Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Adventure Mode: Choose Your Story (#1)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@everyone
Add me to the pinglist ^^ (got Magic)
@everyone
Add me to the pinglist ^^ (got Magic)
I got the color key
Nice plot, would try more paths!
I got the color key
Nice plot, would try more paths!
Orsem-icon.png
These are great! Ive played a few so far and Im enjoying them. One suggestion I would make is, in the Emperor ending, maybe break up that last section after :Continue Arguing, since it seems very long compare to other sections.

Maybe you could give the character the choice to keep fighting and get the existing ending, or fall back and watch the battle end from afar.

I got Sunshine first, then Oblivion, then Emperor. I plan to play through them all. @everyone Ping me when you write more!
These are great! Ive played a few so far and Im enjoying them. One suggestion I would make is, in the Emperor ending, maybe break up that last section after :Continue Arguing, since it seems very long compare to other sections.

Maybe you could give the character the choice to keep fighting and get the existing ending, or fall back and watch the battle end from afar.

I got Sunshine first, then Oblivion, then Emperor. I plan to play through them all. @everyone Ping me when you write more!
4kfkgm.pngnn Welcome!nnnnn Art Shop nnnnnWishlistnn

@CAPozzy

Whew. I took a look at that ending did look pretty... Hefty. I'd fix it but that would require another post at the end and I just don't have it there. I'll keep that in mind for future ones to make sure I don't stuff one post to the brim. I'll add you to the pinglist- Thank you!
@CAPozzy

Whew. I took a look at that ending did look pretty... Hefty. I'd fix it but that would require another post at the end and I just don't have it there. I'll keep that in mind for future ones to make sure I don't stuff one post to the brim. I'll add you to the pinglist- Thank you!
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
@bakugannvgims

Yep!
@bakugannvgims

Yep!
I got Oblivion. =D
I got Oblivion. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
@BirdofParadise @QueenOfSupports @SkylaTheWolfie @StormDreamer @thestuffedanimal @TumbleweedC @catsnebula @RogueReaper @EagerNicol @Rhiaaaaa @Cut3si @lithiumdream @IAmTheGeek @Pteranodon @ObsidianMage @Winterreise @Olkai @CAPozzy @bakugannvgims

Hey everyone!

I'm happy to announce that #2 is in the works. It won't follow the same plot as this one, but instead an exalted Fae- Well, I'll let you read that when I finish.

I was curious. For the second installment, would you prefer first, second, or third person? This is all that I need to know from you guys! I should have it out pretty soon if life doesn't sweep me off my feet.
@BirdofParadise @QueenOfSupports @SkylaTheWolfie @StormDreamer @thestuffedanimal @TumbleweedC @catsnebula @RogueReaper @EagerNicol @Rhiaaaaa @Cut3si @lithiumdream @IAmTheGeek @Pteranodon @ObsidianMage @Winterreise @Olkai @CAPozzy @bakugannvgims

Hey everyone!

I'm happy to announce that #2 is in the works. It won't follow the same plot as this one, but instead an exalted Fae- Well, I'll let you read that when I finish.

I was curious. For the second installment, would you prefer first, second, or third person? This is all that I need to know from you guys! I should have it out pretty soon if life doesn't sweep me off my feet.
Third person!
Third person!
Second for me
Second for me
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
Third person
Third person
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif

fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10