Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [FIN]What On Earth Is Going On Discussio
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44
If there's anything else people were suspicious of me for, then please ping me to let me know and I'll answer on D3 if I'm still alive.

If I die, my current list of most likely suspects is:
1. MorRioghan
2. SkyDancer10
3. One of the quiet ones- EmberTheSkywing/Solcie/Sevlyna/V88

Anyone not mentioned - congrats! That means I think you're probably good.

Now, I'm gonna go to bed- and hopefully live to scumhunt another day. Peace out.
If there's anything else people were suspicious of me for, then please ping me to let me know and I'll answer on D3 if I'm still alive.

1. MorRioghan
2. SkyDancer10

Now, I'm gonna go to bed- and hopefully live to scumhunt another day. Peace out.
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
Ok so im back but dont have much time so ill say just one or two things

@Magykalwagykal

There was absolutely no reason for you to claim there, but mor already addressed that.

If you want to do more than just yelling at everyone and shrinking away, you could read through all of the posts from one of your suspects and make a Big Post (tm) going over that.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you never answered my question about why you're so against claims. (And you claimed .. ??)

@Nerasis
Ok so I'm not going too in-depth with this but
1) You defend v88 who I slightly suspected of being on a scumteam with you
2) You sussed Mor and Sky who are both probably at the top of my town list atm

it's bugging me a little how mor's been acting a little buddy-buddy with me though, but i've elected to ignore that at the moment

@Magykalwagykal

There was absolutely no reason for you to claim there, but mor already addressed that.

If you want to do more than just yelling at everyone and shrinking away, you could read through all of the posts from one of your suspects and make a Big Post (tm) going over that.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you never answered my question about why you're so against claims. (And you claimed .. ??)

@Nerasis
Ok so I'm not going too in-depth with this but
1) You defend v88 who I slightly suspected of being on a scumteam with you
2) You sussed Mor and Sky who are both probably at the top of my town list atm

it's bugging me a little how mor's been acting a little buddy-buddy with me though, but i've elected to ignore that at the moment
[quote name="Nerasis" date="2019-04-07 17:39:46" ] Also, I stand by my statement that it would be a waste to lynch me. I'm smart, I have a fairly useful role, and I'm town. Those three put together mean that [b]it's really not a great idea for fellow town to want to lynch me. On the other hand, it makes perfect sense for scum to want me dead - either by lynch or by murder.[/b] I expect the only reason why they haven't killed me yet is the fact that they assumed they'd be able to get me lynched, since there was already a degree of heat on me. Unfortunately for them, I'm notoriously difficult to lynch. [/quote] [quote name="Nerasis" date="2019-04-07 17:54:10" ] If there's anything else people were suspicious of me for, then please ping me to let me know and I'll answer on D3 if I'm still alive. If I die, my current list of most likely suspects is: 1. MorRioghan [B]2. SkyDancer10[/b] 3. One of the quiet ones- EmberTheSkywing/Solcie/Sevlyna/V88 Anyone not mentioned - congrats! That means I think you're probably good. Now, I'm gonna go to bed- and hopefully live to scumhunt another day. Peace out. [/quote] So, correct me if I'm wrong, but you're sussing me because I voted for you? Is that not the same thing Shimmer was criticized about, and then lynched over?: [quote name="Cognitive" date="2019-04-03 17:22:52" ] [quote name="Shimmerwing" date="2019-04-03 16:16:18" ] @/Nerasis [b]ok this sounds really really really weird, that i'm posting after you vote(?) for me. [/b]but i've been sussing you and @/MagykalWagykal since the beginning somehow. magykal is being waaaay to aggressive and pushy, and you've been acting weirder and weirder. i think comba mentioned you in a post that you've been awfully pushy about D1 lynchers, yet you're advocating a D1 lynch here. are you up to something? (if i offend you i'm sorry, this will be my last post as of D1 - school, if i die, and when i flip town, you know who to look out for :D) [/quote] [B]But I agree it does sound weird. Why wait to bring up your sus on Nera and Magy only until after Nera voted you?[/b] [/quote] [quote name="Cognitive" date="2019-04-03 20:08:35" ] [B]So I am going to be placing a vote on @Shimmerwing. Their follow-up to Nerasis placing a vote on them seems ill-timing.[/b] I also dislike the insistence that their play-style is just weird because it seems too convenient of an excuse. [/quote] Like I said, I could be misinterpreting what you said, so please correct me if I'm wrong. I just don't like how this looks.
Nerasis wrote on 2019-04-07 17:39:46:
Also, I stand by my statement that it would be a waste to lynch me. I'm smart, I have a fairly useful role, and I'm town. Those three put together mean that it's really not a great idea for fellow town to want to lynch me. On the other hand, it makes perfect sense for scum to want me dead - either by lynch or by murder. I expect the only reason why they haven't killed me yet is the fact that they assumed they'd be able to get me lynched, since there was already a degree of heat on me. Unfortunately for them, I'm notoriously difficult to lynch.
Nerasis wrote on 2019-04-07 17:54:10:

