Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [FIN]What On Earth Is Going On Discussio
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44
I would like to say that if I made the right decision, the game will not end tomorrow. Check for the invisible text, don't believe people who say I'm someone I'm not.

I was too indecisive this game for my own good.

If I made the wrong call, I'm sorry. ohgodohgodpleasedonttellme
I would like to say that if I made the right decision, the game will not end tomorrow. Check for the invisible text, don't believe people who say I'm someone I'm not.

I was too indecisive this game for my own good.

If I made the wrong call, I'm sorry. ohgodohgodpleasedonttellme
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
Lockdown. Please do not post before SoTD post is up. No night actions will be counted beyond this point.
Lockdown. Please do not post before SoTD post is up. No night actions will be counted beyond this point.
jghAv2V.png
Players: @MorRioghan @Comba @Skydancer10 @Shimmerwing @Shadowlugia711 @V88 @EmberTheSkywing @MagykalWagykal @Nerasis @Cognitive @Sevlyna @Solcie Subs: @Agrina @Pinkydapinkslime Specs: @Maithax @Luxurious @Tanglefire [center][size=5]Start of Day 5[/size][/center] Three people remain from the original twelve. The globe is lighter, now that only a quarter of people remain, but your hearts are undoubtedly heavier. There has been so much arguing, so much paranoia and so much death. You close your eyes, and think about life, the universe, and everything. What was this all for? Why are you here? But that is a question for later, after all this ends. You return to your senses and examine the words that appear on the misty breath of your fallen comrade: [quote]Welcome to the game, Sevlyna! You are aligned with the [color=green]town[/color]. You win when all members of the mafia are eliminated, and at least one member of the town is alive. Every night, you may jail a player. They will be roleblocked but protected from kills that night. This is your quicktopic for mod communications. Do not share any links to quicktopics with other people. Good luck, Sevlyna![/quote] ----- [b]It is now lylo (lynch or lose). Sevlyna has been killed. They were [color=green]town jailer[/color].[/b] Day 5 has begun! You may resume posting. [b]Day 5 will end on 00FRT, 16 April 2019.[/b] Lynch votes submitted after this will not be counted.
Players: @MorRioghan @Comba @Skydancer10 @Shimmerwing @Shadowlugia711 @V88 @EmberTheSkywing @MagykalWagykal @Nerasis @Cognitive @Sevlyna @Solcie
Subs: @Agrina @Pinkydapinkslime
Specs: @Maithax @Luxurious @Tanglefire
Start of Day 5

Three people remain from the original twelve. The globe is lighter, now that only a quarter of people remain, but your hearts are undoubtedly heavier.

There has been so much arguing, so much paranoia and so much death. You close your eyes, and think about life, the universe, and everything. What was this all for? Why are you here?

But that is a question for later, after all this ends. You return to your senses and examine the words that appear on the misty breath of your fallen comrade:
Quote:
Welcome to the game, Sevlyna! You are aligned with the town. You win when all members of the mafia are eliminated, and at least one member of the town is alive.

Every night, you may jail a player. They will be roleblocked but protected from kills that night.

This is your quicktopic for mod communications.
Do not share any links to quicktopics with other people.

Good luck, Sevlyna!

It is now lylo (lynch or lose).
Sevlyna has been killed. They were town jailer.

