Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Interflight Mafia Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/XT8p1k9.png[/img] [size=2]Banner by BossToaster a.k.a. Chao[/size] [size=5][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17ytM1XE4H-Q_y3lBjvWPJXurSbzIy7x8T9XznVeOVTo/edit?usp=sharing]Master Spreadsheet[/url][/size] - Features game schedules of upcoming games. - Master pinglists for those interested in RP and non-RP mafia. - Archive of past games. - Official hub signature for easy link back. [b]There are three pinglists: RP Mafia, Non-RP Mafia, and All Mafia Styles.[/b] Please specify which pinglist you want to be added to. Choosing All Mafia Styles puts you on all three pinglists. All GMs are free to use the pinglists during the signup period for their respective games. For GMs who wish to register their games, please read the post below. We also have a [url=https://join.skype.com/A6LTXBTKNzdU]Chatroom on Skype[/url]! Join us anytime! [b]Official Mafia Hub Staff[/b] @MathGirl277 @ChaoticReactions @Tsaiah @passingavery @Stanari (Ping this person to be added to lists!)[/center]
XT8p1k9.png
Banner by BossToaster a.k.a. Chao

Master Spreadsheet

- Features game schedules of upcoming games.
- Master pinglists for those interested in RP and non-RP mafia.
- Archive of past games.
- Official hub signature for easy link back.

There are three pinglists: RP Mafia, Non-RP Mafia, and All Mafia Styles.
Please specify which pinglist you want to be added to.
Choosing All Mafia Styles puts you on all three pinglists.

All GMs are free to use the pinglists during the signup period for their respective games.

For GMs who wish to register their games, please read the post below.

We also have a Chatroom on Skype! Join us anytime!

Official Mafia Hub Staff
@MathGirl277
@ChaoticReactions
@Tsaiah
@passingavery
@Stanari (Ping this person to be added to lists!)
Game Registration
For hosts of upcoming, ongoing, and previous mafia games.

To add a game to Finished Games, please fill in the following form:
Quote:
Finished Game Registration! @passingavery

Game Title:
GM(s):
Style: RP or Non-RP?
Start Date:
End Date:
Relevant Link(s):
Player Count:
Winning Faction: Town/Mafia/Third Party

To add a game to the Upcoming Games schedule, please fill in the following form:
Quote:
Upcoming Game Registration! @passingavery

Game Title:
GM(s):
Estimated Start Date:
Relevant Link(s): (i.e. Signup Thread)
Desired Player Count:

GMs, please ping me when your game officially starts and ends!
Game Registration
For hosts of upcoming, ongoing, and previous mafia games.

To add a game to Finished Games, please fill in the following form:
Quote:
Finished Game Registration! @passingavery

Game Title:
GM(s):
Start Date:
End Date:
Relevant Link(s):
Player Count:
Winning Faction: Town/Mafia/Third Party

To add a game to the Upcoming Games schedule, please fill in the following form:
Quote:
Upcoming Game Registration! @passingavery

Game Title:
GM(s):
Estimated Start Date:
Relevant Link(s): (i.e. Signup Thread)
Desired Player Count:

GMs, please ping me when your game officially starts and ends!
Essential Mafia Terminology
To have any definitions added, please ping me!

