Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Trial and Error: End
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 87 88
[quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-11-20 13:48:04" ] [quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-11-20 13:47:09" ] @/nightskyseer @/Cattington you two are the only ones i trust <3 except not night [/quote] :( [/quote] you had me in the first half
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-11-20 13:48:04:
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-11-20 13:47:09:
@/nightskyseer @/Cattington you two are the only ones i trust <3

except not night
:(
you had me in the first half
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Tweeter *sighs* for now, I'm gonna say I believe you. I don't think you've ever actually lied about a roleclaim from what I can remember, so I'll give you a bit of trust. Not much, but a bit
Tweeter *sighs* for now, I'm gonna say I believe you. I don't think you've ever actually lied about a roleclaim from what I can remember, so I'll give you a bit of trust. Not much, but a bit
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
I've never been in a game where Tweeter was maf, I don't think, so :shrug:

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Hey guys! I've been at school and doing homework so I haven't gotten around to introducing myself. Anyways I'm Sincerity, my pronouns are she/her, and my timezone is fr+3, so rollover's at 11:00 for me, right in the middle of my school day.

Anyways I don't appreciate unnecessary roleclaims, coughcoughtweetercoughcough, I especially don't plan to roleclaim.

Anyways I'm up for a logical and well-reasoned D1 lynch, but otherwise I'm not going to do it, I don't think a D1 modlynch wouldn't be a great idea, other than that I have nothing to say, so good luck everyone!
Hey guys! I've been at school and doing homework so I haven't gotten around to introducing myself. Anyways I'm Sincerity, my pronouns are she/her, and my timezone is fr+3, so rollover's at 11:00 for me, right in the middle of my school day.

Anyways I don't appreciate unnecessary roleclaims, coughcoughtweetercoughcough, I especially don't plan to roleclaim.

Anyways I'm up for a logical and well-reasoned D1 lynch, but otherwise I'm not going to do it, I don't think a D1 modlynch wouldn't be a great idea, other than that I have nothing to say, so good luck everyone!
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-11-20 15:39:05" ] I've never been in a game where Tweeter was maf, I don't think, so :shrug: [/quote] The Deep
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-11-20 15:39:05:
The Deep
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-11-20 15:52:04" ] [quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-11-20 15:39:05" ] I've never been in a game where Tweeter was maf, I don't think, so :shrug: [/quote] The Deep [/quote] shh i don't have a brain to be fair i didn't care about scumhunting i just wanted to blow speedy up :(
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-11-20 15:52:04:
The Deep

shh i don't have a brain
to be fair i didn't care about scumhunting i just wanted to blow speedy up :(

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-11-20 15:56:15" ] [quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-11-20 15:52:04" ] [quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-11-20 15:39:05" ] I've never been in a game where Tweeter was maf, I don't think, so :shrug: [/quote] The Deep [/quote] shh i don't have a brain to be fair i didn't care about scumhunting i just wanted to blow speedy up :( [/quote] And you didnt even manage to do that :( At least that night we got three in one!
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-11-20 15:56:15:
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-11-20 15:52:04:
The Deep

shh i don't have a brain
to be fair i didn't care about scumhunting i just wanted to blow speedy up :(
And you didnt even manage to do that :(

At least that night we got three in one!

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-11-20 06:32:21" ] Someone joined in the laughter, tossing their head back. The laugh sounded more like a maniac scream, causing each of the jurors to flinch. Their jaw snapped shut and the laugh faded, first into a giggle, and then into nothing. [/quote] We have a serial killer again, don't we? [b]Why do we keep getting serial killers in our jury selections???[/b]
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-11-20 06:32:21:
Someone joined in the laughter, tossing their head back. The laugh sounded more like a maniac scream, causing each of the jurors to flinch. Their jaw snapped shut and the laugh faded, first into a giggle, and then into nothing.

We have a serial killer again, don't we?

Why do we keep getting serial killers in our jury selections???
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
I am silent,
For no words can
Escape my mind.
So many thing I
Need to say,
Nothing to tell.
The silence is broken,
For now just a crack.
Soon my voice will ring clear,
Heard over my absence,
When the words I need to say
Will finally be set free
I am silent,
For no words can
Escape my mind.
So many thing I
Need to say,
Nothing to tell.
The silence is broken,
For now just a crack.
Soon my voice will ring clear,
Heard over my absence,
When the words I need to say
Will finally be set free

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
@Requacy
@LittolBoi
@Sincerity11
@TastyPastry

You guys have still not met the post requirement for the day. Just wanted to let you guys know now rather than an hour before EOTD
@Requacy
@LittolBoi
@Sincerity11
@TastyPastry

You guys have still not met the post requirement for the day. Just wanted to let you guys know now rather than an hour before EOTD
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 87 88