Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | >TSH Discussion(END, mafia win)
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
Okay so I've been really busy today and I missed seeing all that happen in real time and even just rereading it is ... a lot.

I'm willing to wait on lynching Tasty, due their very effective defense, at least until I've got a chance to investigate again

Wow, that was a very lively discussion of chaos

Umm ... actually for kind of unrelated reasons I'm suddenly really suss of Ginger
Okay so I've been really busy today and I missed seeing all that happen in real time and even just rereading it is ... a lot.

I'm willing to wait on lynching Tasty, due their very effective defense, at least until I've got a chance to investigate again

Wow, that was a very lively discussion of chaos

Umm ... actually for kind of unrelated reasons I'm suddenly really suss of Ginger
T8fiuTq.png fUHWFTE.png
[quote name="QiEclipse" date="2019-11-20 17:28:55" ] Umm ... actually for kind of unrelated reasons I'm suddenly really suss of Ginger [/quote] Um what’s the reason though why would you suspect me? And to sky’s sus of me due to lack of activity- ok it’s true but I have really little time on my devices I can’t be on here 24/7 and sometimes y’all already covered everything and being the very un-insightful person I am I can’t analyse anything else
QiEclipse wrote on 2019-11-20 17:28:55:

Um what’s the reason though why would you suspect me? And to sky’s sus of me due to lack of activity- ok it’s true but I have really little time on my devices I can’t be on here 24/7 and sometimes y’all already covered everything and being the very un-insightful person I am I can’t analyse anything else
[LvA] Public Buy[LvA] OOF Raffle[LvA] OOF Hub[LvA] IF Raffle[LvA] Illuminarti
The debate recap is biased and doesn’t include some of my own points that I thought were particularly good, but it’s alright, since I’m dropping it for now. I want to contribute and I want the discussion to continue, rather than going back and forth. ~ [quote name="GingerPuff" date="2019-11-20 17:57:19" ] [quote name="QiEclipse" date="2019-11-20 17:28:55" ] Umm ... actually for kind of unrelated reasons I'm suddenly really suss of Ginger [/quote] Um what’s the reason though why would you suspect me? And to sky’s sus of me due to lack of activity- ok it’s true but I have really little time on my devices I can’t be on here 24/7 and sometimes y’all already covered everything and being the very un-insightful person I am I can’t analyse anything else [/quote] I’m actually not feeling the Ginger sus personally— they haven’t been [i]particularly[/i] sheepy, just relatively inactive. I’m getting more of a lack of time vibe than a suspicious, mafia vibe. Would you mind sharing the unrelated reasons? Maybe they’ll come in handy later. ~ As for the Cattington lynch— they [i]do[/i] seem suspicious, what with their short, infrequent posts. I feel like a maf chat reader role would be relatively easy for the mafia to fake, since obviously they have access to a role. It’s also not a role that always appears in games, so there would be less of a risk of counterclaims. I think it’s certainly possible that they’re maf. We don’t have any evidence against it so far, but really, who does right now? I’m teetering on the edge. I know we have to lynch [i]someone[/i], and I don’t want to be lynched, since I don’t know whether or not that would count as activating my ability. I think I’m going to sleep it over for tonight. If I wake up early enough to vote before lockdown, and I’ve decided, I will. That’s an [i]if[/i] though, since I’m a heavy sleeper and lockdown is at 6AM for me.
The debate recap is biased and doesn’t include some of my own points that I thought were particularly good, but it’s alright, since I’m dropping it for now. I want to contribute and I want the discussion to continue, rather than going back and forth.

~
GingerPuff wrote on 2019-11-20 17:57:19:
QiEclipse wrote on 2019-11-20 17:28:55:

Um what’s the reason though why would you suspect me? And to sky’s sus of me due to lack of activity- ok it’s true but I have really little time on my devices I can’t be on here 24/7 and sometimes y’all already covered everything and being the very un-insightful person I am I can’t analyse anything else

I’m actually not feeling the Ginger sus personally— they haven’t been particularly sheepy, just relatively inactive. I’m getting more of a lack of time vibe than a suspicious, mafia vibe.

Would you mind sharing the unrelated reasons? Maybe they’ll come in handy later.

~

As for the Cattington lynch— they do seem suspicious, what with their short, infrequent posts. I feel like a maf chat reader role would be relatively easy for the mafia to fake, since obviously they have access to a role. It’s also not a role that always appears in games, so there would be less of a risk of counterclaims. I think it’s certainly possible that they’re maf. We don’t have any evidence against it so far, but really, who does right now?

I’m teetering on the edge. I know we have to lynch someone, and I don’t want to be lynched, since I don’t know whether or not that would count as activating my ability. I think I’m going to sleep it over for tonight. If I wake up early enough to vote before lockdown, and I’ve decided, I will. That’s an if though, since I’m a heavy sleeper and lockdown is at 6AM for me.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
Okay I’m... very tired and this is the latest I can vote but I’m throwing down a vote for Cattington because:
- short sus posts
- weird roleclaim
- idk who to trust in the Pastry/Golden/River situation and I don’t want to mess it up and lynch a townie, possibly again
Okay I’m... very tired and this is the latest I can vote but I’m throwing down a vote for Cattington because:
- short sus posts
- weird roleclaim
- idk who to trust in the Pastry/Golden/River situation and I don’t want to mess it up and lynch a townie, possibly again
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
i’m terrible i forgot

LOCKDOWN
no more votes will be accepted after this
i’m terrible i forgot

LOCKDOWN
no more votes will be accepted after this
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
night three

“the votes have been-“
“wait! why do you all think it was me?!”
“-tallied-“
“i’m not—“
“shut up.”

cattington sat there, eyes blank, as their leader simply shut them up with a simple word. a word that confirmed what was basically their execution.

