haf gon to bed -
i stay up late.
i lik the bred.'
kFWa5y9.gif
NU6Zfoy.gif
Pstt

just so you guys know,

I'm going on a trip now

I won't be very active these following days, especially today (19th) and Saturday (22) as those are the days I am leaving and returning.

so sorry about that
Pstt

just so you guys know,

I'm going on a trip now

I won't be very active these following days, especially today (19th) and Saturday (22) as those are the days I am leaving and returning.

so sorry about that
omg y'all. are y'all really not gonna comment on me sussing @librenoctre because i need the opinion of others :/ don't wanna waste time sussing the wrong people x3
omg y'all. are y'all really not gonna comment on me sussing @librenoctre because i need the opinion of others :/ don't wanna waste time sussing the wrong people x3
@anika is there a minimum number of votes needed to make a lynch happen?
@anika is there a minimum number of votes needed to make a lynch happen?
@Winterreise

No. There is no minimum number of votes needed for there to be a lynch. Whoever has the most votes against them will be lynched. If there is a tie (two or more people match for the highest number of votes), then I will use an RNG to determine who will be lynched.

I will edit the first post in the lynch thread to clarify this.
@Winterreise

No. There is no minimum number of votes needed for there to be a lynch. Whoever has the most votes against them will be lynched. If there is a tie (two or more people match for the highest number of votes), then I will use an RNG to determine who will be lynched.

I will edit the first post in the lynch thread to clarify this.
[quote name="@Winterreise" date=2017-04-18 19:10:25] @librenoctre >"i mean, were going to need to do a first lynch anyway, waiting a day won't change that." the difference is, if it's on day 2, we'll have night results to base our suspicions on. >"i usually play role madness mafias, so i will probably play different." elaborate on play differently? that bit gives me off vibes, sounds like you're trying to put up a safety barrier to explain your actions when someone starts sussing you [/quote] I feel like Winter has brought up good points with these quotes. Waiting to lynch just feels like a bad move to me because that gives mafia first crack at a kill. At least with a lynch, we're trying. And saying something like that definitely makes me feel like you're setting up a little excuse for any anomalous behaviour. I've seen the following defenses but these comments still don't still well with me, regardless, Libre.
@Winterreise wrote on 2017-04-18:
@librenoctre
>"i mean, were going to need to do a first lynch anyway, waiting a day won't change that."
the difference is, if it's on day 2, we'll have night results to base our suspicions on.

>"i usually play role madness mafias, so i will probably play different."
elaborate on play differently? that bit gives me off vibes, sounds like you're trying to put up a safety barrier to explain your actions when someone starts sussing you

I feel like Winter has brought up good points with these quotes. Waiting to lynch just feels like a bad move to me because that gives mafia first crack at a kill. At least with a lynch, we're trying.

And saying something like that definitely makes me feel like you're setting up a little excuse for any anomalous behaviour. I've seen the following defenses but these comments still don't still well with me, regardless, Libre.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
i'll respond again once piankillers kick in, just wanted to answer this questionnaire

Introductions! List nicknames, preferred pronouns, active times, and anything else you feel we should know:

i'm blanket, and i use they/them pronouns please, not she/her. i'm FR+3 and more active at night. i have a pretty bad toothache and am managing with not much painkillers, hopefully later today i'll be able to get more and post something better.

Do you have any prior experience with mafia games? Recognize anybody else here?

yes, i've played 6 or 7 games now i think? i recognize lots of people here *waves*

Are you a miller or other negative utility? (Basically a town-aligned power role with effects that harm town)

i'm not, but this question is sort of strange.

What's your stance on day 1 lynches?

always lynch on D1. it's town's best tool and mafia will always kill N1, so we should definitely take advantage of the lynch.

What's your personal meta/playstyle?

checking posts over and over again, asking people to clarify their statements, looking for inconsistencies, etc. i also have games linked on my profile if you want to see them.

What's your preferred method of scumhunting?

...i feel like this is very similar to my meta!

On a scale of 1 to Ice Cube, how cool are you?

i've never been cool

Anything else you'd like to add?

RIP my face
i'll respond again once piankillers kick in, just wanted to answer this questionnaire

Introductions! List nicknames, preferred pronouns, active times, and anything else you feel we should know:

i'm blanket, and i use they/them pronouns please, not she/her. i'm FR+3 and more active at night. i have a pretty bad toothache and am managing with not much painkillers, hopefully later today i'll be able to get more and post something better.

Do you have any prior experience with mafia games? Recognize anybody else here?

yes, i've played 6 or 7 games now i think? i recognize lots of people here *waves*

Are you a miller or other negative utility? (Basically a town-aligned power role with effects that harm town)

i'm not, but this question is sort of strange.

What's your stance on day 1 lynches?

always lynch on D1. it's town's best tool and mafia will always kill N1, so we should definitely take advantage of the lynch.

What's your personal meta/playstyle?

checking posts over and over again, asking people to clarify their statements, looking for inconsistencies, etc. i also have games linked on my profile if you want to see them.

What's your preferred method of scumhunting?

...i feel like this is very similar to my meta!

On a scale of 1 to Ice Cube, how cool are you?

i've never been cool

Anything else you'd like to add?

RIP my face
LUZk8tY.png
Tfw you just realized you've been missing a part of your postreq this entire time. I have a couple of them so I forgot ;-; Looks like I gotta check ma self more before posting.
Tfw you just realized you've been missing a part of your postreq this entire time. I have a couple of them so I forgot ;-; Looks like I gotta check ma self more before posting.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
Aaaa work is killing us I will be online and active tonight I LOVE YOU ALL BYE

I'm going to fly the coop over here
Aaaa work is killing us I will be online and active tonight I LOVE YOU ALL BYE

I'm going to fly the coop over here
I finally got home from volunteering, and can I jsut say- I LOVE BREAD
I finally got home from volunteering, and can I jsut say- I LOVE BREAD
kFWa5y9.gif
NU6Zfoy.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42