.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
The item has been sent out! I'll write better flavor for the next one, I just spaced it this time.
Hehehe, items.
The item has been sent out! I'll write better flavor for the next one, I just spaced it this time.
Hehehe, items.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="@RadioReprise" date="2019-11-20 06:48:59" ] @/Starcookies you :hand: bullying tweeter for claiming :hand: me [/quote] yeboi tweeter pls don’t claim this game p l s
@RadioReprise wrote on 2019-11-20 06:48:59:
@/Starcookies you :hand: bullying tweeter for claiming :hand: me
yeboi tweeter pls don’t claim this game p l s
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
Be careful with your items. We had them in one of the Crossover games and there was someone (actually i think it was dragon but i might be misremembering) who could steal them.
Be careful with your items. We had them in one of the Crossover games and there was someone (actually i think it was dragon but i might be misremembering) who could steal them.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-11-20 07:23:04" ] Be careful with your items. We had them in one of the Crossover games and there was someone (actually i think it was dragon but i might be misremembering) who could steal them. [/quote] It was me :)
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-11-20 07:23:04:
It was me :)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
hey hey y'all! I recognise some of y'all. I generally go by my username, but I use Sixer as well.
She/her
I might not be active very often due to school and exams (rip me)

I don't really do D1 lynches. (But this only my second mafia game)
hey hey y'all! I recognise some of y'all. I generally go by my username, but I use Sixer as well.
She/her
I might not be active very often due to school and exams (rip me)

I don't really do D1 lynches. (But this only my second mafia game)
FRT +14
Hi! I'm Artemis, she/her, FR+2. I'm against modlynching, especially on day one. It's just tempting fate imo. Player lynches d1 - generally yes, as I agree with the idea of not getting into the habit of not lynching. But I'd say be careful with it. (Every time I play mafia the whole thing is just a wrestling match between my caution and my impulsiveness lol)
Hi! I'm Artemis, she/her, FR+2. I'm against modlynching, especially on day one. It's just tempting fate imo. Player lynches d1 - generally yes, as I agree with the idea of not getting into the habit of not lynching. But I'd say be careful with it. (Every time I play mafia the whole thing is just a wrestling match between my caution and my impulsiveness lol)
Artemis | She/her | FR+1
Oh, I must've missed the will question. Yes, there are wills memes are encouraged
Oh, I must've missed the will question. Yes, there are wills memes are encouraged

Clayton Academy
hello I’m Night/Spectral she/they FR +0 I’ve got both school and a lot of free time, no on D1 lynches unless someone straight up says they’re maf or something, yes on modlynches unless people turn them into a cult in which case I back out
Tweeter don’t roleclaim. You will get killed. Everyone else: roleclaim at your own discretion or, preferably, not at all.
hello I’m Night/Spectral she/they FR +0 I’ve got both school and a lot of free time, no on D1 lynches unless someone straight up says they’re maf or something, yes on modlynches unless people turn them into a cult in which case I back out
Tweeter don’t roleclaim. You will get killed. Everyone else: roleclaim at your own discretion or, preferably, not at all.
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88