Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [FIN]What On Earth Is Going On Discussio
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44
Quote:
Cognitive wrote on 2019-04-08 17:37:11:
Hm, interesting. I have a pet theory now of Magy being a scum team with Sevlyna and trying to clear her with an invest claim. Since it's convenient you looked into Nera the first night who is now dead and the role out there for anyone to read. I'd really like to hear from Sevlyna more.
This still reads as strange to me. Yes, we all know Magy was mafia so there is a very real possibility of her having covered for Sevlyna, but my gut tells me that's not the case. Cog's comment here honestly makes me think that they are trying to get towncred and bring suspicion onto Sevlyna, but there really is no way to tell.

@Skydancer10 The thing with this is that I've seen past games where people have claimed investigator without that being the case. It's a powerful role to claim. Magy had claimed to invest Nerasis, but we all already knew the result due to Nera's flip by the time the claim came. She also claimed to have investigated Sev, but only said they were town. If Magy and Sev were a scum team, it would be easy for Sev to try and back that claim.
Quote:
Cognitive wrote on 2019-04-08 17:37:11:
Hm, interesting. I have a pet theory now of Magy being a scum team with Sevlyna and trying to clear her with an invest claim. Since it's convenient you looked into Nera the first night who is now dead and the role out there for anyone to read. I'd really like to hear from Sevlyna more.
This still reads as strange to me. Yes, we all know Magy was mafia so there is a very real possibility of her having covered for Sevlyna, but my gut tells me that's not the case. Cog's comment here honestly makes me think that they are trying to get towncred and bring suspicion onto Sevlyna, but there really is no way to tell.

@Skydancer10 The thing with this is that I've seen past games where people have claimed investigator without that being the case. It's a powerful role to claim. Magy had claimed to invest Nerasis, but we all already knew the result due to Nera's flip by the time the claim came. She also claimed to have investigated Sev, but only said they were town. If Magy and Sev were a scum team, it would be easy for Sev to try and back that claim.
vV5jbm.png
@Cognitive @Skydancer10 We know from the death post that Magy could investigate and figure out the abilities of anyone she wanted to. However, the fact that she never did reveal Sevlyna's role (I think, unless I missed something. I could have, I've been rather absent and I apologize) does bring suspicion back to @Sevlyna . It could have been plot between them on their mafia quicktopic to discuss using this as a strategy to get people off of Magy, as she was being sussed pretty hard if I remember correctly. Magy could have done this to confirm she was telling the truth, while knowing that Sevlyna, another member of the mafia, wouldn't have to reveal her role to draw suspicion off of herself.

They easily could have been working together to protect each other as mafia.
@Cognitive @Skydancer10 We know from the death post that Magy could investigate and figure out the abilities of anyone she wanted to. However, the fact that she never did reveal Sevlyna's role (I think, unless I missed something. I could have, I've been rather absent and I apologize) does bring suspicion back to @Sevlyna . It could have been plot between them on their mafia quicktopic to discuss using this as a strategy to get people off of Magy, as she was being sussed pretty hard if I remember correctly. Magy could have done this to confirm she was telling the truth, while knowing that Sevlyna, another member of the mafia, wouldn't have to reveal her role to draw suspicion off of herself.