1. Bandwagon - A situation in which many players start to vote for the bandwagoned person's lynch.
  2. Busdriving - A game mechanism in which somebody switches player A with player B at night so all actions towards player A go towards player B, and vice versa. The role that does this is called a busdriver, or, alternatively, a switcher or a transporter.
  3. Bussing - A situation in which a scum player throws their partner under the bus to look less suspicious. EX: X and Y are both mafia. X accuses Y of being mafia so that when Y flips, X will look like a townie.
  4. Counterclaim - A claim that counters or contradicts another person's claim.
  5. D# - Day #.
  6. EotD / DP / EoD / EotN / EoN - End of the Day/Night Post, used to summarize a day's/night's events in a game.
  7. Flip - A dead player's alignment. Ex: "He flipped scum" means that he turned out to be scum.
  8. GM - Game Master a.k.a. the host of a mafia game.
  9. Hardclaim - A blatant statement that explicitly reveals your role. Ex: "I am cop!"
  10. Immune - A state in which certain abilities do not affect the player. Ex: A night immune player is immune to attacks, while a roleblock immune player is immune to roleblocking.
  11. L-# - The situation in which a player is # votes away from being lynched. Only used in majority lynches.
  12. Lurking - A situation in which a player follows and reads the thread, but rarely posts.
  13. LyLo - Lynch or lose. The state where the town MUST lynch scum or they will lose.
  14. Metagaming - A situation in which somebody uses external methods to win the game, such as looking at a player's past games in order to determine if their behaviour in the current game matches their behaviour in a game where they were scum or town.
  15. Mislynch - The situation in which a townie is lynched instead of scum.
  16. MyLo - Mislynch or Lose. Similar to LyLo, but the town may safely nolynch and still win. However, if they mislynch, they will lose.
  17. N# - Night #.
  18. NK - Night kill.
  19. Nolynch - The situation in which no lynch occurs, whether by vote or by failure to reach the lynch requirements.
  20. PR - Power role. Any role that has an ability. Alternatively, post requirement.
  21. RB - Roleblock. Prevents the roleblocked person from using their ability.
  22. RP - Roleplay. Involves creative writing.
  23. Read - An impression of a player on whether they are scum or not. Usages include scumread and townread.
  24. Scum - Any player who has an anti-town wincon.
  25. Scumhunting - The process of figuring out who is scum and who is not.
  26. Sheeping - A situation in which somebody follows another person's lead without providing their own thoughts. This can apply to votes as well as opinions.
  27. Softclaim - A hint to your role. Ex: "I have evidence that she's scum!"
  28. Sub - Substitute players or replacements.
  29. Tell - Something that indicates somebody's alignment. Usages include scumtell and towntell.
  30. Towncred - Town credibility. This is the measure of how much the town trusts you.
  31. Tunneling - A situation in which somebody is so convinced that a player is scum that they begin to ignore other players to continue pushing on the player that they are scumreading.
  32. WIFOM - Wine in front of me. "Reverse psychology" or using circular reasoning.
  33. Wincon - Winning condition. What you need to do to win the game. Usually different per faction.

Special thanks to @Vipera for compiling the majority of these!

Guide to RP Mafia Games by @flybeatRemix
Essential Mafia Terminology
To have any definitions added, please ping me!

1. Bandwagon - A situation in which many players start to vote for the bandwagoned person's lynch.
  2. Busdriving - A game mechanism in which somebody switches player A with player B at night so all actions towards player A go towards player B, and vice versa. The role that does this is called a busdriver, or, alternatively, a switcher or a transporter.
  3. Bussing - A situation in which a scum player throws their partner under the bus to look less suspicious. EX: X and Y are both mafia. X accuses Y of being mafia so that when Y flips, X will look like a townie.
  4. Counterclaim - A claim that counters or contradicts another person's claim.
  5. D# - Day #.
  6. EotD / DP / EoD / EotN / EoN - End of the Day/Night Post, used to summarize a day's/night's events in a game.
  7. Flip - A dead player's alignment. Ex: "He flipped scum" means that he turned out to be scum.
  8. GM - Game Master a.k.a. the host of a mafia game.
  9. Hardclaim - A blatant statement that explicitly reveals your role. Ex: "I am cop!"
  10. Immune - A state in which certain abilities do not affect the player. Ex: A night immune player is immune to attacks, while a roleblock immune player is immune to roleblocking.
  11. L-# - The situation in which a player is # votes away from being lynched. Only used in majority lynches.
  12. Lurking - A situation in which a player follows and reads the thread, but rarely posts.
  13. LyLo - Lynch or lose. The state where the town MUST lynch scum or they will lose.
  14. Metagaming - A situation in which somebody uses external methods to win the game, such as looking at a player's past games in order to determine if their behaviour in the current game matches their behaviour in a game where they were scum or town.
  15. Mislynch - The situation in which a townie is lynched instead of scum.
  16. MyLo - Mislynch or Lose. Similar to LyLo, but the town may safely nolynch and still win. However, if they mislynch, they will lose.
  17. N# - Night #.
  18. NK - Night kill.
  19. Nolynch - The situation in which no lynch occurs, whether by vote or by failure to reach the lynch requirements.
  20. PR - Power role. Any role that has an ability. Alternatively, post requirement.
  21. RB - Roleblock. Prevents the roleblocked person from using their ability.
  22. RP - Roleplay. Involves creative writing.
  23. Read - An impression of a player on whether they are scum or not. Usages include scumread and townread.
  24. Scum - Any player who has an anti-town wincon.
  25. Scumhunting - The process of figuring out who is scum and who is not.
  26. Sheeping - A situation in which somebody follows another person's lead without providing their own thoughts. This can apply to votes as well as opinions.
  27. Softclaim - A hint to your role. Ex: "I have evidence that she's scum!"
  28. Sub - Substitute players or replacements.
  29. Tell - Something that indicates somebody's alignment. Usages include scumtell and towntell.
  30. Towncred - Town credibility. This is the measure of how much the town trusts you.
  31. Tunneling - A situation in which somebody is so convinced that a player is scum that they begin to ignore other players to continue pushing on the player that they are scumreading.
  32. WIFOM - Wine in front of me. "Reverse psychology" or using circular reasoning.
  33. Wincon - Winning condition. What you need to do to win the game. Usually different per faction.

