Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | >TSH Discussion(END, mafia win)
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
[quote name="GingerPuff" date="2019-11-20 17:57:19" ] [quote name="QiEclipse" date="2019-11-20 17:28:55" ] Umm ... actually for kind of unrelated reasons I'm suddenly really suss of Ginger [/quote] Um what’s the reason though why would you suspect me? And to sky’s sus of me due to lack of activity- ok it’s true but I have really little time on my devices I can’t be on here 24/7 and sometimes y’all already covered everything and being the very un-insightful person I am I can’t analyse anything else [/quote] It's nothing you did and its not in the game It's about Kobalt And I'm really not going to elaborate right now but I wanted to put my sus out there in cased I end up dying or something
GingerPuff wrote on 2019-11-20 17:57:19:
QiEclipse wrote on 2019-11-20 17:28:55:
Umm ... actually for kind of unrelated reasons I'm suddenly really suss of Ginger

Um what’s the reason though why would you suspect me? And to sky’s sus of me due to lack of activity- ok it’s true but I have really little time on my devices I can’t be on here 24/7 and sometimes y’all already covered everything and being the very un-insightful person I am I can’t analyse anything else

It's nothing you did and its not in the game
It's about Kobalt
And I'm really not going to elaborate right now but I wanted to put my sus out there in cased I end up dying or something
T8fiuTq.png fUHWFTE.png
[quote name="QiEclipse" date="2019-11-21 17:03:20" ] [quote name="GingerPuff" date="2019-11-20 17:57:19" ] [quote name="QiEclipse" date="2019-11-20 17:28:55" ] Umm ... actually for kind of unrelated reasons I'm suddenly really suss of Ginger [/quote] Um what’s the reason though why would you suspect me? And to sky’s sus of me due to lack of activity- ok it’s true but I have really little time on my devices I can’t be on here 24/7 and sometimes y’all already covered everything and being the very un-insightful person I am I can’t analyse anything else [/quote] It's nothing you did and its not in the game It's about Kobalt And I'm really not going to elaborate right now but I wanted to put my sus out there in cased I end up dying or something [/quote] What about Kobalt?
QiEclipse wrote on 2019-11-21 17:03:20:
GingerPuff wrote on 2019-11-20 17:57:19:
QiEclipse wrote on 2019-11-20 17:28:55:
Umm ... actually for kind of unrelated reasons I'm suddenly really suss of Ginger

Um what’s the reason though why would you suspect me? And to sky’s sus of me due to lack of activity- ok it’s true but I have really little time on my devices I can’t be on here 24/7 and sometimes y’all already covered everything and being the very un-insightful person I am I can’t analyse anything else

It's nothing you did and its not in the game
It's about Kobalt
And I'm really not going to elaborate right now but I wanted to put my sus out there in cased I end up dying or something
What about Kobalt?
Oh, that’s interesting— could you please share your suspicions tomorrow morning after the night ends? I feel like that might be a good lead.
Oh, that’s interesting— could you please share your suspicions tomorrow morning after the night ends? I feel like that might be a good lead.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
so sorry something happened irl so EoN will be late! i’ll try to get it out by FRT 11
so sorry something happened irl so EoN will be late! i’ll try to get it out by FRT 11
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
[quote name="StarCookies" date="2019-11-22 07:14:38" ] so sorry something happened irl so EoN will be late! i’ll try to get it out by FRT 11 [/quote] Don't worry, rl comes first!
StarCookies wrote on 2019-11-22 07:14:38:

Don't worry, rl comes first!

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
It's alright. I understand. I'm currently not trying to bash my head in due to a painful sound that will not/never stop.
It's alright. I understand. I'm currently not trying to bash my head in due to a painful sound that will not/never stop.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
end

the rebel sat in their room, anxiously waiting. foot tapping, eyes waivering slightly. they believed in their family—void or not. they had seen this entire exiling process as pointless from the beginning. and more than anything, they believed in their fortune.

a knock on the door.

the rebel smiled, welcoming the visitor. the leader sighed, arms crossed. “you wanted to be taken didn’t you? because you believe in believing in your family? fine, i’ll grant your wish.”

requacy smiled back sadly. “we’ve lived together for years, night. of course i believe.”

the day dawned upon the children, another child missing. the young children, innocent and naive, had followed the words of their deceiving leader who had told them to exile their own family to be kidnapped by hunters in the woods. with the number of voids alive (one having been threatened into it) being equal to the number of children, they had successfully lured the children away from the orphanage into their home...