. im.pngloptr.png ..ygfZJJN.png....... nyctos lore workshop
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- jk im an everything nerd
- intp capricorn
[quote name="@MorRioghan" date="2019-04-12 19:08:33" ] @/Cognitive @/Skydancer10 We know from the death post that Magy could investigate and figure out the abilities of anyone she wanted to. However, the fact that she never did reveal Sevlyna's role (I think, unless I missed something. I could have, I've been rather absent and I apologize) does bring suspicion back to @/Sevlyna . It could have been plot between them on their mafia quicktopic to discuss using this as a strategy to get people off of Magy, as she was being sussed pretty hard if I remember correctly. Magy could have done this to confirm she was telling the truth, while knowing that Sevlyna, another member of the mafia, wouldn't have to reveal her role to draw suspicion off of herself. They easily could have been working together to protect each other as mafia. [/quote] I was actually wondering if "not directly lying" was actually a thing she does in other games, so I did a bit of searching and got reminded of [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2441651/1]this game[/url]: [quote name="MagykalWagykal" date="2018-05-28 11:58:51" ] @/QiEclipse Maybe with other players, yeah, but I don't lie in these games (I did once in one of my very first games in order to live past Day One and forever regretted it), and I expect the same courtesy from others. [/quote] [quote]I haven't read the chats yet, but I'm sure they'll be thrillingly hilarious. Thanks for hosting, Storm! I haven't had this much fun in ages. I really need to get back to Mafia. Thanks for your comments! I know it's technically a 'game of lying and deception'... but... well... I don't lie. Like, at all. Usually. :P[/quote] Link to those posts: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2441651/44#post_33373601]1[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2441651/58#post_33476366]2[/url] So unless Magy decided to break that streak, Sevlyna is mostly in the clear for me.
@MorRioghan wrote on 2019-04-12 19:08:33:
@/Cognitive @/Skydancer10 We know from the death post that Magy could investigate and figure out the abilities of anyone she wanted to. However, the fact that she never did reveal Sevlyna's role (I think, unless I missed something. I could have, I've been rather absent and I apologize) does bring suspicion back to @/Sevlyna . It could have been plot between them on their mafia quicktopic to discuss using this as a strategy to get people off of Magy, as she was being sussed pretty hard if I remember correctly. Magy could have done this to confirm she was telling the truth, while knowing that Sevlyna, another member of the mafia, wouldn't have to reveal her role to draw suspicion off of herself.

I was actually wondering if "not directly lying" was actually a thing she does in other games, so I did a bit of searching and got reminded of this game:

MagykalWagykal wrote on 2018-05-28 11:58:51:
@/QiEclipse

Maybe with other players, yeah, but I don't lie in these games (I did once in one of my very first games in order to live past Day One and forever regretted it), and I expect the same courtesy from others.
Quote:
I haven't read the chats yet, but I'm sure they'll be thrillingly hilarious. Thanks for hosting, Storm! I haven't had this much fun in ages. I really need to get back to Mafia. Thanks for your comments! I know it's technically a 'game of lying and deception'... but... well... I don't lie. Like, at all. Usually. :P

Link to those posts: 1 2

So unless Magy decided to break that streak, Sevlyna is mostly in the clear for me.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
[quote name="EmbertheSkywing" date="2019-04-12 19:49:47" ] [quote name="@MorRioghan" date="2019-04-12 19:08:33" ] @/Cognitive @/Skydancer10 We know from the death post that Magy could investigate and figure out the abilities of anyone she wanted to. However, the fact that she never did reveal Sevlyna's role (I think, unless I missed something. I could have, I've been rather absent and I apologize) does bring suspicion back to @/Sevlyna . It could have been plot between them on their mafia quicktopic to discuss using this as a strategy to get people off of Magy, as she was being sussed pretty hard if I remember correctly. Magy could have done this to confirm she was telling the truth, while knowing that Sevlyna, another member of the mafia, wouldn't have to reveal her role to draw suspicion off of herself. They easily could have been working together to protect each other as mafia. [/quote] I was actually wondering if "not directly lying" was actually a thing she does in other games, so I did a bit of searching and got reminded of [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2441651/1]this game[/url]: [quote name="MagykalWagykal" date="2018-05-28 11:58:51" ] @/QiEclipse Maybe with other players, yeah, but I don't lie in these games (I did once in one of my very first games in order to live past Day One and forever regretted it), and I expect the same courtesy from others. [/quote] [quote]I haven't read the chats yet, but I'm sure they'll be thrillingly hilarious. Thanks for hosting, Storm! I haven't had this much fun in ages. I really need to get back to Mafia. Thanks for your comments! I know it's technically a 'game of lying and deception'... but... well... I don't lie. Like, at all. Usually. :P[/quote] Link to those posts: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2441651/44#post_33373601]1[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2441651/58#post_33476366]2[/url] So unless Magy decided to break that streak, Sevlyna is mostly in the clear for me. [/quote] But did she outright lie? She lied to all of us in telling us that she was town, could it be the same case with Sevlyna? She never lied about Sevlyna's role because she never stated it without Sevlyna's consent. She could have simply lied about Sevlyna being town and not mafia, just as she did with herself. Perhaps she views this as a partial lie? This isn't to bring suspicion off of Cog of course. I find it strange that he seems to question her role of investigator even after it was revealed to us. I also appreciate Sky's research into the relationship between Cog and Magy, it is a bit suspicious. However, I don't want to discount the relationship between Magy and Sevlyna either. They're both quite suspicious in my eyes.
EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2019-04-12 19:49:47:
@MorRioghan wrote on 2019-04-12 19:08:33:
@/Cognitive @/Skydancer10 We know from the death post that Magy could investigate and figure out the abilities of anyone she wanted to. However, the fact that she never did reveal Sevlyna's role (I think, unless I missed something. I could have, I've been rather absent and I apologize) does bring suspicion back to @/Sevlyna . It could have been plot between them on their mafia quicktopic to discuss using this as a strategy to get people off of Magy, as she was being sussed pretty hard if I remember correctly. Magy could have done this to confirm she was telling the truth, while knowing that Sevlyna, another member of the mafia, wouldn't have to reveal her role to draw suspicion off of herself.

