And so are your arms.

Daisies are pretty,
Daffies have style,
My air is warm,
And so is your smile.

A Colton Ryan's Voice is beautiful,
Just like you.
hgbYaMw.png
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-11-20 13:42:37" ] ...what Anyway I just don’t want to die and I haven’t been paying that much attention, but why does everyone trust the people they do? It seems like we’re probably overlooking something obvious here. [/quote] Everyone trust Tweeter because they used to be mafia before the role change, and now they arn't. We know they arn't because I verified them. Everyone distrusts me because they got my old role, and that I verified they were town. Because that alligns with logical maf playstyle. Kobalt was a lynch suspect when the challange happened, so some distrust them. I trust them because they act town, and I don't think they have enough experiance to be our maf. Requency is active and seems town.
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-11-20 13:42:37:
...what
Anyway I just don’t want to die and I haven’t been paying that much attention, but why does everyone trust the people they do? It seems like we’re probably overlooking something obvious here.
Everyone trust Tweeter because they used to be mafia before the role change, and now they arn't. We know they arn't because I verified them.

Everyone distrusts me because they got my old role, and that I verified they were town. Because that alligns with logical maf playstyle.

Kobalt was a lynch suspect when the challange happened, so some distrust them. I trust them because they act town, and I don't think they have enough experiance to be our maf.

Requency is active and seems town.
she/them pronouns FR-3 time | Avid mafia player Current games| Help me max BBB by sending me a CR! (at level 11.)
Okay. I wouldn’t discount Req or Kobalt as possibly maf- where did you get the idea that they had to be experienced? People can learn quickly.
Okay. I wouldn’t discount Req or Kobalt as possibly maf- where did you get the idea that they had to be experienced? People can learn quickly.
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-11-20 14:01:48" ] Okay. I wouldn’t discount Req or Kobalt as possibly maf- where did you get the idea that they had to be experienced? People can learn quickly. [/quote] The general concencus is the maf knows what they are doing. Also I suppose Kobalt is mostly just perception, they have acted very consistantly town since day 2.
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-11-20 14:01:48:
The general concencus is the maf knows what they are doing. Also I suppose Kobalt is mostly just perception, they have acted very consistantly town since day 2.

she/them pronouns FR-3 time | Avid mafia player Current games| Help me max BBB by sending me a CR! (at level 11.)
Hi, I swear I'm not dead, I'm just trying to form an opinion. In all honesty, I think night may be maf, but that's mostly gut. Sorry it's all I have, I'm having trouble assimilating with the game
Hi, I swear I'm not dead, I'm just trying to form an opinion. In all honesty, I think night may be maf, but that's mostly gut. Sorry it's all I have, I'm having trouble assimilating with the game
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-11-20 14:09:29" ] Hi, I swear I'm not dead, I'm just trying to form an opinion. In all honesty, I think night may be maf, but that's mostly gut. Sorry it's all I have, I'm having trouble assimilating with the game [/quote] [s] sorry [/s] I think that nights role would be the easiest to fake. I don't know if they are maf or not, I can't really get a good read on them. If we held a vote right now, I'd likely withhold from voting.
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-11-20 14:09:29:
sorry

I think that nights role would be the easiest to fake. I don't know if they are maf or not, I can't really get a good read on them. If we held a vote right now, I'd likely withhold from voting.
[quote name="Heroninflight" date="2019-11-20 14:11:15" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-11-20 14:09:29" ] Hi, I swear I'm not dead, I'm just trying to form an opinion. In all honesty, I think night may be maf, but that's mostly gut. Sorry it's all I have, I'm having trouble assimilating with the game [/quote] [s] sorry [/s] I think that nights role would be the easiest to fake. I don't know if they are maf or not, I can't really get a good read on them. If we held a vote right now, I'd likely withhold from voting. [/quote] Not your fault. I came in late and I'm having trouble forming opinions. Just sorta something with me. You all are fine :)
Heroninflight wrote on 2019-11-20 14:11:15:
sorry

I think that nights role would be the easiest to fake. I don't know if they are maf or not, I can't really get a good read on them. If we held a vote right now, I'd likely withhold from voting.
Not your fault. I came in late and I'm having trouble forming opinions. Just sorta something with me. You all are fine :)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[img]https://www.poem-generator.org.uk/images/user/i8s4k9q.png[/img]
i8s4k9q.png
hgbYaMw.png
Sorry for all that chaos. It can finally cease.
Sorry for all that chaos. It can finally cease.
hgbYaMw.png
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-11-20 14:12:56" ] [quote name="Heroninflight" date="2019-11-20 14:11:15" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-11-20 14:09:29" ] Hi, I swear I'm not dead, I'm just trying to form an opinion. In all honesty, I think night may be maf, but that's mostly gut. Sorry it's all I have, I'm having trouble assimilating with the game [/quote] [s] sorry [/s] I think that nights role would be the easiest to fake. I don't know if they are maf or not, I can't really get a good read on them. If we held a vote right now, I'd likely withhold from voting. [/quote] Not your fault. I came in late and I'm having trouble forming opinions. Just sorta something with me. You all are fine :) [/quote] I mean, if we’re going with has-to-be-experienced logic I wasn’t here the whole game and Salsae (I replaced them, right?) wasn’t too experienced
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-11-20 14:12:56:
Heroninflight wrote on 2019-11-20 14:11:15:
sorry

Not your fault. I came in late and I'm having trouble forming opinions. Just sorta something with me. You all are fine :)
I mean, if we’re going with has-to-be-experienced logic I wasn’t here the whole game and Salsae (I replaced them, right?) wasn’t too experienced
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 168 169