Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Trial and Error: End
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88
Hi, I'm busy right now. I don't d1 lunch unless someone strikes me off.
Hi, I'm busy right now. I don't d1 lunch unless someone strikes me off.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
Hi everyone! Name's Maithax but everyone usually calls me Mai. He/him or they/them. I generally support day 1 lynches, mod lynches are legit, and I agree that Tweeter should hold back on role claims
Hi everyone! Name's Maithax but everyone usually calls me Mai. He/him or they/them. I generally support day 1 lynches, mod lynches are legit, and I agree that Tweeter should hold back on role claims
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
(lol clearly Tweeter roleclaiming D1 has been a problem in the past)

Hi! I'm Erra, here for another round of this mayhem. I'm also very hesitant to vote for anyone D1 unless someone seems suspicious, though even then just one day is usually not enough for me to get any good reads. Plus, results from helpful abilities usually don't come in until dawn of D2.
(lol clearly Tweeter roleclaiming D1 has been a problem in the past)

Hi! I'm Erra, here for another round of this mayhem. I'm also very hesitant to vote for anyone D1 unless someone seems suspicious, though even then just one day is usually not enough for me to get any good reads. Plus, results from helpful abilities usually don't come in until dawn of D2.
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
Dragon really wants us to lynch Edgar, I'm sure of it.

-.-
Dragon really wants us to lynch Edgar, I'm sure of it.

-.-
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
Tweeter always roleclaims D1 and I will Not stand for it.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-11-20 10:07:01" ] Tweeter always roleclaims D1 and I will Not stand for it. [/quote] They do and none of us will
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-11-20 10:07:01:
They do and none of us will
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
HA imagine having an ability to claim :’)

Class is about to start, so I’ll post my intro when I get back from school or maybe during lunch, but here’s the short version:

I’m Pastry, FR+0, she/her (but no worries if you forget or use anything else!), and... that’s all the basic information I can think of so far. Agreed that Tweeter shouldn’t role claim and I’m just going to say that we probably shouldn’t lynch Dragon, what with their tendency to try to cause chaos.
HA imagine having an ability to claim :’)

Class is about to start, so I’ll post my intro when I get back from school or maybe during lunch, but here’s the short version:

I’m Pastry, FR+0, she/her (but no worries if you forget or use anything else!), and... that’s all the basic information I can think of so far. Agreed that Tweeter shouldn’t role claim and I’m just going to say that we probably shouldn’t lynch Dragon, what with their tendency to try to cause chaos.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
i like how 80% of what we said so far is

TWEETER PLEASE DONT RC TWEETER PLEASE DONT RC TWEETER PLEASE DONT RC
i like how 80% of what we said so far is

TWEETER PLEASE DONT RC TWEETER PLEASE DONT RC TWEETER PLEASE DONT RC
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
Well hello everybody, I’m Zorua345, but I typically go by Z since apparently a lot of people around me in rl don’t know how to pronounce it.

FR +2, rollover for me is at 9, so in the middle of first hour at school. Fun. Anyhow;

I don’t usually vote for d1 lynches unless someone is really sus.

ARRIGHT LESS DO DIS
Well hello everybody, I’m Zorua345, but I typically go by Z since apparently a lot of people around me in rl don’t know how to pronounce it.

FR +2, rollover for me is at 9, so in the middle of first hour at school. Fun. Anyhow;

I don’t usually vote for d1 lynches unless someone is really sus.

ARRIGHT LESS DO DIS
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
oh yeah, rollover is at 10 am for me i believe; im usually in a class where i have complete access to FR but i may be busy at the time
oh yeah, rollover is at 10 am for me i believe; im usually in a class where i have complete access to FR but i may be busy at the time
scrying workshop save me....scrying workshop...save me scrying workshop
5hF3FGk.pngyGbxkXV.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88