Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Trial and Error: End
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 87 88
I... Kind of want to believe Tweeter? Just seems like such a risky strategy for a maf, plus Tweet has done it before in past games, apparently.

Is this... Seriously how Tweet always roleclaims? First post, first day?
I... Kind of want to believe Tweeter? Just seems like such a risky strategy for a maf, plus Tweet has done it before in past games, apparently.

466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
[quote name="Erra" date="2019-11-20 13:03:13" ] I... Kind of want to believe Tweeter? Just seems like such a risky strategy for a maf, plus Tweet has done it before in past games, apparently. Is this... Seriously how Tweet always roleclaims? First post, first day? [/quote] Sometimes they’re cryptic about it and post it in code and sometimes they wait until their second post or something but: yes
Erra wrote on 2019-11-20 13:03:13:

Sometimes they’re cryptic about it and post it in code and sometimes they wait until their second post or something but: yes
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
My vote is a joke! But like, seriously, claiming for no reason really isn't fun for anybody.
My vote is a joke! But like, seriously, claiming for no reason really isn't fun for anybody.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-11-20 13:08:10" ] [quote name="Erra" date="2019-11-20 13:03:13" ] I... Kind of want to believe Tweeter? Just seems like such a risky strategy for a maf, plus Tweet has done it before in past games, apparently. Is this... Seriously how Tweet always roleclaims? First post, first day? [/quote] Sometimes they’re cryptic about it and post it in code and sometimes they wait until their second post or something but: yes [/quote] And when applicable I usually slip up and say I have an x-shot ability, or how many shots I have left. *LBR flashbacks*
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-11-20 13:08:10:
Erra wrote on 2019-11-20 13:03:13:

Sometimes they’re cryptic about it and post it in code and sometimes they wait until their second post or something but: yes
And when applicable I usually slip up and say I have an x-shot ability, or how many shots I have left.

*LBR flashbacks*

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Town redirectors are pretty common, as far as I know. I don't think his claim reflects on anything other than a willingness to catch these hands.
Town redirectors are pretty common, as far as I know. I don't think his claim reflects on anything other than a willingness to catch these hands.

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-11-20 13:12:09" ] My vote is a joke! But like, seriously, claiming for no reason really isn't fun for anybody. [/quote] Agreed. I’ve roleclaimed D1 but that was when I was 3p and wanted to be left alone, it was a disaster, never doing it again. Random roleclaims are like people surrounding cookies in a cookie jar- someone takes one when they’re not hungry and the next thing you know all the cookies are gone for when they might actually come in handy. I’m not sure that made sense, but.
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-11-20 13:12:09:
Agreed. I’ve roleclaimed D1 but that was when I was 3p and wanted to be left alone, it was a disaster, never doing it again. Random roleclaims are like people surrounding cookies in a cookie jar- someone takes one when they’re not hungry and the next thing you know all the cookies are gone for when they might actually come in handy.
I’m not sure that made sense, but.
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
I think the only time I've roleclaimed before everyone else did was The Deep? Which resulted in a Whole Mess we don't need to discuss ajdnfjkfj
I think the only time I've roleclaimed before everyone else did was The Deep? Which resulted in a Whole Mess we don't need to discuss ajdnfjkfj

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
I’m not sure if I’ve ever roll claimed... I dont think I have.

*quietly pulls snacks out* I’m just gonna sit back and watch the chaos ensue for now
I’m not sure if I’ve ever roll claimed... I dont think I have.

*quietly pulls snacks out* I’m just gonna sit back and watch the chaos ensue for now
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
@nightskyseer @Cattington you two are the only ones i trust <3

except not night
@nightskyseer @Cattington you two are the only ones i trust <3

except not night

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-11-20 13:47:09" ] @/nightskyseer @/Cattington you two are the only ones i trust <3 except not night [/quote] :(
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-11-20 13:47:09:
@/nightskyseer @/Cattington you two are the only ones i trust <3

except not night
:(

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png