Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Day After Halloween Mafia [13/20]
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 168 169
[quote name="CaptainTsundere" date="2019-11-20 07:23:28" ] [quote name="Heroninflight" date="2019-11-20 06:01:03" ] We know due to tweeter the CC changed roles,but maybe MI did too. WE DON'T KNOW.[/quote] @Heroninflight That's what I'm [i]saying[/i]... but the way you've phrased this makes me think that maybe I confused something? I thought that @KobaltFeathers was the mafia investigator when the game began. We figure that the mafia investigator is a role that exists because of the spy role, correct? Tweeter said that there were three mafias he knew of, and I think you put forth that there could be a fourth because of the rules. And you think that Cattington "The DJ" was mafia, right? And never changed roles, since Tweeter said they were maf at the start. That leaves Kobalt as the known apparent former maf and the investigator as the remaining "known" mafia role, so if Kobalt was not the investigator on Day 1 then that either implies that "The DJ" IS the maf investigator or would confirm another living (and not Magykal) maf member .... wouldn't it? Kobalt, were you the mafia investigator when the game began, and if not then what was your role? [/quote] I [i]think[/i]? I'm going to go check my old role card to see. If I wasn't then I have no idea who it would've been.
CaptainTsundere wrote on 2019-11-20 07:23:28:
Heroninflight wrote on 2019-11-20 06:01:03:
We know due to tweeter the CC changed roles,but maybe MI did too. WE DON'T KNOW.

@Heroninflight That's what I'm saying... but the way you've phrased this makes me think that maybe I confused something? I thought that @KobaltFeathers was the mafia investigator when the game began.

We figure that the mafia investigator is a role that exists because of the spy role, correct? Tweeter said that there were three mafias he knew of, and I think you put forth that there could be a fourth because of the rules. And you think that Cattington "The DJ" was mafia, right? And never changed roles, since Tweeter said they were maf at the start. That leaves Kobalt as the known apparent former maf and the investigator as the remaining "known" mafia role, so if Kobalt was not the investigator on Day 1 then that either implies that "The DJ" IS the maf investigator or would confirm another living (and not Magykal) maf member .... wouldn't it?

Kobalt, were you the mafia investigator when the game began, and if not then what was your role?

I think? I'm going to go check my old role card to see. If I wasn't then I have no idea who it would've been.
hgbYaMw.png
@KobaltFeathers Thank you,, let us know if by chance you could duel or had to compliment people while you're there.
@KobaltFeathers Thank you,, let us know if by chance you could duel or had to compliment people while you're there.
NRlXH3b.pngIQNyZsx.png
[quote name="KobaltFeathers" date="2019-11-20 07:28:50" ] [quote name="CaptainTsundere" date="2019-11-20 07:23:28" ] [quote name="Heroninflight" date="2019-11-20 06:01:03" ] We know due to tweeter the CC changed roles,but maybe MI did too. WE DON'T KNOW.[/quote] @Heroninflight That's what I'm [i]saying[/i]... but the way you've phrased this makes me think that maybe I confused something? I thought that @KobaltFeathers was the mafia investigator when the game began. We figure that the mafia investigator is a role that exists because of the spy role, correct? Tweeter said that there were three mafias he knew of, and I think you put forth that there could be a fourth because of the rules. And you think that Cattington "The DJ" was mafia, right? And never changed roles, since Tweeter said they were maf at the start. That leaves Kobalt as the known apparent former maf and the investigator as the remaining "known" mafia role, so if Kobalt was not the investigator on Day 1 then that either implies that "The DJ" IS the maf investigator or would confirm another living (and not Magykal) maf member .... wouldn't it? Kobalt, were you the mafia investigator when the game began, and if not then what was your role? [/quote] I [i]think[/i]? I'm going to go check my old role card to see. If I wasn't then I have no idea who it would've been. [/quote] I agree with you then. It was just SUPER early for me, maybe I missed your point.
KobaltFeathers wrote on 2019-11-20 07:28:50:
CaptainTsundere wrote on 2019-11-20 07:23:28:
Heroninflight wrote on 2019-11-20 06:01:03:
We know due to tweeter the CC changed roles,but maybe MI did too. WE DON'T KNOW.

@Heroninflight That's what I'm saying... but the way you've phrased this makes me think that maybe I confused something? I thought that @KobaltFeathers was the mafia investigator when the game began.

We figure that the mafia investigator is a role that exists because of the spy role, correct? Tweeter said that there were three mafias he knew of, and I think you put forth that there could be a fourth because of the rules. And you think that Cattington "The DJ" was mafia, right? And never changed roles, since Tweeter said they were maf at the start. That leaves Kobalt as the known apparent former maf and the investigator as the remaining "known" mafia role, so if Kobalt was not the investigator on Day 1 then that either implies that "The DJ" IS the maf investigator or would confirm another living (and not Magykal) maf member .... wouldn't it?

