Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | B?!RD MAFIA Discussion Thread [FIN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
*Pokes head in*

awwww yiss, it's begun. And we've got a confirmed townie among us on day 1! Nice! Well it seems like people are still trickling in, so while that's up and about, I'm going to start things off with just a nice, thin coat of liquid white, and get to making up a good simple questionnaire for introductions and basic probing.
*Pokes head in*

awwww yiss, it's begun. And we've got a confirmed townie among us on day 1! Nice! Well it seems like people are still trickling in, so while that's up and about, I'm going to start things off with just a nice, thin coat of liquid white, and get to making up a good simple questionnaire for introductions and basic probing.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
Whooo are you to claim you are the best of us, peacocks?

Whooo are you to say you are the ones to trust?

There is more than beauty to this task.

Wisdom is required.
Whooo are you to claim you are the best of us, peacocks?

Whooo are you to say you are the ones to trust?

Wisdom is required.
[quote name="@Shadowlugia711" date=2017-04-18 17:36:20] There is more than beauty to this task. Wisdom is required. [/quote] [b]*loud peacock gasp*[/b] my beauty and awesomeness isn't enough? and what is this wisdom you speak of? is it like feather shampoo?
@Shadowlugia711 wrote on 2017-04-18:

Wisdom is required.

*loud peacock gasp*

my beauty and awesomeness isn't enough?

and what is this wisdom you speak of? is it like feather shampoo?
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@raiccoon
i betcha quirk is to comment about your beauty >:)
glad to know you're town :3
@raiccoon
You better get the peacock kind,-I LOVE BREAD- @raiccoon, or you might get dull feathers.

You better get the peacock kind,-I LOVE BREAD- @raiccoon, or you might get dull feathers.

kFWa5y9.gif
NU6Zfoy.gif
[quote name="@Winterreise" date=2017-04-18 17:39:55] @/raiccoon i betcha quirk is to comment about your beauty >:) glad to know you're town :3 [/quote] xD My beauty is far to important to go unnoticed, my dear friend.
@Winterreise wrote on 2017-04-18:
@/raiccoon

xD My beauty is far to important to go unnoticed, my dear friend.
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
*falls through ceiling*

Hype is real :D This is actually my second game of mafia, ha. Hopefully I won't screw up big time >.>
*falls through ceiling*

Hype is real :D This is actually my second game of mafia, ha. Hopefully I won't screw up big time >.>
XgFzLz3.gif
Alright, here's what I've got: [code] [b]Introductions! List nicknames, preferred pronouns, active times, and anything else you feel we should know:[/b] [b]Do you have any prior experience with mafia games? Recognize anybody else here?[/b] [b]Are you a miller or other negative utility? (Basically a town-aligned power role with effects that harm town)[/b] [b]What's your stance on day 1 lynches?[/b] [b]What's your personal meta/playstyle?[/b] [b]What's your preferred method of scumhunting?[/b] [b]On a scale of 1 to Ice Cube, how cool are you?[/b] [b]Anything else you'd like to add?[/b] [/code] It's relatively short and sweet, but at the very least I'm hoping it should help kick up some conversation. I'll be back to fill it out myself soon, but I've gotta finish up my homework and take a shower first.
Alright, here's what I've got:
Code:
[b]Introductions! List nicknames, preferred pronouns, active times, and anything else you feel we should know:[/b] [b]Do you have any prior experience with mafia games? Recognize anybody else here?[/b] [b]Are you a miller or other negative utility? (Basically a town-aligned power role with effects that harm town)[/b] [b]What's your stance on day 1 lynches?[/b] [b]What's your personal meta/playstyle?[/b] [b]What's your preferred method of scumhunting?[/b] [b]On a scale of 1 to Ice Cube, how cool are you?[/b] [b]Anything else you'd like to add?[/b]

It's relatively short and sweet, but at the very least I'm hoping it should help kick up some conversation. I'll be back to fill it out myself soon, but I've gotta finish up my homework and take a shower first.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
Jesus y'all are loud

Hullo! Love the surplus of bird puns :3

Anywho, I have no idea?? what even is happening?? ever??