Special thanks to @Vipera for compiling the majority of these!

Guide to RP Mafia Games by @flybeatRemix
[center][size=7][b]IMH Graphics[/b][/size] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1542251][img]http://i.imgur.com/3bMwIy2.png[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1542251][img]http://i.imgur.com/3bMwIy2.png[/img][/url][/code] [/center]
IMH Graphics

3bMwIy2.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1542251][img]http://i.imgur.com/3bMwIy2.png[/img][/url]
Thanks @Lukra for the help!

@oneXWolf, @ZolfJKimbleeXME, @SunstonePhoenix, @Cynderbark, @ClockworkEclipse, @Stormheart, @Kirrandria, @Amaluna, @elroking and @Lorde:

Hiya!

We're trying to put together an official sheet consisting of all things RP and non-RP mafia on this site. So basically like the ODCA or GASP of mafia, basically. Where GMs can try to schedule their games so that it doesn't coincidence with someone else's, track mafia statistics, gather master pinglists of players interested in both styles of mafia, and to store an archive of mafia history on FR.

So your help would be greatly appreciated!

If you could link any and all previous + ongoing mafia games of yours by replying to this thread (ping me please) and ping any other GMs/interested parties you know! Also, please scroll up and check out the "How This Works" post!

I'm also pinging my personal mafia pinglist so y'all are aware of this hub's existence. ^___^ Hopefully we can gather a solid, united mafia community here!

@ThisOneIsBlue
@likeabaroness
@kirkfan2255
@ZolfJKimbleeXME
@Eialyne
@MathGirl277
@Leucoss
@Chaoticreactions
@Dovah
@RugaQwarrcall
@FunwithaPorpoise
@Druddigon8
@JackalJames
@Firo
@Asashi
@Figmentling
@Amphiptere
@Brightredjem
@narumitsu
@Journey
@InuKimi
@elroking
@Tsaiah
@Charoula
@carpha

Please ping me to be added to either the RP, non-RP, or All pinglists. I will not directly copy my personal pinglist to any of the pinglists without your consent.
Thanks @Lukra for the help!

@oneXWolf, @ZolfJKimbleeXME, @SunstonePhoenix, @Cynderbark, @ClockworkEclipse, @Stormheart, @Kirrandria, @Amaluna, @elroking and @Lorde:

Hiya!

We're trying to put together an official sheet consisting of all things RP and non-RP mafia on this site. So basically like the ODCA or GASP of mafia, basically. Where GMs can try to schedule their games so that it doesn't coincidence with someone else's, track mafia statistics, gather master pinglists of players interested in both styles of mafia, and to store an archive of mafia history on FR.

So your help would be greatly appreciated!

If you could link any and all previous + ongoing mafia games of yours by replying to this thread (ping me please) and ping any other GMs/interested parties you know! Also, please scroll up and check out the "How This Works" post!

I'm also pinging my personal mafia pinglist so y'all are aware of this hub's existence. ^___^ Hopefully we can gather a solid, united mafia community here!

@ThisOneIsBlue
@likeabaroness
@kirkfan2255
@ZolfJKimbleeXME
@Eialyne
@MathGirl277
@Leucoss
@Chaoticreactions
@Dovah
@RugaQwarrcall
@FunwithaPorpoise
@Druddigon8
@JackalJames
@Firo
@Asashi
@Figmentling
@Amphiptere
@Brightredjem
@narumitsu
@Journey
@InuKimi
@elroking
@Tsaiah
@Charoula
@carpha

Please ping me to be added to either the RP, non-RP, or All pinglists. I will not directly copy my personal pinglist to any of the pinglists without your consent.
@passingavery Gosh this will be helpful!
The only game I have going on as a GM is EWtRtW
@passingavery Gosh this will be helpful!
The only game I have going on as a GM is EWtRtW
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
@passingavery YEAHHH

There's HISTD, which is coming to an end.
@passingavery YEAHHH

There's HISTD, which is coming to an end.
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
@ZolfJKimbleeXME Has your game started yet?

@Druddigon8 Yup, got that!
@ZolfJKimbleeXME Has your game started yet?

@Druddigon8 Yup, got that!
@passingavery Nope, I have like two open slots to fill still.
@passingavery Nope, I have like two open slots to fill still.
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
@ZolfJKimbleeXME Okay, please ping me here when it officially starts and ends. ^___^
@ZolfJKimbleeXME Okay, please ping me here when it officially starts and ends. ^___^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119