Kobalt, were you the mafia investigator when the game began, and if not then what was your role?

I think? I'm going to go check my old role card to see. If I wasn't then I have no idea who it would've been.
I agree with you then.

It was just SUPER early for me, maybe I missed your point.
she/them pronouns FR-3 time | Avid mafia player Current games| Help me max BBB by sending me a CR! (at level 11.)
Okay okay okay so probleeeem. I don't think I was the MI.

Also I was not able to duel people, and I didn't have to compliment. Both of the roles I've had don't have very interesting requirements or abilities.
Okay okay okay so probleeeem. I don't think I was the MI.

Also I was not able to duel people, and I didn't have to compliment. Both of the roles I've had don't have very interesting requirements or abilities.
hgbYaMw.png
If Kobalt isn't the MI, who is?
If Kobalt isn't the MI, who is?
she/them pronouns FR-3 time | Avid mafia player Current games| Help me max BBB by sending me a CR! (at level 11.)
Oh boy. Okay, okay, okay. If Kobalt wasn't ever the MI then that undoes my reasoning for neither Qi nor Dragon being the MI, but for the same reasons as before I still don't think either is the CC or the new potential Mafia Role Z (aka Kobalt's former role). If both of you (Heron and Kobalt) ARE town then that would leave Night as the strongest contender for Mafia role Z or the CC....? And their roleclaim wasn't exactly rock solid (sorry Night).

There's also one more possibility which I don't want to think about, aha. Could Hhhokay have actually been the CC and made to impersonate the Baker after death ?
Oh boy. Okay, okay, okay. If Kobalt wasn't ever the MI then that undoes my reasoning for neither Qi nor Dragon being the MI, but for the same reasons as before I still don't think either is the CC or the new potential Mafia Role Z (aka Kobalt's former role). If both of you (Heron and Kobalt) ARE town then that would leave Night as the strongest contender for Mafia role Z or the CC....? And their roleclaim wasn't exactly rock solid (sorry Night).

There's also one more possibility which I don't want to think about, aha. Could Hhhokay have actually been the CC and made to impersonate the Baker after death ?
NRlXH3b.pngIQNyZsx.png
[quote name="CaptainTsundere" date="2019-11-20 08:10:58" ] Oh boy. Okay, okay, okay. If Kobalt wasn't ever the MI then that undoes my reasoning for neither Qi nor Dragon being the MI, but for the same reasons as before I still don't think either is the CC or the new potential Mafia Role Z (aka Kobalt's former role). If both of you (Heron and Kobalt) ARE town then that would leave Night as the strongest contender for Mafia role Z or the CC....? And their roleclaim wasn't exactly rock solid (sorry Night). There's also one more possibility which I don't want to think about, aha. Could Hhhokay have actually been the CC and made to impersonate the Baker after death ? [/quote] Oh ho ho if Hhhokay's role did that I'm just... I'm baffled. My mind is broken. I need to take a break. I need breakfast. It's like 11:15 and I need to go eat some cereal.
CaptainTsundere wrote on 2019-11-20 08:10:58:

Oh ho ho if Hhhokay's role did that I'm just... I'm baffled. My mind is broken. I need to take a break. I need breakfast. It's like 11:15 and I need to go eat some cereal.
hgbYaMw.png
[quote name="CaptainTsundere" date="2019-11-20 08:10:58" ] Oh boy. Okay, okay, okay. If Kobalt wasn't ever the MI then that undoes my reasoning for neither Qi nor Dragon being the MI, but for the same reasons as before I still don't think either is the CC or the new potential Mafia Role Z (aka Kobalt's former role). If both of you (Heron and Kobalt) ARE town then that would leave Night as the strongest contender for Mafia role Z or the CC....? And their roleclaim wasn't exactly rock solid (sorry Night). There's also one more possibility which I don't want to think about, aha. Could Hhhokay have actually been the CC and made to impersonate the Baker after death ? [/quote] [color=darkcyan] I have no clue cap, but I assure you that I am town. I would offer to let you switch my role to prove it, but then IF i was maf, whoever I switched with would cover.
CaptainTsundere wrote on 2019-11-20 08:10:58:

I have no clue cap, but I assure you that I am town. I would offer to let you switch my role to prove it, but then IF i was maf, whoever I switched with would cover.
My role has never been switched, if that helps
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-11-20 11:17:35" ] My role has never been switched, if that helps [/quote] [color=darkcyan] If you don't mind me asking, can you see if the role has been switched before you joined the game?
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-11-20 11:17:35:

If you don't mind me asking, can you see if the role has been switched before you joined the game?
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 168 169