Day 5 has begun! You may resume posting.
Day 5 will end on 00FRT, 16 April 2019. Lynch votes submitted after this will not be counted.
jghAv2V.png
I... did not expect to be alive this morning, but I will tell you about my action last night. I submitted an action to investigate Embertheskywing, but my action must have been redirected because I ended up with Sevlyna's results again. I remember there was this theory on day one because of all the confusion with Comba supposedly roleblocking Magy, instead roleblocking Nerasis, and all that. I think we kind of forgot about it (I certainly did) after this was over, but I believe there's now a high chance that whowever this.. role changer/redirector is, they're the mafia. [quote name="@SkyDancer10" date="2019-04-13 23:18:46" ] [quote name="@/EmbertheSkywing" date="2019-04-13 18:20:19" ] @/SkyDancer10 [quote]Welcome to the game, Cognitive! You are aligned with the [color=red]mafia[/color]. [b]You win when you make up [u]half[u] of the remaining players[/b], or when nothing else can prevent this. You have the following ability: [3-shot] You will be seen as not having visited anyone tonight. This is your quicktopic for mod communications. This is your quicktopic to communicate with your fellow mafia members. Do not share any links to quicktopics with other people. Good luck, Cognitive![/quote] [B]There are 4 players left, if there were two maf, we would’ve already lost[/b] [/quote] Wow, you knew this kind of readily. I didn't even notice that, did you @/MorRioghan @/Sevlyna ? I don't know if Ember is just observant or if this is suspicious. [/quote] I actually didn't notice that either. I'm surprised anyone did. Although, maybe I just only skim for their role and if they were mafia or town. I do think it's a bit odd, though.
I... did not expect to be alive this morning, but I will tell you about my action last night. I submitted an action to investigate Embertheskywing, but my action must have been redirected because I ended up with Sevlyna's results again. I remember there was this theory on day one because of all the confusion with Comba supposedly roleblocking Magy, instead roleblocking Nerasis, and all that. I think we kind of forgot about it (I certainly did) after this was over, but I believe there's now a high chance that whowever this.. role changer/redirector is, they're the mafia.
@SkyDancer10 wrote on 2019-04-13 23:18:46:
@/EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2019-04-13 18:20:19:
@/SkyDancer10
Quote:
Welcome to the game, Cognitive! You are aligned with the mafia. You win when you make up half of the remaining players, or when nothing else can prevent this.

You have the following ability:
[3-shot] You will be seen as not having visited anyone tonight.

This is your quicktopic for mod communications.
This is your quicktopic to communicate with your fellow mafia members.
Do not share any links to quicktopics with other people.

Good luck, Cognitive!

There are 4 players left, if there were two maf, we would’ve already lost

Wow, you knew this kind of readily. I didn't even notice that, did you @/MorRioghan @/Sevlyna ? I don't know if Ember is just observant or if this is suspicious.

I actually didn't notice that either. I'm surprised anyone did. Although, maybe I just only skim for their role and if they were mafia or town. I do think it's a bit odd, though.
. im.pngloptr.png ..ygfZJJN.png....... nyctos lore workshop
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- jk im an everything nerd
- intp capricorn
Remember when I said to check invisible text? [quote name="EmbertheSkywing" date="2019-04-13 19:04:26" ] @/MorRioghan Sure, if you want. [b]I'm the Town Hider. I break into people's houses to sleep because I'm too paranoid to sleep at my own. I'm protected from nightkills when I do this. I visited Sevlyna n1 and 2, and Solcie on n3.[/b] [/quote] One thing that I didn't mention is that if the person I hid behind died, I would be killed as well. [color=transparent]I almost visited Sevlyna O_O
Remember when I said to check invisible text?

EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2019-04-13 19:04:26:
@/MorRioghan Sure, if you want. I'm the Town Hider. I break into people's houses to sleep because I'm too paranoid to sleep at my own. I'm protected from nightkills when I do this. I visited Sevlyna n1 and 2, and Solcie on n3.

One thing that I didn't mention is that if the person I hid behind died, I would be killed as well. I almost visited Sevlyna O_O
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
@Embertheskywing lol that's smart. I saw that you said to check invisible text, but I thought you meant like subtext, like you were leading us on to guess your role. Nah, you're just smarter than that haha.

That leaves... Skydancer.
@Embertheskywing lol that's smart. I saw that you said to check invisible text, but I thought you meant like subtext, like you were leading us on to guess your role. Nah, you're just smarter than that haha.