…or so the rumour said.

the truth of what had really happened to the 15 children that lived in the woods has been concealed after years, shrouded in mystery and hidden under layers upon layers of lies. no, even details before that, like the details of what had really caused all of the children to get shunned in the first place had been completely twisted, and no one really knew what had truly occured. all that is known of the organisation that once went by the name of VOICE is that their base was blown up a few weeks after the children’s supposed disappearance from the home.

rumour has it that all the children’s spirits now haunt the woods. some say their heads and limbs were lost in the explosion. some say their souls were out for vengeance on everyone who had initially condemned them from society. some say they were simply children with delusional dreams of having powers.

some say they never existed in the first place.

sophism: a clever but false argument, especially one used deliberately to deceive.

....come to think of it, who was there to deceive in the first place?

Requacy has been kidnapped. They were Fortune.

the game has ended, thank you for playing! the voids have won, they were tastypastry, nightskyseer, sincerity11, and later on, radioreprise. also i am very salty that we did not last until N4 bc night and radio were supposed to die together but whatever smh requacy has also achieved their wincon.

i was thinking about making a sequel to this game bc i feel like i left a lot of plot points untouched bc i love lore too much and i wasn’t sure how much to really include in a simple mafia game :””” (and also bc i think i learnt a lot about modding a game!), would you guys be interested in that or not? i may do one if there’s enough interest!

@Tweeter101 @Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @Requacy @nightskyseer @Dragoneirre @RoboticSheep @TastyPastry @QiEclipse @Sincerity11 @Cattington @Rivershard @Goldenleaflyy @GingerPuff

void chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/vpFJzD9Jy4F
dead chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/cPSbiKynEWtQN
end

the rebel sat in their room, anxiously waiting. foot tapping, eyes waivering slightly. they believed in their family—void or not. they had seen this entire exiling process as pointless from the beginning. and more than anything, they believed in their fortune.

a knock on the door.

the rebel smiled, welcoming the visitor. the leader sighed, arms crossed. “you wanted to be taken didn’t you? because you believe in believing in your family? fine, i’ll grant your wish.”

requacy smiled back sadly. “we’ve lived together for years, night. of course i believe.”

the day dawned upon the children, another child missing. the young children, innocent and naive, had followed the words of their deceiving leader who had told them to exile their own family to be kidnapped by hunters in the woods. with the number of voids alive (one having been threatened into it) being equal to the number of children, they had successfully lured the children away from the orphanage into their home...

…or so the rumour said.

the truth of what had really happened to the 15 children that lived in the woods has been concealed after years, shrouded in mystery and hidden under layers upon layers of lies. no, even details before that, like the details of what had really caused all of the children to get shunned in the first place had been completely twisted, and no one really knew what had truly occured. all that is known of the organisation that once went by the name of VOICE is that their base was blown up a few weeks after the children’s supposed disappearance from the home.

rumour has it that all the children’s spirits now haunt the woods. some say their heads and limbs were lost in the explosion. some say their souls were out for vengeance on everyone who had initially condemned them from society. some say they were simply children with delusional dreams of having powers.

some say they never existed in the first place.

sophism: a clever but false argument, especially one used deliberately to deceive.

....come to think of it, who was there to deceive in the first place?

Requacy has been kidnapped. They were Fortune.

the game has ended, thank you for playing! the voids have won, they were tastypastry, nightskyseer, sincerity11, and later on, radioreprise. also i am very salty that we did not last until N4 bc night and radio were supposed to die together but whatever smh requacy has also achieved their wincon.

i was thinking about making a sequel to this game bc i feel like i left a lot of plot points untouched bc i love lore too much and i wasn’t sure how much to really include in a simple mafia game :””” (and also bc i think i learnt a lot about modding a game!), would you guys be interested in that or not? i may do one if there’s enough interest!

@Tweeter101 @Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @Requacy @nightskyseer @Dragoneirre @RoboticSheep @TastyPastry @QiEclipse @Sincerity11 @Cattington @Rivershard @Goldenleaflyy @GingerPuff

void chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/vpFJzD9Jy4F
dead chat: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/cPSbiKynEWtQN
also this game was a MESS i’m so sorry if i screwed up like 2027182629 times!! smh. terrible.

THERE WERE SO MANY COINCIDENCES EVERY NIGHT THOUGH YOU CAN READ DEAD CHAT TO SEE ME S C R E A M I N G
also this game was a MESS i’m so sorry if i screwed up like 2027182629 times!! smh. terrible.

THERE WERE SO MANY COINCIDENCES EVERY NIGHT THOUGH YOU CAN READ DEAD CHAT TO SEE ME S C R E A M I N G
HOLY HECK DID I JUST BLOW UP THE BASE-
HOLY HECK DID I JUST BLOW UP THE BASE-
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
I WOULD LIKE TO BE PINGED FOR A SEQUEL
I WOULD LIKE TO BE PINGED FOR A SEQUEL
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73