Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [ENDED] Suspended Disbelief - Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
[img]https://i.imgur.com/DTBkj7N.png[/img] [center] [i]Warning: This game contains rainbows, unicorns, and other random craziness.[/i] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2435726]Signups[/url] l Discussion l [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2441652]Lynch[/url][/center] You join in the loud cheering as the curtains draw open, still not believing that you’re actually here, ready to witness first-hand the wonders of Spark, the mystic magician. You’ve been trying so long to get your hands on a ticket to one of Spark’s shows—choosing to eat chips instead of actual lunch to save up, offering to clean the dishes just for some extra pocket money. But hey, all that hard work has paid off, because tonight, you get to realise your dream. The cat walks up to the audience, shyly nodding his thanks to the occasional “I love you, Spark!!” He shuffles his paws nervously towards the center spot, wincing at the bright spotlight. "A-are w-" Backstage, you can hear someone yelling[i] "take a deep breath! you got this!".[/i] He closes his eyes, inhales, and begins again, with only a trace of nervousness. “Are we all ready to begin the show?” Your head bobs eagerly with a thousand others. “Well, then! Let’s get comfy!”? With a snap of his fingers, the last bits of his nervousness melts away, replaced with a smug, confident grin. Below you, your chairs poof into cotton candy. A bunch of "woooooah"s spread around the stalls as people examined their new seats. Spark chuckles for a bit at the crowd's reaction. "That impresses you guys? Good. We're just getting started. This is going to get [i]waaaay[/i] crazier!" He snaps his fingers again, and all goes black.
DTBkj7N.png
Warning: This game contains rainbows, unicorns, and other random craziness.
Signups l Discussion l Lynch

You join in the loud cheering as the curtains draw open, still not believing that you’re actually here, ready to witness first-hand the wonders of Spark, the mystic magician.

You’ve been trying so long to get your hands on a ticket to one of Spark’s shows—choosing to eat chips instead of actual lunch to save up, offering to clean the dishes just for some extra pocket money. But hey, all that hard work has paid off, because tonight, you get to realise your dream.

The cat walks up to the audience, shyly nodding his thanks to the occasional “I love you, Spark!!”

He shuffles his paws nervously towards the center spot, wincing at the bright spotlight.

"A-are w-"

Backstage, you can hear someone yelling "take a deep breath! you got this!".

He closes his eyes, inhales, and begins again, with only a trace of nervousness.

“Are we all ready to begin the show?”

Your head bobs eagerly with a thousand others.

“Well, then! Let’s get comfy!”? With a snap of his fingers, the last bits of his nervousness melts away, replaced with a smug, confident grin. Below you, your chairs poof into cotton candy.

A bunch of "woooooah"s spread around the stalls as people examined their new seats.
Spark chuckles for a bit at the crowd's reaction.

"That impresses you guys? Good. We're just getting started. This is going to get waaaay crazier!"

He snaps his fingers again, and all goes black.

jghAv2V.png
Links:
SoTD1 l EoTD1
SoTD2 l EoTD2
SoTD3 l EoTD3
SoTD4 l EoTD4

Players:
1. MagykalWagykal
2. Tanglefire
3. B00KW0RM Killed N3, Town Fruit Potato Vendor
4. FunFilledWTFery Lynched D3, Mafia Informant
5. Maithax
6. Fil
7. Thatonespeedste Killed N2, Town Illuminator
8. Clw23 Lynched D2, Town Jailer
9. Booke
10. Tynnk Lynched D1, Mafia Roleblocker
11. Person Killed N1, Town Parity Cop
12. QiEclipse
13. Knickknacks Killed N1, Town Neighborizer
14. MysticalScribe Killed N3, Town Innocent Child
15. Rosetta248 Killed N2, Town Tracker

Subs:
1. Chessboard
2. EmbertheSkyWing
3. Combtaystic
4. Cognitive

Spectators:
1. Fortuna
2. LadySiren
3. Misc20
4. Vrykolakas
5. Shimmerwing
6. BlueCoriander
7. EarthPhoenix

Rules:
1. All FR rules apply to this game as well~ Don't break 'em.
2. Be courteous to each other! This is a mafia game and there will be accusations, but do not offend the player personally. If anyone feels offended (even if it's by me!), do not hesitate to PM me on FR or Discord.
3. Don't copy and paste/ screenshot anything the mod tells you privately. This includes rolecards and anything the mod tells you in your QT.
4. I've put a lot of effort into putting this game together! Please respect me and your fellow players, and don't gamethrow (go against your wincon).
5. You are required to post at least three times per day cycle (day/night). Storm is not a cruel, heartless monster though, so I'll make exceptions to this if needed.
6. Mod is not lynchable. Sorry guys <3
7. Do not edit or delete posts. Double-posts are the only exception to this rule.
8. No out of thread communication allowed unless it is in mod-created quicktopics, whether it is with other players or subs. You may talk to specs about the game but they must not reply.
8. I'll add more rules as I see fit later. Respect the spirit of the rules and don't try to find loopholes through them.

Information:
1. This game will run on a 48/24 cycle, with lockdown happening at 0200 FRT.
2. The player with the most votes is lynched. In case of a tie, RNG will decide who dies.
3. This game is non-rp, meaning that roleplaying is not encouraged.
4. This game is non-b*stard--I will not intentionally lie to you. However, roles such as godfather and/or miller may exist.
4. There will be no flavor hints, so there is no need to sift through my horrible writing for clues. Flavor is going to be really random and does not intentionally correspond to anything that actually happens.
5. Lynch votes are to be submitted before EoTD. Night actions are to be submitted before EoTN.
Links:
SoTD1 l EoTD1
SoTD2 l EoTD2
SoTD3 l EoTD3
SoTD4 l EoTD4

Players:
1. MagykalWagykal
2. Tanglefire
3. B00KW0RM Killed N3, Town Fruit Potato Vendor
4. FunFilledWTFery Lynched D3, Mafia Informant
5. Maithax
6. Fil
7. Thatonespeedste Killed N2, Town Illuminator
8. Clw23 Lynched D2, Town Jailer
9. Booke
10. Tynnk Lynched D1, Mafia Roleblocker
11. Person Killed N1, Town Parity Cop
12. QiEclipse
13. Knickknacks Killed N1, Town Neighborizer
14. MysticalScribe Killed N3, Town Innocent Child
15. Rosetta248 Killed N2, Town Tracker

Subs:
1. Chessboard
2. EmbertheSkyWing
3. Combtaystic
4. Cognitive

Spectators:
1. Fortuna
2. LadySiren
3. Misc20
4. Vrykolakas
5. Shimmerwing
6. BlueCoriander
7. EarthPhoenix

Rules:
1. All FR rules apply to this game as well~ Don't break 'em.
2. Be courteous to each other! This is a mafia game and there will be accusations, but do not offend the player personally. If anyone feels offended (even if it's by me!), do not hesitate to PM me on FR or Discord.
3. Don't copy and paste/ screenshot anything the mod tells you privately. This includes rolecards and anything the mod tells you in your QT.
4. I've put a lot of effort into putting this game together! Please respect me and your fellow players, and don't gamethrow (go against your wincon).
5. You are required to post at least three times per day cycle (day/night). Storm is not a cruel, heartless monster though, so I'll make exceptions to this if needed.
6. Mod is not lynchable. Sorry guys <3
7. Do not edit or delete posts. Double-posts are the only exception to this rule.
8. No out of thread communication allowed unless it is in mod-created quicktopics, whether it is with other players or subs. You may talk to specs about the game but they must not reply.
8. I'll add more rules as I see fit later. Respect the spirit of the rules and don't try to find loopholes through them.

Information:
1. This game will run on a 48/24 cycle, with lockdown happening at 0200 FRT.
2. The player with the most votes is lynched. In case of a tie, RNG will decide who dies.
3. This game is non-rp, meaning that roleplaying is not encouraged.
4. This game is non-b*stard--I will not intentionally lie to you. However, roles such as godfather and/or miller may exist.
4. There will be no flavor hints, so there is no need to sift through my horrible writing for clues. Flavor is going to be really random and does not intentionally correspond to anything that actually happens.
5. Lynch votes are to be submitted before EoTD. Night actions are to be submitted before EoTN.
jghAv2V.png
Players:
@MagykalWagykal @Tanglefire @B00KW0RM @FunFilledWTFery @Maithax @Fil @Thatonespeedster @Clw23 @Booke @Tynnk @Person @QiEclipse @Knickknacks @MysticalScribe @Rosetta248
Subs:
@Chessboard @Embertheskywing @Combtaystic @Cognitive
Specs:
@Fortuna @LadySiren @Misc20 @Vrykolakas @Shimmerwing @BlueCoriander @EarthPhoenix

Day 1
((Flavor will come later, I'm sorry <3 I'm not mentally able to write flavor yet.))

((Responses today will be sluggish as well, sorry))

Day 1 has begun--you may now post!
Day 1 ends at 02:00, Thursday 24th May 2018.
Players:
@MagykalWagykal @Tanglefire @B00KW0RM @FunFilledWTFery @Maithax @Fil @Thatonespeedster @Clw23 @Booke @Tynnk @Person @QiEclipse @Knickknacks @MysticalScribe @Rosetta248
Subs:
@Chessboard @Embertheskywing @Combtaystic @Cognitive
Specs:
@Fortuna @LadySiren @Misc20 @Vrykolakas @Shimmerwing @BlueCoriander @EarthPhoenix

Day 1
((Flavor will come later, I'm sorry <3 I'm not mentally able to write flavor yet.))

((Responses today will be sluggish as well, sorry))

Day 1 has begun--you may now post!
Day 1 ends at 02:00, Thursday 24th May 2018.
jghAv2V.png
Hi, I’m tynnk, I had just modded a failed game, someone is supposed to be dead yet they aren’t, I suppose @stormdreamer is angry at me :b
Hi, I’m tynnk, I had just modded a failed game, someone is supposed to be dead yet they aren’t, I suppose @stormdreamer is angry at me :b
Yay! First post! In case you haven’t played with me, I fluff post a lot, I’m trying to keep myself quiet and sane, but I apologise if you still think that I’m noisy and insane...
Yay! First post! In case you haven’t played with me, I fluff post a lot, I’m trying to keep myself quiet and sane, but I apologise if you still think that I’m noisy and insane...
Hmm, let’s start with some questions,

1. What’s your time zone?

2. What pronouns do you prefer?

3. How’s your activity, will you be online all the time or will you only have a few posts each day?

4. What do you think about newbies?

5. What do you think about sheeping?

6. What do you think about lurking?

7. What do you think about inactivity?

Sorry if it’s too long... you don’t have to answer everything, I just fell in love of making surveys after modding a game:b
Hmm, let’s start with some questions,

3. How’s your activity, will you be online all the time or will you only have a few posts each day?

Sorry if it’s too long... you don’t have to answer everything, I just fell in love of making surveys after modding a game:b
And @stormdreamer you forgot to ping @tanglefire
And @stormdreamer you forgot to ping @tanglefire
@Tynnk
Not angry at you lol, don't worry <3
Also whooooops, forgot to ping Tangle (sorry!), brain is dead. Fixed that mistake now--thank you for pointing it out!
@Tynnk
Not angry at you lol, don't worry <3
Also whooooops, forgot to ping Tangle (sorry!), brain is dead. Fixed that mistake now--thank you for pointing it out!
jghAv2V.png
Ayyy, I'm here, with the ping or not.

Name's Tanglefire, or simply Tangle. She/Her/They/Them pronouns all fine. Forgot time zone, ut's the same as Storm and Tynnk.

I'm very excited to play with some of you again, seems like long ago we last played tgt! :D
Ayyy, I'm here, with the ping or not.

Name's Tanglefire, or simply Tangle. She/Her/They/Them pronouns all fine. Forgot time zone, ut's the same as Storm and Tynnk.

I'm very excited to play with some of you again, seems like long ago we last played tgt! :D
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png

^one post up

^one post up

O'm a student, my activity varies, but I try to be as active as possible. My weird time zones always leave me awake in times everyone else is not though

Everyone's been a newbie once. i'm fine with them, if that's the point of this question

It's not cool to sheep, ya'll. Lynch bc of your own opinions. But then if you mean whether I find sheepers sus, it'll have to depend on the lynch wagon.

Not cool to lurk too :/ but if you mean whether I'd lynch lurkers, I certainly would we cannot come up with better ppl. Lurkers are a nightmare to read in later times, especially in LyLo or mylo.

If you can't keep up, there's an option called sub out. I'd rather having them be subbed then lynch them.

^one post up

^one post up

O'm a student, my activity varies, but I try to be as active as possible. My weird time zones always leave me awake in times everyone else is not though

Everyone's been a newbie once. i'm fine with them, if that's the point of this question

It's not cool to sheep, ya'll. Lynch bc of your own opinions. But then if you mean whether I find sheepers sus, it'll have to depend on the lynch wagon.

Not cool to lurk too :/ but if you mean whether I'd lynch lurkers, I certainly would we cannot come up with better ppl. Lurkers are a nightmare to read in later times, especially in LyLo or mylo.

If you can't keep up, there's an option called sub out. I'd rather having them be subbed then lynch them.

arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59