So, if I ask weird/stupid questions How do you even play this that's why. I mean, I've specced another mafia game before, but I had no idea what was going on (( It was based off an idol anime? Idk I was just confused and shy so I said nothing ))
Jesus y'all are loud

Hullo! Love the surplus of bird puns :3

Anywho, I have no idea?? what even is happening?? ever??

So, if I ask weird/stupid questions How do you even play this that's why. I mean, I've specced another mafia game before, but I had no idea what was going on (( It was based off an idol anime? Idk I was just confused and shy so I said nothing ))
Hello! I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
cockatiel_icon_by_ceavit-d63tcsi.gif
mnem
She/Her
[quote name="@raiccoon" date=2017-04-18 17:38:06] [quote name="Shadowlugia711" date=2017-04-18 17:36:20] There is more than beauty to this task. Wisdom is required. [/quote] [b]*loud peacock gasp*[/b] my beauty and awesomeness isn't enough? and what is this wisdom you speak of? is it like feather shampoo? [/quote] Why do I be the one whooo has to deal with those whooo do not know the first thing about this world of life and death. What use are your feathers to you if you have perished? Besides. I know more useful things than feather shampoo. Like food. Or water. [quote][b]Introductions! List nicknames, preferred pronouns, active times, and anything else you feel we should know:[/b] I'm Shadowlugia711, preferably called Shadow (unless there's another shadow). I am mostly free right know and on FR time. She/Her please. [b]Do you have any prior experience with mafia games? Recognize anybody else here?[/b] Most of you. Also, some experience, but not that recent. [b]Are you a miller or other negative utility? (Basically a town-aligned power role with effects that harm town)[/b] No. [b]What's your stance on day 1 lynches?[/b] I'm personally leaning a bit towards a day 1 lynch this game. [b]What's your personal meta/playstyle?[/b] Typically I try to be a bit more relaxed but I do realized this can be a stressful game. I can get a bit, pleady. [b]What's your preferred method of scumhunting?[/b] Hmm unreasonable claims really bug, and so does lurking. but I guess I lurk too sometimes. [b]On a scale of 1 to Ice Cube, how cool are you?[/b] Chilldrake. [b]Anything else you'd like to add?[/b] lechku and nechku are awesome okami bosses and are tooooo underrated.[/quote] @dogsblubblub Don't worry, we've all had that phase.
@raiccoon wrote on 2017-04-18:
Shadowlugia711 wrote on 2017-04-18:

Wisdom is required.

*loud peacock gasp*

my beauty and awesomeness isn't enough?

and what is this wisdom you speak of? is it like feather shampoo?

Why do I be the one whooo has to deal with those whooo do not know the first thing about this world of life and death.

What use are your feathers to you if you have perished?

Besides. I know more useful things than feather shampoo. Like food. Or water.
Quote:
Introductions! List nicknames, preferred pronouns, active times, and anything else you feel we should know:

I'm Shadowlugia711, preferably called Shadow (unless there's another shadow). I am mostly free right know and on FR time. She/Her please.

Do you have any prior experience with mafia games? Recognize anybody else here?

Most of you. Also, some experience, but not that recent.

Are you a miller or other negative utility? (Basically a town-aligned power role with effects that harm town)

No.

What's your stance on day 1 lynches?

I'm personally leaning a bit towards a day 1 lynch this game.

What's your personal meta/playstyle?

Typically I try to be a bit more relaxed but I do realized this can be a stressful game. I can get a bit, pleady.

What's your preferred method of scumhunting?

Hmm

unreasonable claims really bug, and so does lurking. but I guess I lurk too sometimes.

On a scale of 1 to Ice Cube, how cool are you?

Chilldrake.

Anything else you'd like to add?

lechku and nechku are awesome okami bosses and are tooooo underrated.

@dogsblubblub

Don't worry, we've all had that phase.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42