1. MorRioghan
2. SkyDancer10

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but you're sussing me because I voted for you? Is that not the same thing Shimmer was criticized about, and then lynched over?:
Cognitive wrote on 2019-04-03 17:22:52:
Shimmerwing wrote on 2019-04-03 16:16:18:
@/Nerasis

ok this sounds really really really weird, that i'm posting after you vote(?) for me. but i've been sussing you and @/MagykalWagykal since the beginning somehow. magykal is being waaaay to aggressive and pushy, and you've been acting weirder and weirder. i think comba mentioned you in a post that you've been awfully pushy about D1 lynchers, yet you're advocating a D1 lynch here. are you up to something?

(if i offend you i'm sorry, this will be my last post as of D1 - school, if i die, and when i flip town, you know who to look out for :D)

But I agree it does sound weird. Why wait to bring up your sus on Nera and Magy only until after Nera voted you?
Cognitive wrote on 2019-04-03 20:08:35:
So I am going to be placing a vote on @Shimmerwing. Their follow-up to Nerasis placing a vote on them seems ill-timing. I also dislike the insistence that their play-style is just weird because it seems too convenient of an excuse.

Like I said, I could be misinterpreting what you said, so please correct me if I'm wrong. I just don't like how this looks.
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
Yikes, sorry for the ping Shimmer!
Yikes, sorry for the ping Shimmer!
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
[quote name="@V88" date="2019-04-06 23:59:48" ] Oh boy looks like I'm leaning towards scum for a lot of people. I would respond but there's only 1 minute left and it's also almost midnight so I'll do that tomorrow. [/quote] I know that the night isn't over yet, but I'm still waiting for your responses.
@V88 wrote on 2019-04-06 23:59:48:
Oh boy looks like I'm leaning towards scum for a lot of people. I would respond but there's only 1 minute left and it's also almost midnight so I'll do that tomorrow.

I know that the night isn't over yet, but I'm still waiting for your responses.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
Based on my previous readlist and recent events (I haven't had the chance to post an updated one yet!), I made a suspect list, if worst comes to worst:

1. MagykalWagykal
2. Nerasis
3. V88
Based on my previous readlist and recent events (I haven't had the chance to post an updated one yet!), I made a suspect list, if worst comes to worst:

1. MagykalWagykal
2. Nerasis
3. V88
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
Lockdown.No actions submitted after this will be counted. Please do not post until I get the SoTD post up.
Lockdown.No actions submitted after this will be counted. Please do not post until I get the SoTD post up.
jghAv2V.png
Players: @MorRioghan @Comba @Skydancer10 @Shimmerwing @Shadowlugia711 @V88 @EmberTheSkywing @MagykalWagykal @Nerasis @Cognitive @Sevlyna @Solcie Subs: @Agrina @Pinkydapinkslime Specs: @Maithax @Luxurious @Tanglefire [center][size=5]Start of Day 3[/size][/center] "Oh, look, this time someone got hurt!" The child's eyes lit up with excitement. [i]Finally something I can write about![/i] Leaning closer to the globe to take a better look at the fallen human, the child saw a wispy screen come out from the vampire-like teeth, revealing the gift and destiny he was given: [quote]Welcome to the game, Nerasis! You are aligned with the [color=green]town[/color]. You win when all members of the mafia are eliminated, and at least one member of the town is alive. Every night, you may target a player and learn who he/she has visited. This is your quicktopic for mod communications. Do not share any links to quicktopics with other people. Good luck, Nerasis![/quote] (I'm sorry haha the flavor has been horrible, I give up too easily when I write) ----- [b]Nerasis has been killed. They were [color=green]town tracker[/color].[/b] Day 3 has begun! You may resume posting. [b]Day 3 will end on 00FRT, 10 April 2019.[/b] Lynch votes submitted after this will not be counted.
Players: @MorRioghan @Comba @Skydancer10 @Shimmerwing @Shadowlugia711 @V88 @EmberTheSkywing @MagykalWagykal @Nerasis @Cognitive @Sevlyna @Solcie
Subs: @Agrina @Pinkydapinkslime
Specs: @Maithax @Luxurious @Tanglefire
Start of Day 3

"Oh, look, this time someone got hurt!" The child's eyes lit up with excitement. Finally something I can write about!

Leaning closer to the globe to take a better look at the fallen human, the child saw a wispy screen come out from the vampire-like teeth, revealing the gift and destiny he was given:
Quote:
Welcome to the game, Nerasis! You are aligned with the town. You win when all members of the mafia are eliminated, and at least one member of the town is alive.

Every night, you may target a player and learn who he/she has visited.

This is your quicktopic for mod communications.
Do not share any links to quicktopics with other people.

Good luck, Nerasis!

(I'm sorry haha the flavor has been horrible, I give up too easily when I write)
Nerasis has been killed. They were town tracker.
Day 3 has begun! You may resume posting.
Day 3 will end on 00FRT, 10 April 2019. Lynch votes submitted after this will not be counted.

jghAv2V.png
[quote name="Nerasis" date="2019-04-06 08:49:41" ] So, my reads list turned into more of a feels list. The discussion over what happened last night, and seeing people's revised thoughts on that + the events of the previous day have helped me get a more solid grip on my feelings about everyone. Here's what I have on you all! -snip- @/Sevlyna What is you? Needs to post more. Strange feels from what has been said so far. [/quote] I suppose the nickname suits me.I'm probably going to post more tomorrow,it's the only day I have no extra classes.And I talk better than I type,so if anything in my posts can't be understood,it may be that I don't know how to have my thoughts make sense in words.
Nerasis wrote on 2019-04-06 08:49:41:
So, my reads list turned into more of a feels list. The discussion over what happened last night, and seeing people's revised thoughts on that + the events of the previous day have helped me get a more solid grip on my feelings about everyone. Here's what I have on you all!
-snip-
@/Sevlyna
What is you?

Needs to post more. Strange feels from what has been said so far.
I suppose the nickname suits me.I'm probably going to post more tomorrow,it's the only day I have no extra classes.And I talk better than I type,so if anything in my posts can't be understood,it may be that I don't know how to have my thoughts make sense in words.
Tap here:t6LfK.gifeO2Hc.gifGCwXk.gifGxhoY.gif
Novadin.png
img]http://i.imgur.com/407Ohsj.png[/img]In order to fly,you must learn to fall.
[quote name="@Nerasis" date="2019-04-07 17:29:54" ] Hey guys, I was busy today. I was planning to go to sleep now - it's after 1am here after all - but then I remembered I hadn't yet sent in my action, and after catching up I felt the need to say a few things. In regards to some suspicion I've seen directed at me relating to the RB situation: I may be shooting myself in the foot here, but- the only situation where I would be confident enough as scum to lie about being roleblocked there, would be if Magy or Comba(or both) were scumbuddies with me. I appreciate that you guys all seem to think pretty highly of my skills, but taking a risk like that without any information or help would be way too much, even for me. The whole thing with V88 and the pomegranate makes me think that they may actually be town. If they were scum then surely they would have told their scumbuddies about it first, and... Why would they even mention the pomegranate if they were scum? Why would scum do something as obviously scummy as admitting they thought the person they were voting for was town? Scared, unhelpful and grossly negligent, yes- but this seems like a bad town rather than a bad scum. @/MagykalWagykal, some advice for the future. If you don't want to lie, simply decline to answer the question. [b]You can say "I don't think it's a good idea to reveal if I'm an investigator or not."[/b] And I'd like to second Ember's request- Since you've already revealed yourself to the enemy, if you are the investigator it would be extremely helpful if you could share your results from last night. [/quote] ... good point. Yeahhhhh, I probably should do that next time. xD [s]why didn't I think of that in time[/s] Thanks, Nera. Enjoy the world outside the globe, we'll miss you and stuff. [quote name="@EmbertheSkywing" date="2019-04-07 13:49:02" ] To be honest, if I had more time to think about it, I probably would have tied the vote. I still sussed V88, but wasn't sure what to think about her recent posts. @/MagykalWagykal Since you already roleclaimed, can you post the results you got so far? That would be helpful. Also, a bit of a correction: [quote]My most definitive example of this was House of Lies, although [b]Cog[/b] told me earlier that it's been deleted...[/quote] I told you, not Cog. ^ ^ [/quote] Sure. I got Nerasis' results the first night, which we all already know anyway, and I can clear suspicion from @Sevlyna using last night's results. She's town, although I'm not sure she wants me to reveal her role, so I won't. :) [quote name="@Nerasis" date="2019-04-07 17:54:10" ] If there's anything else people were suspicious of me for, then please ping me to let me know and I'll answer on D3 if I'm still alive. If I die, my current list of most likely suspects is: 1. MorRioghan 2. SkyDancer10 3. One of the quiet ones- EmberTheSkywing/Solcie/Sevlyna/V88 Anyone not mentioned - congrats! That means I think you're probably good. Now, I'm gonna go to bed- and hopefully live to scumhunt another day. Peace out. [/quote] Okay, I know Sevlyna's not Mafia... but I think Comba may actually be right- a big post covering these guys might be useful, although I hesitate to tunnel so badly as to spend time only looking for suspicion on a few people. I know Nera left us some clues before he died, but if we neglect throwing suspicion on everyone else, we'd be sorely lacking. [quote name="@Comba" date="2019-04-07 18:19:35" ] Ok so im back but dont have much time so ill say just one or two things @Magykalwagykal There was absolutely no reason for you to claim there, but mor already addressed that. [b]If you want to do more than just yelling at everyone and shrinking away, you could read through all of the posts from one of your suspects and make a Big Post (tm) going over that.[/b] it's bugging me a little how mor's been acting a little buddy-buddy with me though, but i've elected to ignore that at the moment [/quote] ... thank you for thinking so highly of me. xD But in all honesty, I'd appreciate it if you could be a little less... mean when you talk about me. You have the rudest things to say, and it's *really* starting to get on my nerves. I'm telling you because I think you'd rather know than have me quietly brood away and just get annoyed. I've made plenty of big posts- but instead of tunneling on one or two people, I like to round it out so we make sure that I'm not letting my theories run away with me. And to the Morri thing, that was exactly the thing I was trying to say but couldn't find evidence for. Feels like that with his interactions with Skydancer, too, for that matter.
@Nerasis wrote on 2019-04-07 17:29:54:
Hey guys, I was busy today. I was planning to go to sleep now - it's after 1am here after all - but then I remembered I hadn't yet sent in my action, and after catching up I felt the need to say a few things.

In regards to some suspicion I've seen directed at me relating to the RB situation:

I may be shooting myself in the foot here, but-
the only situation where I would be confident enough as scum to lie about being roleblocked there, would be if Magy or Comba(or both) were scumbuddies with me. I appreciate that you guys all seem to think pretty highly of my skills, but taking a risk like that without any information or help would be way too much, even for me.

The whole thing with V88 and the pomegranate makes me think that they may actually be town. If they were scum then surely they would have told their scumbuddies about it first, and... Why would they even mention the pomegranate if they were scum? Why would scum do something as obviously scummy as admitting they thought the person they were voting for was town? Scared, unhelpful and grossly negligent, yes- but this seems like a bad town rather than a bad scum.

@/MagykalWagykal, some advice for the future. If you don't want to lie, simply decline to answer the question. You can say "I don't think it's a good idea to reveal if I'm an investigator or not."

And I'd like to second Ember's request- Since you've already revealed yourself to the enemy, if you are the investigator it would be extremely helpful if you could share your results from last night.

... good point. Yeahhhhh, I probably should do that next time. xD why didn't I think of that in time Thanks, Nera. Enjoy the world outside the globe, we'll miss you and stuff.
@EmbertheSkywing wrote on 2019-04-07 13:49:02:
To be honest, if I had more time to think about it, I probably would have tied the vote. I still sussed V88, but wasn't sure what to think about her recent posts.

@/MagykalWagykal Since you already roleclaimed, can you post the results you got so far? That would be helpful.

Also, a bit of a correction:
Quote:
My most definitive example of this was House of Lies, although Cog told me earlier that it's been deleted...

I told you, not Cog. ^ ^

Sure. I got Nerasis' results the first night, which we all already know anyway, and I can clear suspicion from @Sevlyna using last night's results. She's town, although I'm not sure she wants me to reveal her role, so I won't. :)
@Nerasis wrote on 2019-04-07 17:54:10:

1. MorRioghan
2. SkyDancer10

Okay, I know Sevlyna's not Mafia... but I think Comba may actually be right- a big post covering these guys might be useful, although I hesitate to tunnel so badly as to spend time only looking for suspicion on a few people. I know Nera left us some clues before he died, but if we neglect throwing suspicion on everyone else, we'd be sorely lacking.
@Comba wrote on 2019-04-07 18:19:35:

@Magykalwagykal

... thank you for thinking so highly of me. xD But in all honesty, I'd appreciate it if you could be a little less... mean when you talk about me. You have the rudest things to say, and it's *really* starting to get on my nerves. I'm telling you because I think you'd rather know than have me quietly brood away and just get annoyed.

I've made plenty of big posts- but instead of tunneling on one or two people, I like to round it out so we make sure that I'm not letting my theories run away with me.

And to the Morri thing, that was exactly the thing I was trying to say but couldn't find evidence for. Feels like that with his interactions with Skydancer, too, for that matter.
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 43 44