That leaves... Skydancer.
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- intp capricorn
Hey folks (@MorRioghan @EmbertheSkywing), here's the thing, I'm the jack-of-all-trades. I'm the one that killed Magy, or did we all forget that too? When I said I had information it's because Elf investigated her before I subbed in, and we found out she was mafia. [quote name="EmbertheSkywing" date="2019-04-14 07:47:29" ] Remember when I said to check invisible text? [quote name="EmbertheSkywing" date="2019-04-13 19:04:26" ] @/MorRioghan Sure, if you want. [b]I'm the Town Hider. I break into people's houses to sleep because I'm too paranoid to sleep at my own. I'm protected from nightkills when I do this. I visited Sevlyna n1 and 2, and Solcie on n3.[/b] [/quote] One thing that I didn't mention is that if the person I hid behind died, I would be killed as well. [color=transparent]I almost visited Sevlyna O_O [/quote] Maybe I'm missing something but this still doesn't explain how Nerasis got blocked when Comba targeted Magy. And I'll be honest, I believe Mori. If Ember hided behind me, Mori would still receive my results, wouldn't they? Correct me if I'm wrong though, I'm not familiar with the hider role.
Hey folks (@MorRioghan @EmbertheSkywing), here's the thing, I'm the jack-of-all-trades. I'm the one that killed Magy, or did we all forget that too?

When I said I had information it's because Elf investigated her before I subbed in, and we found out she was mafia.
EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2019-04-14 07:47:29:
Remember when I said to check invisible text?

EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2019-04-13 19:04:26:
@/MorRioghan Sure, if you want. I'm the Town Hider. I break into people's houses to sleep because I'm too paranoid to sleep at my own. I'm protected from nightkills when I do this. I visited Sevlyna n1 and 2, and Solcie on n3.

One thing that I didn't mention is that if the person I hid behind died, I would be killed as well. I almost visited Sevlyna O_O

Maybe I'm missing something but this still doesn't explain how Nerasis got blocked when Comba targeted Magy.

And I'll be honest, I believe Mori. If Ember hided behind me, Mori would still receive my results, wouldn't they? Correct me if I'm wrong though, I'm not familiar with the hider role.
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
Also, even if you don't believe I'm the jack-of-all-trades for some reason, take a single look at who I've accused in the past. I accused Magy: mafia. Then I brought up Cog: mafia. How could I be mafia after so clearly accusing two mafia?
Also, even if you don't believe I'm the jack-of-all-trades for some reason, take a single look at who I've accused in the past. I accused Magy: mafia. Then I brought up Cog: mafia. How could I be mafia after so clearly accusing two mafia?
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
[quote name="@SkyDancer10" date="2019-04-14 12:12:16" ] Also, even if you don't believe I'm the jack-of-all-trades for some reason, take a single look at who I've accused in the past. I accused Magy: mafia. Then I brought up Cog: mafia. How could I be mafia after so clearly accusing two mafia? [/quote] You have a point here. You did accuse both of them, and it wasn't like Magy ever really came up as a popular target, or she would've been lynched sooner. It wasn't like you were a mafia trying to save your own tail. I point to my history with that too. I was sussing Magy from the beginning. I would have no reason to put all of that suspicion on Magy if I was a mafia as well. I missed a bit with Cog, though I did admit that he was suspicious going into the vote the other night. What this leaves is Ember. You are claiming a role you can't prove and that we can't disprove. You're not claiming a role that could have taken Magy out, and she had to have been taken out by someone. It wasn't me, I was Town Cop. It had to have been Sky. Process of elimination.
@SkyDancer10 wrote on 2019-04-14 12:12:16:

You have a point here. You did accuse both of them, and it wasn't like Magy ever really came up as a popular target, or she would've been lynched sooner. It wasn't like you were a mafia trying to save your own tail.

I point to my history with that too. I was sussing Magy from the beginning. I would have no reason to put all of that suspicion on Magy if I was a mafia as well. I missed a bit with Cog, though I did admit that he was suspicious going into the vote the other night.

What this leaves is Ember. You are claiming a role you can't prove and that we can't disprove. You're not claiming a role that could have taken Magy out, and she had to have been taken out by someone. It wasn't me, I was Town Cop. It had to have been Sky.

Process of elimination.
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- intp capricorn
@Embertheskywing Sorry, forgot to tag you
@Embertheskywing Sorry, forgot to tag you
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd