Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Adventure Mode: Choose Your Story (#1)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
third person is traditional, and a bit easier, but i think ill throw a vote in for 2nd person! the first round went so well in 2nd person
third person is traditional, and a bit easier, but i think ill throw a vote in for 2nd person! the first round went so well in 2nd person
4kfkgm.pngnn Welcome!nnnnn Art Shop nnnnnWishlistnn

@Everyone

Second person! Also could I be added to the pinglist? I got Hero
@Everyone

Second person! Also could I be added to the pinglist? I got Hero
FObX7rS.png
Yep!
Yep!
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
Second person! :D
Second person! :D
SNK/AOT Dragons? Yeah, I got you. ;P
Wanna collab with us? Hmu. We need more nests and lair space anyway~
@Everyone

This was fun! Magic was my first ending. (Followed by color and hero, after which I continued to look for new endings.)
Could I be pinged for future adventures?
@Everyone

This was fun! Magic was my first ending. (Followed by color and hero, after which I continued to look for new endings.)
Could I be pinged for future adventures?
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
I'm fine with all of the persons, but if I could choose I'd choose first or third c:
I'm fine with all of the persons, but if I could choose I'd choose first or third c:
5LqH0sj.png
First!
First!
@Stanzascale

Of course!
@Stanzascale

Of course!
@Everyone else, I think I'm going to just try third person (it's easier to read and write in, methinks). Afterwards, I'll take anotuer vote and see if people prefer second over third. Does that sound okay?
@Everyone else, I think I'm going to just try third person (it's easier to read and write in, methinks). Afterwards, I'll take anotuer vote and see if people prefer second over third. Does that sound okay?
@Everyone
Could you add me to the ping list?
@Everyone
Could you add me to the ping list?
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10