“…i…” cattington muttered, slowly standing up to walk out into the forest.

“hold on.” another child interrupted, the child who had been arguing with their leader on the first day. the rebel. “i’m been thinking about this for awhile. why was there no kidnapping on the first night?”

the leader raised an eyebrow at them. “does that really matter?”

the rebel felt all eyes on them.

“yes. because i trust—“
“you’re saying you trust the people who are taking the people we love away from us?! who are basically killing people, even if indirectly?! like me?!” cat screamed, clutching their head, tears flowing down their cheeks.

that silenced the rebel, as the leader looked at both of them disapprovingly.

“cat… please leave… you’re scaring them, they don’t trust you…” whispered another child quietly.

cat’s eyes looked more haunted than anything.

“we’re being tricked. liars. i smell them. the one who named this place—”

their leader’s patience had worn out. “leave now. you’ve been exiled. leave.”

pressured by the eyes and words of everyone, cat eventually gave in and sprinted off, as fast as lighting, electricity sparking at every step.
lol the voids have basically won this one

Cattington has been exiled. They were Electricity

a note was found under their bed. it read:
“hi! if you’re reading this, ive died!
I was the electricity child; if the flavor says anything else, it is lying and you need to be careful”

day 3 has ended. night 3 has begun and will end on 22 November 7.00 frt. remember to submit all actions by lockdown at 6.00 frt! voids, remember to submit your kill as well as the killer.

can you tell this was really rushed and not thought out oops whatever HAHA
@Tweeter101 @Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @Requacy @nightskyseer @Dragoneirre @RoboticSheep @TastyPastry @QiEclipse @Sincerity11 @Cattington @Rivershard @Goldenleaflyy @GingerPuff
night three

“the votes have been-“
“wait! why do you all think it was me?!”
“-tallied-“
“i’m not—“
“shut up.”

cattington sat there, eyes blank, as their leader simply shut them up with a simple word. a word that confirmed what was basically their execution.

“…i…” cattington muttered, slowly standing up to walk out into the forest.

“hold on.” another child interrupted, the child who had been arguing with their leader on the first day. the rebel. “i’m been thinking about this for awhile. why was there no kidnapping on the first night?”

the leader raised an eyebrow at them. “does that really matter?”

the rebel felt all eyes on them.

“yes. because i trust—“
“you’re saying you trust the people who are taking the people we love away from us?! who are basically killing people, even if indirectly?! like me?!” cat screamed, clutching their head, tears flowing down their cheeks.

that silenced the rebel, as the leader looked at both of them disapprovingly.

“cat… please leave… you’re scaring them, they don’t trust you…” whispered another child quietly.

cat’s eyes looked more haunted than anything.

“we’re being tricked. liars. i smell them. the one who named this place—”

their leader’s patience had worn out. “leave now. you’ve been exiled. leave.”

pressured by the eyes and words of everyone, cat eventually gave in and sprinted off, as fast as lighting, electricity sparking at every step.
lol the voids have basically won this one

Cattington has been exiled. They were Electricity

a note was found under their bed. it read:
“hi! if you’re reading this, ive died!
I was the electricity child; if the flavor says anything else, it is lying and you need to be careful”

day 3 has ended. night 3 has begun and will end on 22 November 7.00 frt. remember to submit all actions by lockdown at 6.00 frt! voids, remember to submit your kill as well as the killer.

can you tell this was really rushed and not thought out oops whatever HAHA
@Tweeter101 @Dragonclaw101 @RadioReprise @Requacy @nightskyseer @Dragoneirre @RoboticSheep @TastyPastry @QiEclipse @Sincerity11 @Cattington @Rivershard @Goldenleaflyy @GingerPuff
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
I was dead tired and set my alarm for the wrong time so I didn't have the chance to vote. Not that it would have done much, judging by the the lynch thread?

Anyway. The flavor reads like Cat was the wrong choice. Interesting that the lack of a kill N1 was brought up when we weren't discussing it :thinking:
I was dead tired and set my alarm for the wrong time so I didn't have the chance to vote. Not that it would have done much, judging by the the lynch thread?

Anyway. The flavor reads like Cat was the wrong choice. Interesting that the lack of a kill N1 was brought up when we weren't discussing it :thinking:

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
ugh I was So Sure Cattington couldn’t be town but I guess that’s just their playstyle? anyway mental note to self don’t make votes right before going to bed

Also: what happened N1? I’m a little confused about that.
ugh I was So Sure Cattington couldn’t be town but I guess that’s just their playstyle? anyway mental note to self don’t make votes right before going to bed

Also: what happened N1? I’m a little confused about that.
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
There wasn't a maf kill. The kill could have been blocked or they decided not to submit one, could be either. There weren't any flavor clues, so?
There wasn't a maf kill. The kill could have been blocked or they decided not to submit one, could be either. There weren't any flavor clues, so?

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
KILL ME! END MY SUFFERING, MAFIA!!
KILL ME! END MY SUFFERING, MAFIA!!
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73