I was actually wondering if "not directly lying" was actually a thing she does in other games, so I did a bit of searching and got reminded of this game:

MagykalWagykal wrote on 2018-05-28 11:58:51:
@/QiEclipse

Maybe with other players, yeah, but I don't lie in these games (I did once in one of my very first games in order to live past Day One and forever regretted it), and I expect the same courtesy from others.
Quote:
I haven't read the chats yet, but I'm sure they'll be thrillingly hilarious. Thanks for hosting, Storm! I haven't had this much fun in ages. I really need to get back to Mafia. Thanks for your comments! I know it's technically a 'game of lying and deception'... but... well... I don't lie. Like, at all. Usually. :P

Link to those posts: 1 2

So unless Magy decided to break that streak, Sevlyna is mostly in the clear for me.

But did she outright lie? She lied to all of us in telling us that she was town, could it be the same case with Sevlyna? She never lied about Sevlyna's role because she never stated it without Sevlyna's consent. She could have simply lied about Sevlyna being town and not mafia, just as she did with herself. Perhaps she views this as a partial lie?

This isn't to bring suspicion off of Cog of course. I find it strange that he seems to question her role of investigator even after it was revealed to us. I also appreciate Sky's research into the relationship between Cog and Magy, it is a bit suspicious. However, I don't want to discount the relationship between Magy and Sevlyna either. They're both quite suspicious in my eyes.
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- intp capricorn
@Embertheskywing I meant to tag you I guess I just.. tagged myself.. smart.
@Embertheskywing I meant to tag you I guess I just.. tagged myself.. smart.
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- intp capricorn
[quote]This isn't to bring suspicion off of Cog of course. I find it strange that he seems to question her role of investigator even after it was revealed to us. I also appreciate Sky's research into the relationship between Cog and Magy, it is a bit suspicious. However, I don't want to discount the relationship between Magy and Sevlyna either. They're both quite suspicious in my eyes.[/quote] @MorRioghan I'm not questioning Magy's role. I was explaining why I originally had questioned the role and was questioning the validity of Magy saying that Sev was town. But thank you for those posts @EmbertheSkywing in showing Magy has a history with the no lies.
Quote:
This isn't to bring suspicion off of Cog of course. I find it strange that he seems to question her role of investigator even after it was revealed to us. I also appreciate Sky's research into the relationship between Cog and Magy, it is a bit suspicious. However, I don't want to discount the relationship between Magy and Sevlyna either. They're both quite suspicious in my eyes.

@MorRioghan I'm not questioning Magy's role. I was explaining why I originally had questioned the role and was questioning the validity of Magy saying that Sev was town.

But thank you for those posts @EmbertheSkywing in showing Magy has a history with the no lies.
vV5jbm.png
[quote=@MorRioghan]But did she outright lie? [b]She lied to all of us in telling us that she was town,[/b] could it be the same case with Sevlyna? She never lied about Sevlyna's role because she never stated it without Sevlyna's consent. She could have simply lied about Sevlyna being town and not mafia, just as she did with herself. Perhaps she views this as a partial lie?[/quote] I couldn't find a post where she said she was town. Can you provide a post when she said that?
@MorRioghan wrote:
But did she outright lie? She lied to all of us in telling us that she was town, could it be the same case with Sevlyna? She never lied about Sevlyna's role because she never stated it without Sevlyna's consent. She could have simply lied about Sevlyna being town and not mafia, just as she did with herself. Perhaps she views this as a partial lie?

I couldn't find a post where she said she was town. Can you provide a post when she said that?
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
[quote name="@EmbertheSkywing" date="2019-04-12 20:10:35" ] [quote=MorRioghan]But did she outright lie? [b]She lied to all of us in telling us that she was town,[/b] could it be the same case with Sevlyna? She never lied about Sevlyna's role because she never stated it without Sevlyna's consent. She could have simply lied about Sevlyna being town and not mafia, just as she did with herself. Perhaps she views this as a partial lie?[/quote] I couldn't find a post where she said she was town. Can you provide a post when she said that? [/quote] I just assumed that you were removing Sevlyna as a suspect because Magy had said she was town. I haven't found a post saying that. So.. Has Magy actually cleared Sev of anything at all? If she never said Sevlyna was town, then if Sev is mafia then she never would have cleared her. This makes their perceived alliance and support of each other a bit more suspicious...
@EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2019-04-12 20:10:35:
MorRioghan wrote:

I couldn't find a post where she said she was town. Can you provide a post when she said that?

I just assumed that you were removing Sevlyna as a suspect because Magy had said she was town. I haven't found a post saying that. So.. Has Magy actually cleared Sev of anything at all? If she never said Sevlyna was town, then if Sev is mafia then she never would have cleared her.

This makes their perceived alliance and support of each other a bit more suspicious...
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- intp capricorn
@MorRioghan That's not what I meant. I meant Magy never said that she herself was town. She said Sevlyna was town right [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2658967/24#post_38466014]here[/url]: [quote]Sure. I got Nerasis' results the first night, which we all already know anyway, and I can clear suspicion from @/Sevlyna using last night's results. [b]She's town[/b], although I'm not sure she wants me to reveal her role, so I won't. :)[/quote]
@MorRioghan
That's not what I meant. I meant Magy never said that she herself was town. She said Sevlyna was town right here:
Quote:
Sure. I got Nerasis' results the first night, which we all already know anyway, and I can clear suspicion from @/Sevlyna using last night's results. She's town, although I'm not sure she wants me to reveal her role, so I won't. :)
[quote name="@EmbertheSkywing" date="2019-04-12 20:17:48" ] @/MorRioghan That's not what I meant. I meant Magy never said that she herself was town. She said Sevlyna was town right [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2658967/24#post_38466014]here[/url]: [quote]Sure. I got Nerasis' results the first night, which we all already know anyway, and I can clear suspicion from @/Sevlyna using last night's results. [b]She's town[/b], although I'm not sure she wants me to reveal her role, so I won't. :)[/quote] [/quote] Oh, sorry I misinterpreted. I went back and I guess maybe she never directly said it, but she posted a lot about going on a scumhunt, hoping she wouldn't be lunched by the mafia that night, etc. I guess there was never an outright "I'm Town" by her, though, so I see what you're saying.
@EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2019-04-12 20:17:48:
@/MorRioghan
That's not what I meant. I meant Magy never said that she herself was town. She said Sevlyna was town right here:
Quote:
Sure. I got Nerasis' results the first night, which we all already know anyway, and I can clear suspicion from @/Sevlyna using last night's results. She's town, although I'm not sure she wants me to reveal her role, so I won't. :)

Oh, sorry I misinterpreted. I went back and I guess maybe she never directly said it, but she posted a lot about going on a scumhunt, hoping she wouldn't be lunched by the mafia that night, etc. I guess there was never an outright "I'm Town" by her, though, so I see what you're saying.
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- intp capricorn
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44